It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most evil Mason? You tell me !

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

I doubt the existence of the idea of him being anything more than just another man. what do you think we should do? fear someone because hes a "mason" or just fear him because you have posted a thread of him on a crackpot conspiracy website?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Freemasons are brainwashed cultists, their are no high level or low level Freemasons, they are all the same. Their fake degrees are of no value, and are only to act as a stimulus for a brainwashed Freemason. The symbols and rituals are all used for hypnotism.

The professional hypnotist of freemasonry, who has an unending appetite for wealth and power, is sitting where their are no degrees, he is not bound to any degrees, and he is actually a human, being called as supreme being by Freemason cultists. Mind controlled Freemasons, all the way up-to 33 degrees have never seen his face. He structured freemasonry in such a manner, that the Freemason foot soldiers/minions/puppets/slaves, can carry out his agendas by influencing governments, politicians etc. Freemasons are his army of stooges defending him and covering up his wrongdoings.

Freemasonry and its Involvement In Colonialism, Wars, Genocides and Revolutions.,
edit on 14/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Satisfy

Im not afraid. We had drinks. I am parodying the anti mason loonies who populate this forum. If you cant laugh at then, what can you do? Notice that none of them are here either, as truth and facts interfere with their thought processes.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Yeah, you are really lucid yourself. I spent the evening with at least 3 different 33rds, and still dont seem to be hypnotized. How can that be?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Satisfy

Welcome to the crackpot conspiracy site. ! Chrisakkes, this is like shooting fish in a barrel ! Please, continue...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by vinay86

Yeah, you are really lucid yourself. I spent the evening with at least 3 different 33rds, and still dont seem to be hypnotized. How can that be?

Many people do not believe that a person can be hypnotized or mind-controlled. Freemasons are trained and hypnotized in the same manner Islamic terrorists are made in to killers by their masters. This news headline might give you a hint of what I am talking about. It's all established science called psychology.

Psy-Ops Used on Congressmen

Gen. David Petraeus has ordered an investigation into allegations that U.S. troops specializing in psychological operations were ordered to manipulate members of Congress visiting Afghanistan into supporting the deployment of more troops and more money for the war effort.

“My job in psy-ops is to play with people’s heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave,” the officer in charge of the operation, Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, told Rolling Stone. “I’m prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you’re crossing a line.”
Source.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Satisfy

Au contra ire mon frere. ! I feel he was an alien, And a reptilian. He did slowly grow scales and develop some sort of odd lizard head, but that quickly passed. After dinner. Then he morphed back to a normal human. Had me worried about the fraternity for a moment...but he instructed me to go outside and collect all moths that gathered around the door. Odd, but who am i to say? I am but a lowly Master mason.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Ah, i see ! So your implication is that Masons could be terrorists. When a recognized and accepted medical school corroborates this, we'll talk.
Oh yeah, Newsmax is a highly respected news source. About as legit as ATS.
edit on 3/14/11 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I spent the evening with at least 3 different 33rds, and still dont seem to be hypnotized. How can that be?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
reply to post by halfoldman

It seems like Masonry is nothing but a gigantic maze of lodges and Grand lodges, where does it end?

A lot of the lodges around where I live look worse then a bunch of broken down American Legions, I guess not ALL of the masons are as good as the rest, amirite?

I think you are right.
We had a lodge in our town, and the building has now fallen into disuse and ruin, with squatters living behind it.
Now, one has to travel quite far, and its impossible to maintain membership without a car or a regular lift (our public transport sucks). I think the former lodge here is destined for demolition.
It was quite amusing because the local press interviewed the squatters who said there was a coffin and a skeleton inside, and it was a "satanic" place. The dumb-ass reporters had no idea of Masonry, and just quoted that.
Ironically the Masons hired it out for functions, and one church group caused damage and a huge mess, which was the final nail in the coffin of the once quaint little building.
So I guess it depends how many Masons use a lodge and how much they can contribute financially to keep it going.
Sadly the synagogues have also been sold off or fallen into disrepair with the waning of the Jewish community outside certain suburbs in Cape Town.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

"The professional hypnotist of freemasonry" oh yeah , he was there too, We had a drink (he likes his rum), We was all hip-mo-tized ( hell, he had a big spinning spiral wheel, what else could we do? ) and can no longer think for ourselves, We are now programmed to believe and adhere to all anti mason posts here as some sort of covert counter-warfare. So please, have at it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

Freemasons are brainwashed cultists, their are no high level or low level Freemasons, they are all the same. Their fake degrees are of no value, and are only to act as a stimulus for a brainwashed Freemason. The symbols and rituals are all used for hypnotism.

The go-to retort "Masonry is a Cult". You're sadly mistaken and sorely misinformed. Nothing about Masonry is cult like. HYPNOTISM? Good grief, I'll just leave that one alone. The claims here get more idiotic all the time. Where do you people get this stuff?

The professional hypnotist of freemasonry, who has an unending appetite for wealth and power, is sitting where their are no degrees, he is not bound to any degrees, and he is actually a human, being called as supreme being by Freemason cultists.

Say what? No really, what?

Mind controlled Freemasons, all the way up-to 33 degrees have never seen his face. He structured freemasonry in such a manner, that the Freemason foot soldiers/minions/puppets/slaves, can carry out his agendas by influencing governments, politicians etc. Freemasons are his army of stooges defending him and covering up his wrongdoings.

Frankly, the one looking like a stooge is you. I would love to know your thoughts on religion, aliens and JFK.

