It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back by popular demand.....Another little Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Amuk one question did you took something from that house?

No but the girl you describe is their daughter....my grand baby

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am sorry that I can not be specific but my husband just accidentaly hit my big toe with his shoe bending and ripping my toe nail half way so I am in pain.

The girl have some influence in that house I can picture her coming from the back where is a lot of light and woking to the from she is very special.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I am sorry that I can not be specific but my husband just accidentaly hit my big toe with his shoe bending and ripping my toe nail half way so I am in pain.

The girl have some influence in that house I can picture her coming from the back where is a lot of light and woking to the from she is very special.

The events did not start till she was born and seem to center around her and a little girl "ghost"

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The other entity is another girl and yes is link to her, it even looks like her like a twin.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The other entity is another girl and yes is link to her, it even looks like her like a twin.

EXCATLY

The other girl has been mistaken for her by people in the house

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
lol
Sounds like a movie

Sorry I couldnt tell ya more about the "ghost" or "spirits" or whatever you want to call it/them..

Oh, and I guess there is a pretty big diff between "small stream" and "huge reservoir"... lol

You got me pretty interested so far though

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Don't worry it will not harm her, it will protect her, she was her twin.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
lol
Sounds like a movie

Oh, and I guess there is a pretty big diff between "small stream" and "huge reservoir"... lol

You got me pretty interested so far though

Except the reservoir is in a huge tank with streams running down from it

You got the yard and the house and the car

The green striped room is the girls room and next to it is the toy room both rooms are "hot" Like I said I will give more details when my hands are better

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Don't worry it will not harm her, it will protect her, she was her twin.

I will tell my daughter that, she says (and others that have seen it) that it looks just like her.

Do you see anything else?

there is more to it

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That is as far as my vision go, but one thing perhaps if your daughter have anothe child it will be another girl.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

That is as far as my vision go, but one thing perhaps if your daughter have anothe child it will be another girl.

She is preganent right now

I am gonna call her and tell her what we got so far

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
never done this before, and i feel a little bit silly , but this is what im getting...
Im feeling it most in the upstairs hallway near the far end, a man, older, 50-60ish, old fasioned clothes, dark hair, side burns, going a little grey,and a hat I think, he is angry,he was angry in life too though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join