It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repetittive Dream - Figure in White Induces Sound - Feedback Requested

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ever since I could remember I have had the same type of dream, over and over and over again and I thought I would post it here to get other peoples opinion of it, it goes a little something like this:

Up until a few years back this is what would happen

I am in a house, its nearly always the same house, the house where I grew up in. I am on the upstairs landing when I hear a high pitched crackling sound (like when you have water in your ears and you tip your head) , now whenever I hear this sound I know what is coming so I run to my bedroom and get under the covers and close my eyes. Even though I am under the covers my observation of this dream turns to a 3rd party i.e not only am under the covers I can also see what is going on in the the bedroom. The door flies opens and this figure comes flying in and comes rushing up to me. Under the covers my eyes would be shut hoping wishing this 'midnight ghost' would go away. Then I would wake up completely drenched in sweat.

This is what happened that changed the course of events about 6 years ago

I was in the same house, I was on the landing, the high pitched sound came and I decide that instead of running to my bed I would face this 'midnight ghost' what was strange about this was when I would run for the bed the high pitched crackling noise would stop, however, with me facing this figure the high pitch carried on. I ran towards the stairs where I knew it was going to come up and I came face to face with it, Its like time fast forwards and in the split second its over and I wake up drenched in sweat.

Since that time where I decided to face it, I no longer close my eyes and always keep my eyes open. Once instead of the lady in white, I came face to face with myself (but thats another story) anyway, I haven't had this sort of dream for around a few months. However, the day before last it came back and this is what happened.

I was in the same house on the landing and instead of the high pitched sound I heard an intensified whoosh of the wind and immediately I knew what was coming I ran towards my bedroom door and pulled it shut as I could see the handle being pulled down trying to be opened. I tried desperately to keep the door closed but it was too powerful and the door flew open in a split second I came face to face with this women/lady. This time though I looked her up and down and then woke up. I was drenched in sweat and my heart was racing.

The thing is I got a good look at this women this time before waking up and I saw her features I just don;t understand how my brain could manifest those features they were so clear and vivid, they were as real as the nose on my face. What is it all about ? who is this women?

I thought I would share here as it has been on my mind

edit on 14-3-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Fran,

How does "she" feel to you? I'm not talking about the fear you have in the dream.. but how She Feels to You.

Inner Me is saying it's your higher self trying to get your attention for a specific reason, and your Fear is preventing that from happening.. which is very normal too.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
have you known someone that you may have wronged or offended deeply at some point in your life? was there a point in your childhood where you may have told a lie which you have never revealed the truth to the person you lied to? did you ever get seriously hurt falling down the stairs in this house? im not an expert on dreams by any means, but these, i think, are the types of questions you should be asking yourself to try and understand this dream. it seems to me that it is something unresolved (i.e. something you need to face) since you initially tried to hide and every time you do face it/her you wake up. just some thoughts.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Thanks for posting, franspeakfree, quite an experience there! I have been reading reports of others seeing ghosts, and several friends have told me that they saw things of a supernatural nature. A few weeks ago, I was home alone, just had finished a customer's PC and was waiting for her to come get it. I suddenly became aware of a lady standing next to me. She was maybe 50 years old, heavy set, and had a beautiful purple and dark blue dress on, and old fashioned dress with a Bodice in the front. She had many rings and much jewelry on, and her hair was coal black. She smiled at me, and made me to know that she was the future self of my wife. I was quite amazed at this, of course, even with all my experience in the supernatural, I too get frightened sometimes, and put in awe at things I see, even today. The woman made me to know that I was to serve my wife in the best way I could, and to watch over and protect her. To always be there for her, no matter what. We are together for a common purpose, and although I do now know what it is, I know better than to mess with a good thing.

Don't you think your ghost may have been someone from your past, or future, trying to relay a message? I will be happy to debate this with you and figure it out.
Meanwhile, protect yourself. Pour salt all around the walls of the room, and across any windows or doors before you go to bed. Evil cannot cross salt. If you have something made of native iron, that too would be helpful. Place it beneath your bed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
Fran,

How does "she" feel to you? I'm not talking about the fear you have in the dream.. but how She Feels to You.

