It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well March 15, Is Half Over And Nothing Yet? Post Any News That Could Be Earth Changing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
reply to post by Essan

I know that do you or any body know where / when does the international date line changes.
Do they count events in that zone that may happen when the date is different some where else.

No idea, technically there's no time when the whole planet is on the same date. Had something happened, say, 20 hours ago it'd have been the 15th in some places but still the 14th elsewhere.

I suppose it would make sense to use UTC - in which case there are just over 3 and a half hours of the 15th to go.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm betting on the 19th/20th. Supermoon time and timewave zero spike

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
For all those who keep on about the quake / nuclear meltdown,i mentioned it in my op. If it came across, that i took it nonchalantly or as not important, you did not understand my post. And by the way I have already sent my donation to the Red Cross, I wonder if you can say the same.
Events in Japan have been on going, it began on March11, not today.
I am looking for todays event's.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So, my problem with this line of thinking is it comes from a desensitized/oversensationalistic view of the happenings of the world. There HAVE been major occurrences today but not by Hollywood standards. But by natural standards I'd say it's pretty huge.

More earthquakes around Japan, the world rethinking nuclear energy, my home being pummeled by wind and rain right now - a county 1 hour south of me has been out of power for 2 days because of it, landslides in Washington state, Bahrain under martial law, stock market fears, hmmm...I think there was more but I think that's overwhelming enough for today. Off to dissociate now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TravellingFool

Excellent synopsis, Travellingfool!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoTeeJay
reply to post by CayceFan

I'm in Georgetown, where are you located?

Lexington

top topics

<< 1   >>

join