It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 15th is a fateful day because...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It is my birthday. And I expect at least one Apocalypse for my birthday and so far as much nuclear reactors melting down, nutty comets shifting techtonic plates and causing fault tears leading to potentially another big earthquake on my B-day, with a pole shift in the works. Can this really be a day of doom and gloom, or am I getting my cake and eating it too!

If you don't know me, I am recognized by the International Association for the Study of Dreams. I was interviewed by Robert Wagonner the former president. Dr. Art Funkhouser one of the leading researchers on precognitive dreams and deja vu phenomena edited my book and is a good personal friend of mine now. I have been talked about on BBC radio, ICE Radio, "Unraveling the Secrets" and "The Peake Experience" with British Author Anthony Peake.

Why might you ask? For my exploration into lucid precognitive dreams where I have changed such dreams and the changes have altered this reality. Yes. I have changed reality by changing precognitive dreams before they come true.

You can read about that in my old thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... or read my abstract that is attracting the attention of psychologists, physicists and paranormal researchers.

www.youaredreaming.org...

If the world doesn't end on my birthday at least wish me a happy one and get drunk because drinking on a Tuesday is fun. I plan to be less sober tomorrow. Beware the ides of March!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Happy Birthday!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I guess we shall see, but I'll be drinking to you tonight.

On a slightly related side note, my birthday is October 20th, so it looks like I'm either getting a cosmic light show from the universe, or elenin is going to turn out to be Nibiru and we're all gonna die

link   

Happy Burpday (who wants to be reminded about getting older, celebrate the passing of gas!)

link   
Well, first off Happy Birthday!!! I hope it is fantastic and beautiful for you. I don't know you but that's very cool that you were recognized by the International Association for the Study of Dreams. I wish I could do that, the change reality by changing dreams. Heck I wish I could change dreams while I'm dreaming them
What's the name of the book you wrote? Have a shot or pint or whatever you're drinking for me, cheers!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Try having a sep 11 bday. That sucks!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Thanks Itscocobaby! My B-day is super apocalyptic now! I live near the West Coast so waiting for my pending radioactive cloud so I can go out side and start my new diet. Not bugging out, taking my RAD dose like a true Canadian. If I can handle the Artic cold and beavers, I think I can handle a few radioactive isotopes.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

happy birthday, I hope you have a great day!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
long time lurker,short time computer user, saying happy bday and may you get your wish.may your cake glow as much as your candles.trying to get my twenty post in.i would call your bday a win win for both of us.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey thanks everyone, didn't realize all thre replies as I was responding. As for my book it's called "You Are Dreaming" if you want a free copy in pdf format, I might may it freely available to ATS members as I have been on this site for ages and l love it here.

On another note, my friend who I am currently at has a condo in Belize and we all live near the west coast he might fly me out if things get radioactive over here. That's a nice offer. I might be on ATS in Belize if the BC gets it on with Japanese rads. They have the air-miles so why not?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Most of my family was born in the last few weeks of March. There is something special about this time.

Happy Birthday!
edit on March 15th 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I live on the west coast too, I hope we don't need to bug out..wishing you a wonderful Birthday

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

My birthday is May 21st...another eventful day this year supposedly (the "end of the world" or something) LOL. My dad told me years ago that the car clock stopped in his car at the minute of my birth....pretty weird or what? I wont give the year tho....I am trying to be anonymous.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
today is the day that the world becomes aware of the benfits of nuclear energy and not what to do:\\IE build power plants in the worlds most volatile geographic location.

There is over 50 power plants in japan.. go figure.

still waiting for pole shift BTW

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Happy Birthday. I hope your day is a peaceful one.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

My birthday is May 21st...another eventful day this year supposedly (the "end of the world" or something) LOL. My dad told me years ago that the car clock stopped in his car at the minute of my birth....pretty weird or what? I wont give the year tho....I am trying to be anonymous.

My birthday is also May 21st.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Happy Birthday!!!

Here is to many many many many more!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Happy born day. I wish you many more!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Happy many returns on your birthday! Hope next years is better

Mine was March 1st, some month guardian I was!

edit on 15/3/11 by MissTiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
"Perchance to dream." Happy Birthday Dreaming.....and it might be a good day to conduct a little science experiment to see if alcohol counters the affects of low doses of radiation. Cheers!

(PS: A "nightmare" instead of a dream for the people of Japan so our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to them on this fateful day, week.....)
edit on 15-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join