She scares the crap out of me, but for some reason I think she maybe trying to reach me, it does scare the hell out of me though just thinking about her makes me go all tingly.

Inner Me is saying it's your higher self trying to get your attention for a specific reason, and your Fear is preventing that from happening.. which is very normal too.

I don't know, I mean I meditate regularly and this doesn't seem to be that kind of feeling, its more like something much deeper and scarier! something I have absolutely no control over.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegiftbearer
have you known someone that you may have wronged or offended deeply at some point in your life? was there a point in your childhood where you may have told a lie which you have never revealed the truth to the person you lied to? did you ever get seriously hurt falling down the stairs in this house? im not an expert on dreams by any means, but these, i think, are the types of questions you should be asking yourself to try and understand this dream. it seems to me that it is something unresolved (i.e. something you need to face) since you initially tried to hide and every time you do face it/her you wake up. just some thoughts.

I know where your coming from and I have asked myself the same questions, the thing is when I meditate on it always I draw a blank? I have not wronged anyone badly and I have not fallen down the stairs. There is a deep fear in this dream so I have tried concentrating on that but to no avail. I mean the only thing I can relate with in regards to the 'midnight ghost' is that it looks similar to the librarian off of GHOSTBUSTERS the movie. Perhaps when I was a child I was really scared of this women and somehow it manifests when I have lots of questions to ponder, which indeed I do at this moment.

Thanks for your response

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks Autowrech for your reply, I really don't think this is anything evil just something my subconscious fears, I mean I have had my fair share of supernatural experiences and this does not feel like one of them at all, this feels like something very deep and its like I am afraid to follow it for whatever reason. I don't know, I am clutching at straws here really. But my gut says that it is not evil.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
May I ask a few questions about you and the woman?

Are you a woman?

Compared with your own age, is the woman older, younger, or about the same age as you?

You mention that you've had these dreams over a period of years? Has she changed over the time you've been looking at her?

About how many times a year do you have this dream? Is the frequency about the same over time?

You mention that one time you saw someone you recognized as you. Are sure you don't want to tell that story?

I don't interpret dreams, but I think that the information requested here would be helpful to anyone who was trying to understand the dream.

-

edit on 14-3-2011 by eight bits because: omission remedied

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I practice dream shamanism on a regular basis and have encountered many entities. The entity has either been attracted to you or has been created by a subconscious fear within you. To overcome this entity, I recommend the following:

Next time you begin to have this dream where the entity begins to interject, immediately stand up and wait for it to approach. When the entity approaches walk up and absorb it into yourself. Move quickly and without emotion. If it came from you to begin with, you will reabsorb it and it will effectively die. If it is external, then it will be overwhelmed and will leave you permanently.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Good responses on this thread, especially the last few.

The fact that you've been able to alter the course of events in a recurring dream is significant. At the very least, it represents personal growth.

I'm sure you're familiar with the concept of 'lucid dreaming'. My suggestion is that you work on trying to become lucid in these dreams, with the goal of asking this being exactly what they want.

It may not work the first time or two, but I think you will get more info out of these dreams if you establish more control.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing that, that is indeed interesting.

1. Could you describe the woman?

2. About what color hair does she have?

3. About what color is her skin?

4. Did you get a look at her eye color?

5. Could you describe her clothing?

6. Have you ever tried to talk to her & ask her what she wants and/or have you thought about doing so?

7. Does she appear to want to tell you something or what?

8. I know you mentioned fear but is there any other feeling you get/feel and/or get/feel from her?

9. Do you feel like she is draining some of your energy?

10. Do you think your fear strengthens her?

11. Have you thought about summoning other dream characters to help you face her?

12. Does she look like anyone you have seen in real life and/or TV/films/games/etc?

13. Do you think she is human and/or alive and/or non-human and/or a spirit/or something?

14. Does she appear to have any weapons and/or armor and/or jewelry?

15. Do you feel any power/energy from her, as in, does she feel powerful and/or normal?

Okay, that is enough questions for now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks Autowrech for your reply, I really don't think this is anything evil just something my subconscious fears, I mean I have had my fair share of supernatural experiences and this does not feel like one of them at all, this feels like something very deep and its like I am afraid to follow it for whatever reason. I don't know, I am clutching at straws here really. But my gut says that it is not evil.

