It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moldavite and it's benefit to you!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NearPerfect

I'm not too sure if they actually use it on space shuttles, but I know NASA has an extensive collection.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
reply to post by RickyD

I would love to go on that adventure as well! But in the meantime you should get a piece! You don't happen to have one do you?

I got the gem hook up so I can always get em for good prices...but sadly yes I sold my last piece a while back. I have been wanting to get a decent size piece recently though. I make wire wraps so I have a list of stones that would make up my perfect piece just hard to get the quality I want for everything it gets expensive when you want nice specimens ya know.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Very true, I've seen some Moldavite specimens in the 1000 dollar range.... I would love to get a piece of that quality and size, but the small ones are good enough!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was once given a piece of moldavite by an old girlfriend who asked me to carry it around in my pocket. I had that thing on me all day every day for a month or so, and never felt a thing from it, whether I was touching it or not. I eventually gave it back to her.

That being said, if it makes you happy to have it around, by all means, hang on to it. More happy is good happy.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Well hey, it might not necessarily work for everybody. I have heard stories of people feeling nothing as well. Nice to hear you tried though! I also think that it works better if you believe it in it. I got a gemstone a while ago for love and happiness, and my relationship with my girlfriend at the time went to #! So much for that... had to throw it out...
It's strange though because I feel a strong connection with this one.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
I also think that it works better if you believe it in it.

That would lead me to believe that it's just a case of self delusion. Not that it matters if it makes you happy.

I got a gemstone a while ago for love and happiness, and my relationship with my girlfriend at the time went to #! So much for that... had to throw it out...

That right there, that's funny. Thanks for the smile!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Hahaha!! I'm happy it gave you a giggle! That broad was a dumb one though so it's all good!

And I don't necessarily think it's delusional just because I wasn't salivating over it and praying to it. I simply felt a connection with it through meditation to start and then things kinda took off from there! Nice to talk to you on more neutral terms this time!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have several pieces of Moldavite, and yes they are nice to hold, however if you want a really good rush try meteorites. They are older than the Earth, and watched it form. The Earth itself and every atom on it including yourself used to be locked up inside of a meteorite. When our sun Sol goes Red Giant and consumes our planet, and then eventually burns out, or goes Super Nova the atoms will again be a form of meteorite. We came from meteorites, and we will return to meteorites…

I have an extensive meteorite collection…in the thousands in fact. I make rings and pendants out of a few.

Warning to all, possessing meteorites is extremely addicting, and one is never enough. They do give me a sense of well being…so I have no regrets.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

Amazing! I actually have a meteorite Pendant myself!

I have been looking for a ring though, would you care to tell me how much you would charge for one? If possible?
edit on 15-3-2011 by youthsavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I was witness to someone's very intense experience with moldavite. Won;t give details as it is his story not mine, but I have to say it is a way powerful substance...wow.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

I don’t really just sit and meditate with them, at least not on a regular basis, however I do ponder my addiction with them a bit. I can tell you this much, they have a very mesmerizing affect on me. When I find one I feel like I’ve rescued it, like it is sentient or something along those lines. I hold them to my forehead sometimes, for a soothing affect. Its like I’ve found a long lost relative. The fact that they are the building blocks of everything on Earth…and most people are oblivious as to what a meteorite even is amazes me.

We really are “Stardust”

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Its like I’ve found a long lost relative.

You know, it's funny that you say that because Meteorites as gemstones are supposed to help reveal past lives from other planets.....

METEORITE--Helps reveal past lives from other planets and galaxies. Enhances connection with extraterrestrial energies. Expands awareness. Similar to obsidian but denser. Associated with the Root Chakra.

moonsmusings.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i agree that all things have a potential for how its interactions create effects that can be/are related to desire or intent of function (although there is little science to this). this thread is in the proper location since the intended interaction of a person and any stone or solid object with intent of interaction is called metaphysics in laymans. i have owned 2 different moldavite specimens for several years. i donot wear any more moldavite stones but cannot say with certainty that they were not catalystic in events that were pertaining myself when they were a common part of my nature. i wear a small 2 carat moissanite as my goto stone for any daily durable use; but will now check out meteorites in pendant form based on the feedback given by other posters.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
watch The Eye of the Phoenix : Secret's of the US one dollar Bill.

in it, they talk about Masonic herald, Nicolai Roerich, and his quest (funded by American Aristocracy in the Theosophic Society) to reunite a shard of Moldevite with it's origonal chunk way in the mountains of Tibet near the legendary Shambala. He spoke of this material as the "Treasure of the World" and commonly used a "white horse in the clouds" symbolized in his paintings of it.

I've come to theorize that this special extraterrestrial specimen they treasured so much, they placed it in the corner stone of a very prominent NYC skyscraper... may have specific compounds that catalyse DNA evolution in man...

I've theorized that this substance is what Dr Dan Burisch may have worked on developing an aerosolized version, properly manufactured possibly in form of motile fibers.... and sprayed through contrails over the population in order to ignite spontaneous kundalini in a fraction of the genetic pool of U.S. people after inhalation or ingestion...
possibly a certain amount of people's genes do not react properly to this substance and an error causes 'morgellons'... the rest of this very small group of people ... their DNA evolving into 12 strand helies and developing superhuman abilities.. IE: christ, buddha, krishna..... superman...

a messianic population..

here's part 1.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've had great experiences with Moldavite, too bad it's so expensive, I'd love to make a Moldavite Meditation Net but I'm sure that would set me back a great deal financially.

Great Post!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I don't think I can sell any thru ATS, not sure about terms and conditions. I make rings in the $50 to $100 range and pendants from $20

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Well if you want I could send you a private message and we could go from there? I have a Moldavite and Meteorite Pendant and would love a meteorite band to accompany them. If not, it's no big deal....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

It can be, however the size of them doesn't really matter, i have a 1 in. by 1/2 in. pendant and that's all I need. It only cost 60$ too!

Some of the smaller pieces are only 20$ !!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
While I don't disagree that the stone may have some properties associated...

I take issue with the comment that it is the CAUSE for a spiritual awakening or other spiritual event at all...

We are not GIVEN spiritual events. We earn them through experience and understanding. By growth and limiting human belief systems. You cannot GIVE experience to someone as a gift. It comes through a process of revelations and following your individual path.

This 'physical' stone may help in some way but by no means will it just give you an experience. If you gave a huge stone to a murderer in prison do you think they would be enlightened because of it? I'm having a real hard time with that...

If you gave this to a spiritual person who is on the path and has been diligent it may assist their energies...but essentially they earned the experience. I propose in that instance the circumstances events were laid out in place so that this person was given the stone NOT by accident or coincidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Energy is defined as the potential of matter to do work. Sure, all objects have some energy...it's typically heat or stored in some other form. Food has energy in the form of calories. But you're speaking about energy as if it is a thing unto itself.

What sort of 'energy' are you talking about? Is it heat? Is it light? Is it chemical energy? Is it kinetic energy? Please, learn some basic physics.

what makes you think all energy can be explained in terms of science. heck you cant prove with science that consciousness exists.i will leave it there..

kx

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join