It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moldavite and it's benefit to you!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Good Afternoon ATS! I'm sure over the period of these past couple month's you have read much about people being spiritually enlightened, the Kundalini thread which turned many heads, multiple testimonies from members, including myself, etc, etc...

They all came down to us being enlightened, awakened, aware, and evolving spiritually. People have claimed this to have happened in numerous ways, and as a result of all different things. Myself personally however, and according to many other witnesses and owners can claim that their spiritual awakening came from the rare gemstone called Moldavite! (Read the following link for background information)

heavenandearthjewelry.com...=metaproperties/~product_id=moldaviteAr

Moldavite is very popular among people who Meditate and use Gemstones. It is technically a meteorite that came from outer space!!

Outer space!!!!! Yes outer space! This stone is an extra-terrestrial one! It crashed into Czechoslovakia about 15 million years ago! Some people even claim this was the stone in the Holy-Grail.....

It is definitely a very unique stone, if not the most unique of all! The energies it contains will transform the wearer Spiritually, and rapidly. It is relentless and even if your not expecting it to work or do anything, you will feel its power!

I challenge all of you to do research on this stone as it could be the stepping stone to your spiritual evolution.

www.gemsociety.org...

www.feudal.cz...

When I purchased my first piece, I got this book as well and highly recommend it to all who wish to understand Moldavite better.

www.amazon.com...

This book comprises everything about this stone,and I mean everything! It talks about it's origin, properties, rarity, countless experiences, group experiments, connections with extraterrestrial beings, combination with other stones, healing properties, use in meditation, and the list goes on......

Anyone who wishes to evolve spiritually, enhance their vibration / frequency, open and cleanse their Chakra's, enhance telepathy, or even connect with extraterrestrial beings and energies will greatly benefit from this stone.

This stone has amazing powers that even I can attest too..

So how did I come across this stone and how it affected me:

A few month's ago I was doing some research and came across the race of extraterrestrial humans known as the Plejaren. It has not been confirmed, nor have we any evidence that they exist, but they claim to come from beyond the Pleiades. Many people claim to have come in contact with them, channeled information from them, received telepathic messages, etc, etc. Regardless of whether or not we all acknowledge them or not, they have a message for us, and if we acknowledge their presence in our conscious and in our Universe that is full of life, we can learn a lot from them. Their purpose is to guide us spiritually and awaken us. They're teachings, conveyed by multiple people seem to be the most beneficial to humanity. They are peaceful, and ask us to not look up to them as God's or Aliens, but as friends, humans from another planet, and basically, they're our galactic ancestors who have our best interest in mind.

I can't stress it enough how many times their names come up, and you will see the importance of this later on in this post.

This might be a lot to swallow, but hang with me! Not to mention, even if you don't believe the Plejaren's exist, this stone will still help you out in ways you can't even imagine.

In a little bit you will see the importance of the Plejaren's and their message.

Ok! So here's where my real adventure begins! After reading up on the Plejarens from multiple sources I learned that know matter who it was, each person promoted a similar message. A message full of peace, love, and spiritual evolution. Now many of you wonder how their message differs from other peaceful messages.... It is unique because it relates those three things on a Cosmic level, and opens us up to the Universe and it's endless energy. I was intrigued by these people and their teachings and decided to start meditating, balancing my chakra's, increase my vibration and frequency, be the best person I can be, the purest person I can be, and basically learn to make well thought out decisions right from wrong, and use my logic to discern the truth from whatever I come across.

This then lead me to this spiritual store I go to from time to time, and I was drawn to the gemstones they had on display. I read the tablet next to them to learn about each of their meanings, purpose, and energies, and I was immediately drawn to Moldavite when I read about it's brief description. It said in about 5 lines, that it is supposed to increase ones connection with extraterrestrials and their energies, and to rapidly increase our spiritual evolution. Perfect!

I then got my first piece and the book on Moldavite, and thus my journey began.....

