It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: UK Man Sought for Four Murders is Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Following a massive manhunt in Britain for a suspect accused of killing four people, Mark Hobson has been arrested. Twin sisters Claire and Diana Sanderson were slain in their home, and an elderly couple - James and Joan Britton - in a nearby village were brutally beaten to death. Investigators believe the two double homicides are linked.
The suspect, Mark Hobson, is wanted for questioning. He is described as a 34 year old white male, 5'9" with a slim build.

Sky News

Police are hunting for Mark Hobson in connection with two double murders in North Yorkshire. for the killing of 27-year-old twin sisters Claire and Diane Sanderson on Sunday. Hes aslo wanted for the aleged murder of 80-year-old James Britton and his wife Joan, 82, who were found dead 25 miles away in their York home.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is a really awfull muder and this guy need to be caught,
At this time he could be anywhere in the UK so please keep your eyes open for this guy,

If he has killed 4 people then he could kill more,
This is a shocking case in that area as there normal murder count is 4 a year

Related News Links :
Yorkshire Police

[edit on 25-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This guy has proberly gone past my area (manchester) being this happend in yorkshire or at least gone further down south I'll have to keep an eye out now every time I'm down manchester or my home town. I dont know how people can just kill like that he must have a illness or something

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Update:

Latest on this is there was a possible sighting in Selby which is not far from the bodys where found,

Again:

Hobson is described as 5ft 9in, of slim build, with a shaven balding head and a 2in scar near his left eye.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Police have finally found Hobson,

He was arrested at a service station on the A19 near Shipton,
The owner of the service station spotted hobson and called the police

Hobson, 34, was wanted in connection with the murder of his girlfriend Claire Sanderson, 27, whose body was found with that of her twin sister Diane at a flat in Camblesforth, near Selby.

He was also linked to the deaths of two frail pensioners, James Britton, 80, and his wife Joan, 82, who were found dead at their home in Strensall, just hours after the twins were discovered 25 miles away a week ago.

www.sky.com...

Finally this man has been caught, im sure alot of people can rest easy knowing this man is in police hands,

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just herad about this today they caught him a few miles away from his home guess he's been camping in a feild or somthing for the past few days. but I don't think I've heard anything about the connection with the outher 2 murders ?

new topics

top topics

join