I know my offering of higher-self didn't seem to take with you, but I can assure you that when we "accidentally" meet them we are often overwhelmed by their energy, and, our inner human fears take hold.. mainly fear of the unknown.

And we are also afraid of the changes we must make in order to work with and eventually re-merge again with the higher self.. mainly because it puts us at odds with the World and most of the people we know now. This means a drastic change in life, which frightens everyone who feels it deeply within themselves upon meeting the higher self by accident.

Anyway, my gut is still on on it being the higher self or an "aspect" of it that is wanting you to communicate and See what it has to show you.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by eight bits
May I ask a few questions about you and the woman?

yes you can.

Are you a woman?

I'm a lady you know.

Compared with your own age, is the woman older, younger, or about the same age as you?

The women is older than me

You mention that you've had these dreams over a period of years? Has she changed over the time you've been looking at her?

She has changed since when all this started. She was a blurry figure and I could not see any distinguishing marks at the beginning, then as time went on I could see some features, then again as time has moved on she has become younger with defined features, something like ....oh I don''t know, it scares me to be honest thinking about it. She is maybe something like a witch, you see I don't know if thats the right word because that word is what my conscious is thinking of and I believe this figure is most definitely very deep into my subconscious. Maybe witch isnt the right word. Supernatural would be more fitting.

About how many times a year do you have this dream? Is the frequency about the same over time?

This is the first time this year but I would say that I have this dream about 4 - 5 times a year. Sometimes more.

You mention that one time you saw someone you recognized as you. Are sure you don't want to tell that story?

Erm.............I don't know if its going to be relevant to this but, basically to cut a long story short I was in the bedroom this time the whooshing, buzzing sound came I closed my eyes and hid under the sheets. The figure flew in to the room (in a split second) and I could feel it looking at me as though it had knelt down and its face was pearing into the sheets however, I thought (in a split second) enough is enough! so I decided to whip the covers back and pounce at the figure as I did this, I came face to face, (literally about 3 inches away from the face of the figure) it was me, I was the figure!, like I was staring in the mirror. I was so shocked by this I immediately woke up. I remember that dream as though it was yesterday.

*The feeling of all of this happens in an instant, I can be dreaming a normal lucid dream and then suddenly out of nowhere the sound comes. It is very scary! and I can honestly say I am not scared by many things on this earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Next time you begin to have this dream where the entity begins to interject, immediately stand up and wait for it to approach. When the entity approaches walk up and absorb it into yourself. Move quickly and without emotion. If it came from you to begin with, you will reabsorb it and it will effectively die. If it is external, then it will be overwhelmed and will leave you permanently.

Good advice there Choronzon, However, it is not that easy I am afraid to say. For example say I am dreaming about a circus (example) and there are lots of people around, when this happens the dream cuts off and I end up alone in the house by my bedroom, when the sound comes, everything happens in a very short space of time its like 'blink' its over. I don't know how to describe this, but its extremely hard, I mean it takes alot of effort to overcome the feeling of dread!, this thing has control and that is 100% for sure. I cannot block her/it out once the sound comes I know what will follow. But I don't have time to stand up and do nothing I literally need to act there and then before I wake up drenched in sweat.

Don't get me wrong I am going to try and do what you say the next time but I don't think I am going to be able to act fast enough.
edit on 15-3-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
It may not work the first time or two, but I think you will get more info out of these dreams if you establish more control.

I can assure you that I will try and establish better control over the situation, but you must understand it is extremely hard to do so.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn

The women is very tall over 6ft, up until recently always wearing long flowy garments such as a long dress (possibly) something thatflows and looks blurry.

Up until recently it was white possibly very light blonde, the other day when I saw here fly out the door it was blonde, long hair that was brushed back that showed her forehead and her prominent face.