On my way home, I stopped by a store to look at some new boots and I suddenly started to feel a headache. I realized then that I didn't need to get the boots and then continued home. I did some research online on the energies of Moldavite, and it specifically said that Moldavite will cleanse the flow of energy throughout my body and if it comes across any blockages, headaches and migraines could result. Being greedy and spending to much money was definitely a blockage! I was amazed and excited that I got one, because it was the first sign to me that this stone might actually work!

Over the next few days as I was reading my book, I realized how special this stone actually is! I decided to go on a mission to find another piece. I went to this store called Mineralistic in hopes that they'd have Moldavite in the form of a necklace or ring.. And sure enough they did. As I went into the room full of Moldavite, Meteorites and such, I was blown away by all the energy I could feel, the young lady who worked their came to assist me, and she told me about her relationship with Moldavite and how it's affected her! She proceeded to show me all of hers, she had a ring, a necklace, one tied into her dreads, earrings, and it went on and on! I was amazed how dedicated she was to wearing hers! I then proceeded to get another piece that was encased in sterling silver and have been wearing the pendant for little over a month now. After about two weeks I had to take it off for a few days because all the energy became a little overwhelming! But sure enough, after those days passed, I put it back on and haven't taken it off since. Ever since I've gotten my Moldavite pendant, I have noticed many changes in my life,......

1) At work, it is very easy to get frustrated with customers or work, and take it out on them in the slightest of ways.... When wearing my Moldavite, I haven't had any such problems, it's almost like it's preventing me from being mean, and making irrational decisions.

2) When I'm not working, I feel as if it helps me to make better decisions and to think things through better, it helps me observe whats right and wrong and I have noticed a positive change in my lifestyle.

3) Spiritually, I have become more aware of all the wonders of the universe, physical and mental. I have opened up my mind to many things, and have been avidly researching everything from Quantum Theory, Meditation, Frequencies and Vibrations, to Aura reading, Chakra cleansing and Balancing. It has opened up my mind to things I would have not really looked into a few month's back. I feel like a completely changed person.

These few things above, are like I said, a few things I have noticed over the past month or so. I have also gotten a ring since then and wear that as well.

Now here's the most interesting part in this whole adventure thus far........

The other day when I was reading the rest of my book on Moldavite, I came upon a few interesting things....Very very interesting to say the least!!!!

1) Moldavite has been said to have come from the Pleaides...

2) People who work with Moldavite have said it is aligned with Pleiadian energies.....

3) Moldavite is unlike any other Meteorite. Meteors as they come through our atmosphere, burn up and spread far and wide across the land. Moldavite, however, does not spread nearly as far and wide and as a matter a fact, covers quite a small area.....

4) I didn't learn about the 3 things above until the other day, long after I read up on the Pleiadians...

Is this even real?? Did this actually unfold the way it just did??? Are the Plejaren's real????? Did they possibly send us this stone through outer space to guide us in our spiritual transformation?????? I think so! We might not know for sure, but 1-3 above is a hell of a coincidence......

It is my gift to you to tell you about this stone, and to all of you who are drawn to it, you would serve yourself best by getting one. I'm not trying to be a salesman here, but this stone really is a "Star-born stone of Transformation!" I highly recommend everyone who wishes to grow spiritually to get one, and be aware of fake stones! The following website is a good place to find specimens if you can't find any in your town or city...

heavenandearthjewelry.com...

I would recommend looking in any kind of spiritual store that has gemstones... I wish you best of luck in your journey and hope to see you all on the other side!

P.S. When you wear your Moldavite, wear it proud!

edit on 14-3-2011 by youthsavior because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by youthsavior because: link fix

edit on 14-3-2011 by youthsavior because: edit

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

If the first link is not working, scroll down page, click on Metaphysical Properties and find Moldavite in the list.
edit on 14-3-2011 by youthsavior because: link

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Moldavite is very popular among people who Meditate and use Gemstones. It is technically a meteorite that came from outer space!!

