It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well March 15, Is Half Over And Nothing Yet? Post Any News That Could Be Earth Changing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well here where I live, it's a little past 2 pm, so March15, is just past half way through and so far it's seems other than what has already been in the news. There has been no earth changing news that I have seen or heard on the idiot box or radio.
All we have is the earth quake / meltdown in Japan and the stock market going down as far as what I saw, down 175 and right now it only down124. That seems to be all that is happening besides the normal every day business of life. No pole shift, no new quake that's gonna spilt the earth apart, or any other prediction that has been made for today. So I guess all the naysayers were right.
Can any one provide any evidence that there has been any kind of earth changing event, please post it here.

edit on 15-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think the tumbleweed might be blowin' through this thread for a while, friend. Apart from what's already going on in Japan, there's going to be absolutely nothing of note happening today. You know it, I know it, as should everyone else.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I heard rumours theres a giant nuclear catastrophe going on? naaa, that couldn't be important.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I actually thought the moon to be actually smaller...... Viewing from India.....

I would watch out if there is weird lunar activity there are bound to be weird tides of the sea... Nothing as yet!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I posted a thread on the fact that no one has talked about this for a while. All the reports on the Pole Shift have it potentially starting March 15th and potentially not being complete until April 1st. I honestly hope something like this doesnt happen and i hope the skeptics are right. But that freak quake in Japan could be the start of things to come.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well it wasn't the exact day but pretty dang close if you ask me..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Hmmm I'm mountain time, so when you posted it was 1:44pm (MST)...How was it "a little past 2pm" where you are? Is there some weird in between time zone that I'm unaware of? Just curious is all...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well, cell phone carriers across the US are now randomly losing signal. And I don't just mean losing it for a bit, I mean it's completely out, no data line or cell line. My whole family has T-Mobile and Sprint and AT&T and they all dropped at the same time. Anyone else experiencing this? I live in Kentucky and my friends in Minnesota (my homestate) are experiencing the same thing.

TJS

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

That event has been on going, it started the day the tsunami hit. not March 15,
I'm looking for today's event's.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's already 16th March in places, and nothing has happened

(remember, the date isn't based on US time
)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoTeeJay

I'm in Kentucky on AT&T also but my service is working fine.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Had to stop for a few, to handle a little matter on the phone.
It's central time here in the panhandle of Florida.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I know that do you or any body know where / when does the international date line changes.
Do they count events in that zone that may happen when the date is different some where else.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoTeeJay

I noticed today for briefly that I had no cell service... but I had internet access... it lasted for about 30 seconds and I finally got one bar...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
In Australia, a bullied kid named Casey Heynes bodyslams his attacker causing seismic shockwaves reverberating around the world. This could be the catalyst for Pole Shift.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CayceFan

I'm in Georgetown, where are you located?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

I mean really... is the OP joking?

If you don't think a meltdown with mass evacuations and panic buying is news, what is?

JAPAN RADIATION LEAKING DIRECTLY INTO AIR
www.reuters.com...
edit on 15-3-2011 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm really glad you guys are making fun out of this whole situation. No really, we have people in Japan dying as we speak, nuclear reactors melting down and all you can do is pride yourself on the fact that the March 15th prediction didn't go as predicted so you feel the need to throw this BS in peoples faces to prove your point.

Great Job!!!

Oh btw......this is the 5th thread already about this. Here is a prediction that you can count on coming true:

On March 15 2011, this thread will be 404'd.

That is a guarantee.

Get a life and post something worth reading, otherwise.........you know what you can do with it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I had a poo earlier that must have been at least 15 inches long!! It brought up memories of that South Park episode with Bono

Apart from that, perhaps the 'March 15th' date was a middle of the window between 11th and the 19th, I mean look at the situation in Japan since the 11th... ongoing
and then the supermoon on the possible closing window date
Just speculation so don't ring me lol

Peace ..v,

(I was actually serious about the poo, I nearly even took a picture!)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I thought it was supposed to be 11th to 15th...

id say quite a lot has happened in that time frame...no?

edit on 15-3-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join