Freemasonry and its Involvement In Colonialism, Wars, Genocides and Revolutions.,
edit on 14/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

Now there's a great source of information. You need to put more thought into what you write, what you cite and the words you choose. You have succeeded in making yourself look like an absolutely clueless moron.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
For all of the Masons in this thread, I am not a Mason nor do I want to become one, but you have to understand that the reason people are so open to judge you and your collective is because they don't really understand too much about the society.

The fact that most of the functions associated with the Masons are done in secret raises brow. I for one have my own opinions about Masonry but those are mine and mine alone and I don't wish to offend anyone. However, I don't see how anyone can be fed up with people calling out Masons and making up rumors when those types of things come with the territory of a "secret society".
edit on 14-3-2011 by CordDragonzord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

reply to post by halfoldman

It seems like Masonry is nothing but a gigantic maze of lodges and Grand lodges, where does it end?

A lot of the lodges around where I live look worse then a bunch of broken down American Legions, I guess not ALL of the masons are as good as the rest, amirite?

I think you are right.
We had a lodge in our town, and the building has now fallen into disuse and ruin, with squatters living behind it.
Now, one has to travel quite far, and its impossible to maintain membership without a car or a regular lift (our public transport sucks). I think the former lodge here is destined for demolition.
It was quite amusing because the local press interviewed the squatters who said there was a coffin and a skeleton inside, and it was a "satanic" place. The dumb-ass reporters had no idea of Masonry, and just quoted that.
Ironically the Masons hired it out for functions, and one church group caused damage and a huge mess, which was the final nail in the coffin of the once quaint little building.
So I guess it depends how many Masons use a lodge and how much they can contribute financially to keep it going.
Sadly the synagogues have also been sold off or fallen into disrepair with the waning of the Jewish community outside certain suburbs in Cape Town.

The trouble is this: All Masonic Lodges operate from donations and fundraisers. As time goes on, the expenses of utilities go up, insurance premiums go up etc.. Lodges in my district are charged commercial rates for everything, that alone makes them quite expensive to operate. Beyond that: The buildings are only used a handful of days per month. Maintenance is done by volunteers so upkeep is always an issue.

As Brothers get older they tend to become less involved in these things as their physical abilities deteriorate. In my Lodge we are fortunate to have quite a few younger hard working guys who love to help. This helps us keep our Lodge looking nice and in prime condition.

Surprising ehh? All of us "EVIL MASONS" actually have bills to pay!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

Well, i dont know what the Elks, the Eagles, or the Lions do in their secret ceremonies. Nor do I care, But they aren't attacked; see the difference?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I would not trust one single mason. Even if they are good friends they will backstab you for the fraternity if you talk bad about them. In defending the fraternity they are fanatical.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Thanks. That added a new level of intelligence to this thread. Carry on.....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I suppose, friend. But, what if you find that the "Lions" are actually Lions in Masonic cloth?

What is the course of action then?

Also, I thought the idea of masonry was to progress through the degrees to become Illuminated, why wouldn't you care what the upper degrees are doing?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

For all of the Masons in this thread, I am not a Mason nor do I want to become one, but you have to understand that the reason people are so open to judge you and your collective is because they don't really understand too much about the society.

The fact that most of the functions associated with the Masons are done in secret raises brow. I for one have my own opinions about Masonry but those are mine and mine alone and I don't wish to offend anyone. However, I don't see how anyone can be fed up with people calling out Masons and making up rumors when those types of things come with the territory of a "secret society".
edit on 14-3-2011 by CordDragonzord because: (no reason given)

Most Masons understand this. We also understand that when people don't 'really know' what people are doing it drives them nuts. So they concoct all kinds of stories and theories as to what is really happening. It is quite comical in most cases, some of the things people conjure up is so bizarre one can't help to scratch their head.

As a Master Mason, I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the finest people and witnessing some of the most beautiful acts of friendship, charity and love that you could imagine. It is truly moving to see 4 guys get in a car and go visit an Old Brother they might have never known in a Hospital, just to comfort him and help pass some time. Or to see some guys from the lodge go grocery shopping and drop off some food for a Fallen Brothers wife.

I know in my heart that if anyone who doesn't quite understand Masonry or has the wrong impression of it would just take the time to visit a Lodge, meet some Masons and talk with them their opinions would change.

And the only things that are done behind closed doors are our Business Meetings and Degree work. There are many events that happen in our lodge building that the community is welcome to attend. I can guarantee that you will find some of the nicest people you'll ever meet and will feel welcome. And any Mason would be happy to answer your questions.

In some cases I take offense to some of these ridiculous rumors people start. I try not to. But after all, I am only Human. It is really sad that people have to make up lies, spread hate and slander others. For what?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LightCraft

I agree with what you are saying and I'm sure that a lot of the people who are Masons are pleasant people but I've seen, and I know that this isn't really that credible, but I've seen videos of supposed ex-Masons, and in this case an ex 90 Degree Mason speak out about "true masonry" and from what I gathered from him, it isn't that benevolent.

www.youtube.com...

I mean, yeah, this guy could be making this up, but the only thing that really guides me is the fact that a lot of people in power right now are known Free Masons, and they are some of the worst people in my opinion.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I know that not every Mason is bad, a lot of them may be really awesome people, but I know that there has to more to the matter and I'm not entirely sure what that may be.

I doubt you'll like what the man in the link has to say but you should watch it and tell me what you think. Maybe, it'll intrigue you or maybe it will piss you off, I guess I'm just looking for answers here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join