Moldavites belong to tektites (from Greek "tektos" = molten), natural glassy material, which has been formed by the impact of meteorites. Moldavites were created as a result of melted material which was blown out of the "Ries crater", then flew 250 - 450 km through the air in eastern / northeastern direction, then cooled and solidified, and finally hit the ground as green to brown glassy material.

Source

Just wanted to let you know as I am an avid rock hunter and love learning about gems and minerals, that Moldavite is glass. It was formed when an meteor hit germany and the resulting plum of dust rose into space froze and fell to the ground.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Moldavite is a tektite-a mysterious group of glassy objects, that is the product of a meteor collision with Earth nearly 15 million years ago (14.8 to be exact) which created the Reis impact crater. It is believed to have fallen from the sky only once, over what is now called the Moldau River Valley in Czechoslovakia. Found only in the Czech Republic, these green gems are among the rarest minerals on Earth-perhaps rarer than diamonds, rubies, and emeralds (hence being a bit pricey).

www.moldaviteman.com...

You are correct it is a result of the impact, and it is not glass in entirety, it's actually harder and stronger than glass.

Moldavite has a hardness of 5.5-6.6

Glass is 5...

Thanks for your input!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Right it's a tektite and as you have said it is a lil harder than glass but I would have to say it's closer to glass than crystal. In any case it's one of my favorite minerals out there one day I'm gonna make it over to Ries valley to hunt some I have to say that and Zincite have the most interesting formation events. I won't get into Zincite though we'll end up off topic...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
hmm interesting. I have experienced how vibrational frequency's (both digital, and self produced) can really aid in the meditation process. I "may" have to give this a try, although tbh I have my share of ignorant skepticism. I have never experimented with any crystals or whatnot.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

Understandable, and I used to be skeptical towards them as well, but not anymore! I challenge you to give it a try! If anything you'll just have a really cool gemstone!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

I would love to go on that adventure as well! But in the meantime you should get a piece! You don't happen to have one do you?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

Understandable, and I used to be skeptical towards them as well, but not anymore! I challenge you to give it a try! If anything you'll just have a really cool gemstone!

Im all for trying something before passing judgement, shoot, i dont even really pass judgement as it is. im looking at some of these pieces and they are quite expensive (couple hundred $), and i dont really have a gemstone collecting hobby (yet) so im not sure how much im willing to spend on this. Will be following this thread though

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I recommend a piece like this...

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1300134716&sr=8-1

Size and price doesn't matter,

down the road though, you might find yourself looking for more!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

*ahem*

It's a glass, glass has applications, but it doesn't have any specific 'energies'. In fact, are you aware of what the word 'energy' means? It means potential for work. How can potential for work be given a location. Is there such a thing as American potential for work? Nope.

It's just a chunk of rock. You do realize that all atoms were parts of stars, right? I mean, that's a lot cooler than falling from space. The oxygen in your lungs? That came from a supernova.

Bottom line: This stuff might be a nice novelty to own and it might look great in your collection...but it's not magical.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I'm sorry but do you own a piece? If not, then how can you say what you just have? Not to mention, everything has energy... You might not be able to sense it in certain objects, especially if you are not familiar with sensing energies, but all things are full of energy, some more than others....

Read the following...