The only skin I can see is the face and sometimes hands they are average colour, possibly a little whiter nothing out of the ordinary.

No, I want to say blue eyes, but I think I may be trying to fill in the gaps using my conscious mind. I think I should answer "I do not know for certain"

White flowy garments possibly a white blouse with long flowy skirt or dress I think I have seen her with a long dark skirt or robe but I can't be certain now because my mind is going overtime answering these questions. Recently though when I saw this women (come to think of it possibly its a different women now) Anyways recently she was wearing a red top and possibly jeans. I know this doesn't sound particularly scary but believe you and me when that sound comes it is.

6. Have you ever tried to talk to her & ask her what she wants and/or have you thought about doing so?

I remember when I came face to face with myself I screamed (at the same time that I pounced) "What do you want with me" then I woke up. I have never spoken with the women its over in a flash.

She does not communicate at all with me, she flies in to the room and just waits for me to open my eyes, if I do then she flies towards me, literally like the librarian in ghostbusters, she is not nice in my honest opinion. She always flies in very very fast and there is not much time after the whooshing sound comes to think rationally. i.e start a conversation.

8. I know you mentioned fear but is there any other feeling you get/feel and/or get/feel from her?

Dread, worry, panic are words that spring to mind.

Yes I do not feel that this figure is there to help me in any way, there is nothing compassionate about this figure, it is purely self interest, this is how I feel about this.

She doesn't need any more strength she can do whatever she wants at any time, once that sound comes there is no way of controlling it no way at all. I do not feel that my fear strengthens her no.

11. Have you thought about summoning other dream characters to help you face her?

There is literally no time to do anything, dream characters? I do not understand fully?

12. Does she look like anyone you have seen in real life and/or TV/films/games/etc?

At first she looked like the librarian from ghostbusters, but now, no there is nobody she looks like, just an ordinary women slightly lighter skin than normal very distinguished face, almost gaunt looking.

13. Do you think she is human and/or alive and/or non-human and/or a spirit/or something?

I honestly don't know, I have had my fair share of 'supernatural' occurrences in my life, this feels different to all of that, possibly something very deep inside my subconscious.

No weapons, no jewellery, no armour of any kind.

15. Do you feel any power/energy from her, as in, does she feel powerful and/or normal?

She exudes power, when I mean exudes I mean exactly that, she is very very very powerful there is absolutely nothing you or I could do to harm her in any way. She is the most powerful thing I can ever think of. Almost goddess like.

Thanks for your help with this, your questions are making me experience this in a different light.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
I know my offering of higher-self didn't seem to take with you, but I can assure you that when we "accidentally" meet them we are often overwhelmed by their energy, and, our inner human fears take hold.. mainly fear of the unknown.

I have been meditating now for over 15 years my friend. The feeling that I get with this women is not the same feelings in the 'ether' when under meditation. It is different, almost 'alien' like. i.e something deep and unearthly. The first time I meditated I felt apprehension not fear and time and again when I experience something new this apprehension creeps in this is 'fear' this 'dread' this is a very powerful force indeed.

I am a lucid dreamer and this is like no other feeling. I do not feel this figure' is beneficial to me in any way. I could be wrong of course and I hope that I can confront it next time, but I do not hold much hope.

And we are also afraid of the changes we must make in order to work with and eventually re-merge again with the higher self.. mainly because it puts us at odds with the World and most of the people we know now. This means a drastic change in life, which frightens everyone who feels it deeply within themselves upon meeting the higher self by accident.

Yep, I understand fully and agree with you, sometimes we are afraid to embrace change and I can say that I am guilty of that to some extent but I don't know if I can put this repetitive dream in the same bracket as 'spiritual' awareness, there is something spiritual about her but not in a good sense. Possibly you may be on to something here I have taken your words on onboard and I have started to build up a defense so when it happens again I will try to be prepared.

Anyway, my gut is still on on it being the higher self or an "aspect" of it that is wanting you to communicate and See what it has to show you.

