It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets, lessons? Whats the point of it if there is a God and we are all immortal beings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

god is just a term that was created long ago for the same principles that were used to create secret societys and mezmorize the ignorant.

Now days theres a new word for god.. its called fractal.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
JAMES BELUSHI PROVED IMORTALITY DOESNT EXIST.....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Is there a point, or, is it all a joke... I tend to get that vibe from secret soceities.

I believe the point is two fold. Energy, and Control. They take our energy from us to use for their own agenda, and they control us by manipulating the economy and jobs, and adjusting the price of health care. We are all immortal, but TPTB do not wish us to know that, ever. If we ever become aware.....well, they will be no more, that know this.

Have you ever considered that nobody is taking your ENERGY? Each of us are responsible for our own energy and the life that we create for ourselves. For way too long I thought as many here do and I became extremely depressed. I changed my ENERGY and my life. You can too.

illuminatisecretsrevealed.wordpress.com

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaSwill
reply to post by SystemResistor

All we need is God and Jesus His Son which atoned for our sins.

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything, not only while being watched in order to please them, but with a sincere heart, fearing the Lord." Colossians 3.22

Part of the problem of the world's three major religions (Christianity, Islam and Hinduism) is that they are all derived from primitive slave societies. Ideally the victim of religious hypnosis and indoctrination will be submissive to tyranny and to economic and sexual enslavement; it is quite the opposite of the definition of Anarchism (resistance to the Archons / tyrants). Even laws such as "execution for adulterers" is an anti-slave law, since in the three major religions, all of which promote polygamy, a male could purchase as many sex slaves as he wished.

Essentially the fanatic generally believes that if they submit to human evil, tyranny, slavery and sex slavery that they will be rewarded eternally in the afterlife; it is really a blasphemy and heresy against the gods of nature (i.e., human beings) and against humanistic morality; it is morality turned on it's head.

Evil collaborates with evil; goodness rebels and resists evil.

Lucifer

"The criticism of religion is the premise of all criticism" Marx.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join