Moldavites are rare stones. Moldavites are among the most powerful gemstone tools for spiritual development and expansion of consciousness. They seem to engender an acceleration of one's inner growth and evolution. Hundreds of times people have described to us the rapid transformation of their lives which has come soon after they acquired Moldavite. Jobs, relationships, life styles or possessions which did not serve their highest paths were rapidly released, and the new, evolutionary forms of these same things appeared, drawn as if by magnetism. We have heard stories of visionary experience, chakra activation, energy cleansings and the discovery of personal destiny, all associated with the entrance of Moldavite in to one's life. Our own lives were similarly transformed when we discovered Moldavite in 1985, and because of our sense that Moldavite needed to be known by people everywhere, we started our company, Heaven and Earth. It is interesting to note that Moldavite has been associated with the legendary Stone of the Holy Grail, an "emerald" said to have fallen from the sky, and a talisman for the healing of the Earth. In the legends, exposure to this Stone was said to set the beholder upon the spiritual road to self discovery and enlightenment. The same could be said of the celestial green gemstone Moldavite. Moldavite is capable of activating any and all of the chakras, though it most commonly resonates with the heart, third eye and crown chakras. Moldavite's energy tends first to move wherever it is most needed in the physical and etheric bodies, and then to center in the heart. Moldavite harmonizes well with Quartz, Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Citrine, Danburite, Phenacite, Tanzanite, Azeztulite, Charoite, Larimar, Sugilite and dozens of other stones. It tends to supercharge and spiritualize the energies of whatever stones one uses with it. Faceted Moldavites are intensified by the cutting process. The forming of normally amorphous Moldavite into the precise geometric forms of gems focuses their energies in a way analogous to a laser. Moldavite earrings or rings place these powerful gems on meridian points of our subtle energy bodies, and the focused Moldavite energies flow throughout our whole system, raising our vibration. The same is even more true with pendants, which can be worn directly over the heart or throat chakras, or between them. Exposure to Moldavite begins a process of energetic resonance in which the vibratory rate of our whole being is increased. This may explain why many people find Moldavite to be so transformative. Moldavite can be worn in jewelry and are also useful unset placed on the body or held during meditation, or arranged in grids with other stones. Moldavite stands out as the premier transformational gemstone of the mineral kingdom, and these gems will carry its beneficial energies to all those who are ready to receive them.

edit on 14-3-2011 by youthsavior because: add

www.celestialights.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

By the way, figure I should mention this..
I'm not trying to convince people magic is real so you don't need to "debunk" me here. Were not talking about UFO's.

This thread is to simply offer something to people who are interested in spiritual development, meditation and the like...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
EW, I would love to have some Moldavite, I like using the raw stones in my jewelry, and yes, I am surrounded by crystals and semi precious stones,

When people where my jewelry it lifts their spirits, some say the feel ecstatic and others say they calm them,

Love it, Love it, Love it.

edit on 043131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Moldavite, that's the stuff they use on the space shuttles right?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The first time I held Moldavite was around 1990, and my fingers pulsed, then my arm pulsed. I had only picked it up on a shelf before even knowing what it was about. I was startled and then immediately asked, "What is this stuff"? I was told the story of the meteor creating it and that Moldavite has a Message for each individual on Earth.

My message? No need to question that one, this was also the time when I discovered Great Spirit in my Life, I saw a rainbow that was straight up and down from the sky, and my life changed forever since; I even saved a tree's life that day!

Thank you Moldavite! It worked for me, I got my Message!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Energy is defined as the potential of matter to do work. Sure, all objects have some energy...it's typically heat or stored in some other form. Food has energy in the form of calories. But you're speaking about energy as if it is a thing unto itself.

What sort of 'energy' are you talking about? Is it heat? Is it light? Is it chemical energy? Is it kinetic energy? Please, learn some basic physics.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
And now comes the time when meditation and even all these conspiracy theories are perverted into a form of profit and distorted to give it all to the masses at once, instead of letting them find their own way. Was bound to happen at one point I guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I found it on my own and didn't have anyone tell me to get it. But I figure I could at least tell people about my experience and if they were interested and drawn to it would get some themselves. This is not supposed to be some propaganda or some sales pitch here, don't forget that.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Heat energy for sure! I have also felt vibrations.... Lot's of them...
I'm no scientist so don't bash my lack of knowledge in that realm, but it is a very special stone/ glass to say the least! You should get a small specimen, even if you don't believe in it's powers, and carry it around in your pocket and see what happens.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join