If I can confront her next time and it turns out that all I had to do was merge with her you will be the first person I tell. I just don't know how I can possibly confront this figure and keep the dream going, it will take everything I have and I just don't think its enough.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hi Fran, thanks for your reply.

One sure fire way to know what it is about is to sit quietly and remember what being near her felt like.. then allow youself to fill up with that Feeling, without escaping into mind.. which we all do. Once you allow yourself to feel it fully you will get a core knowing or even an image that tells you what it is about.

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn

The women is very tall over 6ft, up until recently always wearing long flowy garments such as a long dress (possibly) something thatflows and looks blurry.

Up until recently it was white possibly very light blonde, the other day when I saw here fly out the door it was blonde, long hair that was brushed back that showed her forehead and her prominent face.

The only skin I can see is the face and sometimes hands they are average colour, possibly a little whiter nothing out of the ordinary.

No, I want to say blue eyes, but I think I may be trying to fill in the gaps using my conscious mind. I think I should answer "I do not know for certain"

White flowy garments possibly a white blouse with long flowy skirt or dress I think I have seen her with a long dark skirt or robe but I can't be certain now because my mind is going overtime answering these questions. Recently though when I saw this women (come to think of it possibly its a different women now) Anyways recently she was wearing a red top and possibly jeans. I know this doesn't sound particularly scary but believe you and me when that sound comes it is.

I remember when I came face to face with myself I screamed (at the same time that I pounced) "What do you want with me" then I woke up. I have never spoken with the women its over in a flash.

She does not communicate at all with me, she flies in to the room and just waits for me to open my eyes, if I do then she flies towards me, literally like the librarian in ghostbusters, she is not nice in my honest opinion. She always flies in very very fast and there is not much time after the whooshing sound comes to think rationally. i.e start a conversation.

Dread, worry, panic are words that spring to mind.

Yes I do not feel that this figure is there to help me in any way, there is nothing compassionate about this figure, it is purely self interest, this is how I feel about this.

She doesn't need any more strength she can do whatever she wants at any time, once that sound comes there is no way of controlling it no way at all. I do not feel that my fear strengthens her no.

There is literally no time to do anything, dream characters? I do not understand fully?

At first she looked like the librarian from ghostbusters, but now, no there is nobody she looks like, just an ordinary women slightly lighter skin than normal very distinguished face, almost gaunt looking.

I honestly don't know, I have had my fair share of 'supernatural' occurrences in my life, this feels different to all of that, possibly something very deep inside my subconscious.

No weapons, no jewellery, no armour of any kind.

She exudes power, when I mean exudes I mean exactly that, she is very very very powerful there is absolutely nothing you or I could do to harm her in any way. She is the most powerful thing I can ever think of. Almost goddess like.

Thanks for your help with this, your questions are making me experience this in a different light.

You are welcome and thank you for taking the time to answer all of those questions, and I am glad that my questions are helping you see new details possibly.

This woman somewhat reminds me of a female version of the most powerful dream character I have faced in a dream, only slightly, just the part about how she feels so powerful.

So you do lucid dream sometimes, good, then I think this will be easier for you to deal with than the average person.

When I mentioned summoning dream characters, by dream characters I meant, any character in the dream other than yourself.

Example: You summon/think up a soldier/some soldiers to appear in the dream to help protect you if necessary, etc.

I know that you said that these dreams happen so fast and that the woman feels so power that she does not need the power of your fear, but I think that training yourself in the real world to try to let the fear pass over & through you would probably help; easier said than done, I know, but it can be done.

I think you should practice different response/defense scenarios in the real world, to help prepare you for these dreams.

Record and examine all that you can about these dreams, find patterns, and form various responses that may help you; help you to know only quickly recognize one of these dreams but to allow to allow you to quickly start one or more of your practiced/trained responses and/or make the dream go lucid.

I would not recommend trying to fuse with the dream character or any dream character especially if you have not questioned, tested, and are comfortable with the dream character.

Also I do not recommend using violence, unless necessary.

I think trying to communicate with this dream character, after letting the fear pass and once you learn to have better control in the dream, would be the best place to start.

