It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back by popular demand.....Another little Experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Having absolutely no experience or knowledge of anything like this, but an open mind, (I think), I'll have a go. I don't know the techniques involved, so I'll be working on gut instinct!

Should be around 1am Monday morning UK time if a read you correctly.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I will be interested in what you will find, one advice the first thing is to feel for tempter changing and sudden air draft were none should be.

If you enter the house and none of this happened then the house is empty.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think I will solely focus on the physical surroundings that you, Amuk, are observing while you are there. I dont have much experience in the paranormal stuff though.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I think I will solely focus on the physical surroundings that you, Amuk, are observing while you are there. I dont have much experience in the paranormal stuff though.

Both are welcome thats why I did not post pictures.

This should be interesting

Good luck everyone

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just wanted to encourage anyone who reads this to try this out tomorrow..

This is a good chance for all yall interested in remote viewing and the like to try out some of what youve learned/read about!
Wether you want to pinpoint his physical surroundings, or search for "remotely" look for ghosts where he is.. Just try

Dont be shy

So remember tomorrow (Sunday, August 1st) at 6pm central.... "Be" there, OR I KEEL YOU.

Hopefully this one will be just as (if not more!) interesting than the last.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just reminding everyone that in roughly an hour, the "experiment" is going to begin.

Goodluck to everyone!

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am in eastern time so I am ahead ot him in time.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
how long should we wait before posting our thoughts? Does the experiment have a planned duration or end time?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Another reminder

In a few moments I will leave here to go to the house, as soon as I get there I will post FROM the house and our lil experiment can start

Remember details of the house AND/OR details of the haunting are both acceptable

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I am here, just a note

Lets begin

Good luck

PS I will post when I leave so to let yall know.

I will return after going through the house

[edit on 1-8-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We are having a storm here at home I don't know if I will be able to stay on line for long.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Shidge has u2u me a dead-on discription of the house plus a bit more I will post his u2u after I go home but I am not leaving yet.

I am having trouble posting whatever this is it is playing with me changing pages on the comp and erasing posts

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am leaving now.

I am having LOTS of problems posting from here I will fill in the details when I get home

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Awh,I missed it. It was fun to try. From trying I saw this.
A man dressed in white,or rather a white outline,standing next to a varnished wooden coffee table which has a fruit bowl on it.Iam ethier see a plate of some sort or a round painting, maby a coat of arms its not clear.

I dont have a clue what or where if this exists but I closed my eyes and focused on the information you gave me. I closed my eyes and I seemed to be some place else. Thats what I saw. At first the only thing that came to me was a wooden barrel.

Edit-Kinda came out wrong "I would of like to tried. From trying I saw this" =P.

[edit on 1-8-2004 by Vowles]

[edit on 1-8-2004 by Vowles]

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well a wooden piece of furniture plays quite a big part in my "vision" but it's not a table or barrel.. I've u2u'd Amuk with what I got so I guess he'll post it later.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well danged, I got distracted by something here at home,...and forgot completely about this. My bad. Maybe next time.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Amuk one question did you took something from that house?

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am back home now and will post Shidges u2u since his is pretty close to 100%

"The first thing I saw (even when I first read this topic a few weeks ago) was some wooden stairs.. near something shapped kind of like an "i", A pole with a sphere at the top (Also made out of wood, I believe).

I feel like the rooms differ from each other. It doesnt really seem like a "cohesive design"
Im seeing a green wall, or possibly green stripes against the wall. Lots of stuff (probably pictures) on the wall, it seems.
Seems like some baseboards or possible even wall-skirting.. Dont know what you call it.. Wood on bottom 1/5th or so of wall. But the bottom feels covered up compared to the top.

There seems to be a room/area right infront of a door, and then a room/area to the side.. Like when you enter, you can either go straight or turn (right?) to go to a different room/area..They dont really feel set apart, but still are considered seperate spaces. (After thinking back again, I dont think this is right, but im leaving it anyways.. First impression best impression maybe)

The house feels sunny.. So does outside of it.. Green and lush and sunny.
The outside feels brown.. Like the house/trim is painted brown.

