It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Vision for Humanity - One Complementary, Optional Dose of LSD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
When I was a kid the scary urban legend was about psychos putting acid in temporary tattoos for halloween. Supposedly there was one kid that applied it and tried to eat a hotdog, it grew a face and started begging not to be eaten. Kid never ate another hotdog again in his life was how the story goes.

If I ever win the lottery, first thing I am doing is heading to the amazon and hanging out with some shamans there. I trust nature a lot more than I trust a lab

edit on Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:06:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't know, '___' was mostly used to make people more sugestable for mind control purposes. It is just another man made chemical that does not do anything besides get you high. People can come up with all sorts of reasons to get high but it is just a mind control drug that maks the user feel like they are saying some really smart stuff. Alcohol does the same thing and just like '___' when you are on it people don't look at you and inspire to be you. You just become the guy who took too much acid that people make fun of, but it does look like it can make you really good at violating the T&Cs

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
they leave enlightened, more spiritual, Happier, Healthier and just a generally better human being. Making humanity a much better place for everyone.

In this civilisation religion does not exist. Everyone has their own spiritual path and everyone is out to help each other in any way they can. A much better society. A real Utopia.

Yes!

Why restrict it to '___'? All plants, and in at least some cases, chemicals ('___') should be legal.

I think that it's best that we have that option at a younger age, say, 14. With psychedelics, the sooner they're tried (under the guidance of a shaman, of course) the better. This is because, with time, in most instances, one becomes more egocentric which makes learning The Way harder (still possible though).

So, the sooner they try Plant Teachers, the sooner they discover The Way. Most indigenous cultures I know of let the kids trip around 13, 14 anyways. We must learn a lot from indigenous cultures as they have been getting it right for thousands of years and pretty much all we've done is # things up.

Great post

Love,
ATS Shaman

edit on 19-3-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: Better now

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
I don't know, '___' was mostly used to make people more sugestable for mind control purposes. It is just another man made chemical that does not do anything besides get you high. People can come up with all sorts of reasons to get high but it is just a mind control drug that maks the user feel like they are saying some really smart stuff. Alcohol does the same thing and just like '___' when you are on it people don't look at you and inspire to be you. You just become the guy who took too much acid that people make fun of, but it does look like it can make you really good at violating the T&Cs

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

Read Food of the Gods by Terence McKenna if you're interested in learning

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

Why? Does that book say that all that mind control research with '___' has nothing to do with '___' dumbing people down so that they can be easily brainwashed? I don't think they were using asprin for MKULTRA

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk

I haven't read that book, but..

From what I have read, '___' (and other psychoactive tryptamines, phenethylamines, etc...) have the potential to suppress the ego of the subject for the duration of the trip. This allows for novel perspectives, or states of mind, to be experienced. It does not dumb the person down, but potentially opens their mind to allow them to genuinely feel what it is to hold a different perspective. While in this state, I believe they could be more susceptible to programming, which is why it is important to have an experienced trip sitter or shaman.

In my opinion, the goal should be for the person to explore themselves and discover who they are on the deeper levels - because only awareness can allow for self-reflection and change. Trying to force changes on a person through mind programming is not what the OP is suggesting. If I remember correctly, in treating alcoholism, it was found that '___' allowed the individual to breakthrough their defense mechanisms and truly reflect on the effects of their alcoholism. This effect of reflection was not dependent on the guidance of the therapist; however when combined with therapy the likelihood of success raised.

The efficacy for treating alcoholism with '___' and therapy is just astounding.

Empathogens are amazing things.
edit on 22-3-2011 by JohnnyTHSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by JohnnyTHSeed because: formatting, couple minor additions

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

Why? Does that book say that all that mind control research with '___' has nothing to do with '___' dumbing people down so that they can be easily brainwashed? I don't think they were using asprin for MKULTRA

Psychedelics don't dumb-down people. Vice versa, they unlock the mind.

You seem like either a government troll or someone who clings to his beliefs so I'm mot gonna waste my time explaining # to you.

Again, if you wanna learn about Plant Teachers then read Food of the Gods by Terence McKenna

Love,
ATS Shaman

<< 1   >>

join