Let it be known to this dream character that the fear is no longer in control and stand up calmly & show your own power (peacefully).

Let this dream character know that you are the dreamer and that you also have power.

Stand either alone and or summon other dream characters to stand with you, if this makes you feel more secure, and simply ask questions.

What are you?

Who are you?

What do you want?

What do you want to show/teach me?

Why do you keep interrupting my dreams?

Let her know how you feel and let her know that you do not like her interrupting your dreams, and try to find out her agenda.

If necessary you may be able to command her to do what you want, but some dream characters do not seem to be under our control even in lucid dreams.

I some times have characters that seem to be external forces in my dreams.

Also, I have once defeated a powerful dream character once I let the fear pass over & through me, this made the dream character weaker & I was then able to hurt it.

For now I would just practice preparing yourself for the next dream, and see what happens.

Good luck and remember that you are the dreamer, use that to your advantage.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I don't interpret other people's dreams, but some dream motifs and characters are dreamt by many, many people, and I sometimes recognize those motifs and characters. I can tell you what several of the people who have dreamt dreams like yours have thought about their dreams, but only you can decide whether that has anything to do with your personal dream.

Hi, Fran. Thank you for your answers.

I think the dream is an instance of a common motif, which you have managed to make your own. If what follows doesn't resonate with you at all, then forget I mentioned it.

Some of the common dream motifs have searchable names, but this one doesn't, so far as I know. So, for identification, I just call it Unseen Menace, because that's how it opens. The dreamer becomes aware of, but does not actually see, some threatening being. The dreamer generally eventually gets close to the being, and has a choice, to escape or to confront the being.

Thus, there are two versions of the motif, "challenge declined," where the dreamer escapes, always successfully so far as I have ever heard. This form is a notorious recurrer. Recurrence continues until the dreamer actually confronts the being, or else the dream just stops.

If the challenge is accepted, then the being is revealed as not so menacing after all. Although a single "challenge accepted" dream may well end the recurrence of the dream, the characters or situation of the dream may be recycled into other dreams.

You seem to dream this motif, but with your own twists. Your awareness of the menace is simple and direct (no piles of mangled corpses torn apart by the monster, no multitudes fleeing its approach... the "unseen" portion can be very elaborate). You hear a sound, and you know it's her.

A crucial moment in the motif plot is where the dreamer actually sees (or else has the clear opportunity to see) the menace. Maybe there is a window or a door, or a tree... You seem to have escaped for years without looking (the perspective shift tells the story, but the dream character You was under the covers), until finally, about 6 years ago, you started looking, and then would immediately escape.

Which brings us to your distinctive means of escape. You just wake up, possibly something related to your lucid dreaming interests. More typically, people escape within the conventions of the dream (maybe find a back door and run through it). Waking up afterwards isn't unusual, some people even use that as part of their definition of "nightmare," but waking up as a means to escape the menace is at least a little unusual, I think.

"But wait!" I can hear you thinking, "I confront the being these days."

I decide that instead of running to my bed I would face this 'midnight ghost'

Not in the "challenge accepted" sense. You look and then you bail out. That's the usual thing in challenge declined... it just took you a while to get to the looking part.

You accept the challenge only when you really interact with her, stand your ground and invite her to do her worst. Beyond what I have already said about the being being not so meancing after all, I leave it to her to say or do whatever she wants. A woman dreamer and an older and somewhat weird woman dream character strongly suggests something in the Wise Old Woman archetype (searchable), but without more to go on, a version of the Shadow archetype might be a good guess, too (also searchable).

Your strong emotional reaction, and even the physical response (sweat) isn't especially unusual. As so many nightmares are, this is actually a positive dream... the catch is, that it won't feel that way until you accept the challenge. Which you can just do, apparently. I've never heard of anyone doing something while awake, or "going lucid," or whatever. You apparently just do it.

At least that would be my advice. Other views are possible, of course. Those are mine. Thank you for reading. Well dreamt, too, even if for the time being you don't feel that way.

-

edit on 15-3-2011 by eight bits because: fumble fingers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join