Green car? haha.. Im seeing more than I thought I would, lets just hope its right because since the first notion I had felt like my G-moms house, im now getting a lot of "feelings" much like her house has..lol

Do you have to go up an incline to get to the front door.. Not necessarily steps, but it feels like there is a change in "height" to get to their door.

A bedroom that feels like its more feminine than masculine.. Lots of wood in this house, it seems. Kind of "Traditional" everthing..
The backyard feels kind of small and sheltered.. Well, not small.. but.. shallow? It seems like a rectangle to me..

Small closets.. Some of the rooms feel kind of crowded.. Not necessarily that they have a lot of stuff.. But maybe that they have BIG stuff, or the rooms are smaller with big furniture.

Im seeing a double door that leads to the backyard.. Maybe a deck? Or concrete deck? Also, im getting a feeling for a dog... Medium sized, brownish/tannish, and just one.

Now.. To see if I can feel/see any ghosts. Ive never done this before, so I dont know how/or what the results will be like, but here goes:
One room of the house feels "off limits" to me.. Like I cant see in it..
I believe it is a bedroom? Doesnt feel huge.. But I cant for the life of me see inside it. When I look in it, there is like "gauze" over my eyes.
Also, I see steps going down.. Not the same steps that brought you into the house.. maybe steps into a garage (Although im not getting the feel for a "garage")/basement/backyard.. There is darkness past the steps. I cant see anything there either. The house feels near some small collection of water, perhaps a stream or runoff when it rains.. Something near there feels kinda "spooky" I guess. Im seeing like a panorama of foilage around a little little stream, and it feels weird.. Like there is something there also watching me. "

I started to name off where you got it correct but basicaly you got it ALL correct excpt the steps going down to the deck are in the front yard.

You even got the color of the car right

There is a huge city water reservoir? (water storage) behind their house where a girls body was found a few years back. No one was ever arrested for it.

The Dog is one of the Ghosts

I will post more but my arthritis is acting up now

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The female is wearing a printed dress and has blond or light colored hair she is young.

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
LOL.. I think I may have been a bit off the mark... oh well.. no special abilities here!!

The time is 00:12 uk time (6:12 local time). I'm typing this in a text editor ready to post when the experiment is over..

The house is on a slight rise. I'm not sure what's around it now, but historically it was slightly out of town, to the west, and facing south. There is an east-west road in front on it. My "picture" of it keeps jumping from present day to historical, (about 130 years ago) so I'm getting a slightly confused image. I see a wooden constructed house, in a sky blue colour with white painted trim. Two stories high, the ground floor has been quite heavily modified/extended but the upper floor is much closer so it's original state.

up three wooden steps to a porch, through the door. A funny shaped hall and stairs going up straight in front of you. the stairs double back on themselves, so as you reach the top you are facing south, standing in an east / west corridor. to your right is an old wooden dresser or chest of drawers. There's something about the top of the stairs which makes you turn and look north again through a tall window, and out into the garden.

The rest of the rooms in the house don't seem that relevant, ghost wise. There is something about the top of the stairs, and the part of the garden you can see from there. You can see some tree's behind the property from there.

I'm feeling (or imagining) that the woods/trees at the back are relevant, possibly where someone could hide and watch the house. Not an adult, but a child who goes there to get away. I see a little girl, but the name I get is Jack, possibly Jacqueline? I think the child saw something at the top of the stairs that they shouldn't have, and it's trying to make whatever it is known. There has been an injustice of some sort...

That's all I can get. about the history of the place.

As for the present day, there are lot's of animals associated with the property. Does the owner breed Bull Mastiffs?

If I were you I'd check a mound in the trees behind the house, and also the undersides of the drawers on the landing. It's an old piece of furniture that was a favourite of the person (probably a woman) who did the bad thing at the top of the stairs, and the child I think wrote something to/about her with a sharp object somewhere on it..

I also get a strange sense that the house was a brothel at some time. Was the child the daughter of the Madame?

Well, at least no-one can accuse me of being ambiguous!! I'd love to know if I got anything right!!

[edit on 1-8-2004 by muppet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join