It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan earth quake cause by HAARP Evidence found!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Just as my suspicions where being decided upon i have come accross a man who has done his homework, HAARP has shown activity i found some interesting info from this site,read this link:

www.pakalertpress.com...

Its got some pretty good evidence its upto you if you denie it!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I don't understand why everybody screams HAARP when a natural disater occurs?

Is it not realistic anymore that an eathquake is caused by the slipping of techtonic plates after years of building pressure?

Still very intresting tho

edit on 14-3-2011 by HarHar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HarHar

I dont buy the HAARP on all natural disasters.

but then again I'd never seena yellow cat with pink cheeks.. sorta kinda repulsive

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HarHar

Fare enough to me theres nothing we can do, but my point is that people need to know the governments and science are messing with our enviroment and causing havoc.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

don't know about the rest of you but that link refuses to load.....for me.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedevos1
reply to post by Myendica

don't know about the rest of you but that link refuses to load.....for me.

I didn't provide a link... so I don't know what you talking about.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thedevos1

Give it time to load, it took ages for me to load this page too.. Must be all the emedded video's and graphs..
2nd

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by HarHar

I dont buy the HAARP on all natural disasters.

but then again I'd never seena yellow cat with pink cheeks.. sorta kinda repulsive

inappropriatebunny.com...

edit on 14-3-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Threads like this tug at my "crap" button.
110 yrs ago ... No HAARP ... Earthquakes, Floods ... No camera's ....

Seriously mate show a bit of damn empathy & stop trying to be a scientist pffft

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This wouldn't help the case for HAARP causing earthquakes in my opinion.

THis is the same site that states the Nation of China has been told Obama is about to begin ufo disclosure to the world.

edit to add: actaully i see the OP has also a thread on this too.

i think you need to look for more reliable sources on these stories.
edit on 14-3-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

i think you need to look for more reliable sources on these stories.

Agreed, and a quick look at what H.A.A.R.P. actually is, and how it works, clears up a lot of this H.A.A.R.P. caused it nonsense.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Turns out this is the guy who wrote this article someone called Eric Dubay.

Could it be this guy : educate-yourself.org... ?????

I wonder?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thedevos1

Wont load for me either !
2nd

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The op's source has allrdy been discredited once before, this should be in the hoax section with the rest of the garbage.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I said something the day after the Japan Quake about H.A.A.R.P, and i am convinced that H.A.A.R.P has nothing to do with this whole event what so ever. H.A.A.R.P does not only use its frequencies to do bad stuff, they can also detect lots of frequencies or signals, so if the sun shot of some CME earthbound then H.A.A.R.P will also pick up the effects once they reach the Earth, so its not strange to see H.A.A.R.P active while an EQ occured, it is not saying H.A.A.R.P shot of some of there super powers, it just shows that what ever happend in Japan was also registered by H.A.A.R.P and not caused by..

I hope i made my point clear, i´m not attacking anyone here, just wanted to share my view on this and everytime something happens people blame H.A.A.R.P wich often is ungrounded..

This EQ was caused by the sun if people don´t believe that then go to NASA SOHO search and download data, fill in 2011-03-07 two times,or 2011-03-07 and 2011-03-09, then number of images 500 (play as movie) and then select LASCO C2.. The sun looked like it exploded 4 times in 2 days. (if it does not show 4 really big CME's then you probably need to see more images like 1000 in stead of 500).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

Lets see... 3.000.000 years ago when according to the current scientific accepted view (which for me is not so bulletproof) the human civilization started to exist... let us calculate for a little...

3.000.000 years... And how many AURORA BOREALIS, EMP disruptions, hot glowing plasma spheres in the air were reported VERY SHORT TIME BEFORE an earthquake/tsunami/tornado ? NONE One would think that ancient philosophers would WRITE DOWN that something was seen before the earthquake in the air... I certainly I would, if I were them.

And now we have year 2011 and for the past only couple of years there is REPORTED (photographed, recorded, ...) evidence of very strange atmospheric elements prior to EVERY MAJOR "NATURAL" catastrophe in the whole world (China, Chile, Haiti, Japan, ..... - check the internet for pics & videos)

this sounds unnatural to me. That is why it is absolutely vital to investigate it. Because if it is not human controlled, it is a NEW phenomenon in nature. And what is more PROBABLE... that we have somehow angered gods of nature... or we have somehow angered some stupid white arrogant men sitting on a chair in front of a red button ?

P.S.: the HAARP really does use all the 3.6 GigaWatts = 3.6 billion (that is right - BILLIONs) Watts - some brilliant guys living in Alaska managed to convince people working in HAARP to steal some government issued manuals on function of HAARP - check the net

the HAARP really can and does generate very BROAD spectrum of EM waves.... the microwaves heat up water - just like the microwave oven... and you please try to spend some time learning what so-called VLF (very low-frequency) and ELF (extremely low frequency) waves do and why they are used to communicate with submarines. And why HAARP is one-of-a-kind device to produce both of them. Wikipedia says VLF are almost impossible to produce by any other way.

READ, man !

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Haiti=HAARP
Japan=HAARP
Pakistan=HAARP

My question is why in the hell would the US government use HAARP to cause earthquakes/floods in these countries when we are the ones who respond and give them aid? So we are using this technology to create a catastrophe and then giving the country money and aid that we cannot afford?

All of you believers in HAARP I suggest you do ACTUAL research on HAARP and by actual research I mean STAY AWAY FROM SITES LIKE THIS! Sorry for the caps, but I am just tired of the HAARP and Chemtrail idiots....
edit on 15-3-2011 by Reign02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Calling somebody a chem-trail idiot just makes you look dumb... If you cant see that there are chemtrails being sprayed, then you are the idiot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join