It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing experiment, please take part!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CandiceZ

I'm not a remote viewer (that I know of lol) but I figured I'd throw out my initial thoughts...
I'm getting something spiritual/religious- maybe a cross (not the typical version though) or a star, or a combination of both....and that you got the tat in your early/mid-20s during a time of deep soul-searching.

How'd I do?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is not quite how it works. I know you don't want to reveal where you are . . . but Remote Viewers need coordinates. Now people can "psych" on it - and play guessing games till the cows come home. There is valid science behind remote viewing. Google Bob Monroe, Skip Atwater and Joe McMoneagle. Other then that it is a parlor guessing game.

I think playing these games discredits the real thing.
Sensatives, Psychics, Viewers, Seers - there are valid unexplained phenomenons.
Guessing about your tatoo . . . not for me.

I DID send a prediction email to my friend concerning the Earthquake, which I dreamt about on Tuesday. In my dream I was walking through a parking lot and cars were buckling all around me. I became lucid and thought "the earth is moving" then I had the feeling like Obi Won that there was a disturbance in the force and thousands of lives were lost in an instant. I couldn't predict where this would happen, but I shared the dream with my friend who keeps tabs on my abilities. On Wednesday after the China quake I emailed that wasn't the one. But I just didn't know where the one would hit. I just about threw up when I saw the headlines Thursday morning. I am seriously afraid of whats next, because I think I "see" the whole southern half of that Island as gone. I see resettlement of the Japanese people - not rebuilding. But I am never "certain" of these things, they are basically feelings - sometimes with physical manifestations like head aches or a sense of unease. I am not comfortable with my abilities because there are mostly dire predictions. I have seen other things I pray do not happen.

So the real stuff works more like that. Not guessing games about your tattoo - that just brings forth the skeptics and trolls and debunks and frightens some who don't want to disclose abilities.

If you want to discuss scientific methodology behind real Remote viewing - or are interested in pursuing this, or testing its reality - check out the Monroe Institute. Please don't make us guess about a tatto.
edit on 14-3-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Could you U2U me if i am correct? I wont say in the forum, Just wanna be sure,
But I feel that it is a snake. Im intrigued.
Thanks.
Maybe a snake wrapped around a cross, or a sword, I'm unsure. But I have a massive feeling it is a snake.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Corrupted Data because: sp.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Don't know why or what significance.
Just popped into my head before I even finished reading the topic.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm sensing its the name of your first son or daughter.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok here is the tattoo, a couple of you did come pretty close

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77e2d0abc604.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
A Troll

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The best course on RV is with Major Ed Dames. LearnRV.com
I have been very successful with it.

Wished I had seen this thread earlier so I could have worked on it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eliteosbo

lol

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have a legitimate remote viewing experiment. It is a sheet of paper with some things written on it. I can provide coordinates with PM.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Wooo Hoooo! I came pretty close....I said it was a rose BUD and a dark color with vines....what do I win??

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I was going to say 'Roisin Dubh' but as you posted the picture it's a bit pointless now

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
A tombstone.....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It's a double spiral - maroon red and dark blue.
???
Vicky

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I am thinking it is a name or a date, written in script or cursive

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It's a pity I posted before reading the rest of the thread - even though I don't see the picture, I can tell I was wrong - no surprises there!
Vicky

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

While I was reading your post I got a mental snapshot of a blue bear. Just thought I´d mention it

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
something curly a Fleur de lis?

never mind I can see I got it wrong, no surprise there

edit on 3/15/2011 by CuriousObserver because: edit!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fun experiment.
I imagined one of those militairy tatoos with wings before I scrolled down and saw your picture

I don't think you need coordinates, what if you never used them? they'd be meaningless.
I'd love to see more experiments like this, It would be interesting to see a large number of these tests and find out if someone gets it right a significant number of times.

ps: well ofcourse this is just for fun, but it's harmless. less harmless then the so-called experts who make money by selling books and claiming they can teach you how to do it.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Morrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
bah
edit on 15-3-2011 by mrmmo because: bah

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join