It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Jews run Hollywood and the media? Let a Jew tell you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Again, please, I am genuinely interested to find out why you consider it an issue that Jewish people run Hollywood?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus
I don't understand how this topic has been allowed to spiral so far off base.

An issue was brought up for discussion about Jewish people in the entertainment industry and look what the discussion has turned into: the mocking of their heritage, practices, mannerisms, etc.

What does any of that have to do with the topic here? Does every discussion involving Jewish people have to be turned into a "let's all share what we don't like about Jews and their religion" discussion?

It hasn't gotten off topic, these types of threads are always end up as veiled forums for little wannabe nazi idiots to spew thier racist tripe, fictional history, and plain ugliness and hate. The fact that they aren't bright enough to rise to the top of any business like Hollywood show business and make millions eats at them as they reflect on thier pathetic little lives of non accomplishment!

Of course they miss the fact of people of all races and religions who are successful in that business and many other businesses, but why don't we hear about "all the Irish, or all the Germans, or all the English, or Scots, etc. Nope it always "The Jews". And then some mentally challenged punk brings up the skinhead/identity nonsense about Ashkenazi's or what ever the name is and spews it as if there is any truth to it. And to top it off they try and play David Duke as credible and a poor persecuted good guy. It doesn't get much more pathetic then that.

These types of threads are a blight on ATS!

If you want some truth try SkyFloatings thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedrichNeecher

it's my understanding that hollywood itself was basically started by Jewish investors, since white bankers were unwilling to risk their money in something so untested.

i can't say i agree with much of what's been written in this thread. i just can't get behind condemning a whole religion/race because of the actions of a handful at the top. and it seems it's often the jews who get blamed for whatever societal ills happen to befall at the moment. i also have to wonder, if the jews are so powerful, why have we had not one jewish president?
edit on 15-3-2011 by feanor411 because: clarification

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by feanor411
reply to post by FriedrichNeecher

it's my understanding that hollywood itself was basically started by Jewish investors, since white bankers were unwilling to risk their money in something so untested.

i can't say i agree with much of what's been written in this thread. i just can't get behind condemning a whole religion/race because of the actions of a handful at the top. and it seems it's often the jews who get blamed for whatever societal ills happen to befall at the moment. i also have to wonder, if the jews are so powerful, why have we had not one jewish president?
edit on 15-3-2011 by feanor411 because: clarification

there have been several.

FDR perhaps the most famous.

Thomas Jefferson

Gerald Ford

Woodrow Wilson

Dwight Eisenhower

Lyndon Johnson

Obama by His Mother's family!

and others.....

the family names were changed to cloak the fact.

www.helium.com...

forum.davidicke.com...

wiki.answers.com...

Google a president's name followed by "Jewish" and you can see ....

I wonder why the hidden facts?

edit on 15-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I think the Rothschild’s had so much money at one point they decided to give it to their friends with the instructions to buyout every bank, studio, newspaper, tv station, and government then report back to them, so they could have total control. Their friends just happened to be Jewish because that is who they could trust. They indirectly own everything and you.

How do you think they got Israel? The Rothschild’s bought it. They had mega-influence in all parts of the U.K. and U.S.

BTW, this is why Hitler started killing Jews. They had all the prominent jobs in Germany. Now that was completely wrong and every Jewish person I’ve ever met has been great and kind, but why are they only hiring their own kind at the top jobs?

It's not really a single group issue, it is a human nature issue. It is about tribalism and self identification and group survival and what lengths tribe members go to destroy other tribe members for land or resources. The degree to which this obvious fact of life is being misrepresented is staggering and itself needs to be dealt with as if one can be told that they can be dealt with optimally by being managed in all things pertanant to themselves and their survival by a monopoly control of a self segregating self identifying group of others (ANY OTHERS) someone has clearly stolen their logic circuits.
With regard to media in the us, why is it that a review of history seems to, for the most part destroy those most intimately involved within it? At some point one should realize that a lifestyle that consistantly leaves a wide and expected path of destruction maybe is the wrong thing to support? At some point it should suggest tosome that it's intentional. I wonder how many countries have become successful when all essential functions are managed by those with allegiance to some other foreign country by culture and birth or heritage? Life is not like that, and nobody takes over control for free or for your own best benefit. If this concept has not yet sunk in it may be too late for you .IF you bother to look for a cultures history of charitable, selfless acts towrds outsiders and find none, perhaps that will suggest future intent and motives
edit on 15-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: this is the end

edit on 15-3-2011 by FriedrichNeecher because: really it is, Checkmate.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

At what point did I become uncivilized? I was adding to the discussion....It matters not what these people look like or their faith, it matters only that they are evil and corrupt...In 2011 racism is just soooo old fashioned. We are all intelligent enough these days to know that not all Jews run the world, some are very poor. Not all blacks are criminals, not all Mexicans are illegal, etc etc...

I never became uncivilized in these comments, I can handle a conversation about these evil people that run our world and how we can eliminate this abuse of power. Perhaps before you accuse someone of not being able to handle a conversation you could read ALL of what they say.
One thing I can say is ALL politicians are DIRTY! But we all need to care enough to find a way to restructure our world. I am one that thinks it would take a huge natural disaster and much tragedy to bring about any change.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It hasn't gotten off topic, these types of threads are always end up as veiled forums for little wannabe nazi idiots to spew thier racist tripe, fictional history, and plain ugliness and hate. The fact that they aren't bright enough to rise to the top of any business like Hollywood show business and make millions eats at them as they reflect on thier pathetic little lives of non accomplishment!

WOAW...superiority complex much? Boastful but no sources, too bad for you :-((

FYI, world is a changing. *wink wink*

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Again, please, I am genuinely interested to find out why you consider it an issue that Jewish people run Hollywood?

Is it really that hard to think for yourself? 'Cause it's a no brainer to me. Or are you Jewish yourself?

I am GENUINELY interested in your answer.

In the world of today, that hopefully builds the world of tomorrow, there is no room for the kind of pressure Israeli lobbyists put on, as they say while looking down at all non-Jews, "gentile"-folk. It leads to self-destruction, as WILL be demonstrated with the Israeli lobby sooner or later, either at the hands of pissed off Americans who figure out the truth OR they will be forced to grovel at China's feet.

Here are other questions of which I am GENUINELY wondering about the answer:

Jews are free to call non-Jews gentiles, I take that as looking down on people. So when I make up my own curseword for people who look down upon people, and use it, WHY will I be looked upon as anti-semetic?

Why is it that people were/are free to question the Rwandan/Armenian genocide, yet when someone questions the genocides in the second world war, even if it be to understand more, are they branded as anti-semetic?

Why is it that in America, the whites have adopted a way of thinking towards all the people they've suppressed; Africans, Native Americans, Chinese, etc. that goes along the line of: "It happened in the past, get over it!", YET, the same cannot be said of the tragedies of WW2?

edit on 15-3-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

They actually played a huge part in the slave trade, its no coincidence that Newport Rhode island was the center of the US slave trade and had the highest Jewish population and the Oldest Synogogue in the US.

This is one way Jewish control of hollywood can try to rewrite history.

Amastad (by Speilberg), portrayed slave ship owners as white christian slave owners with bibles in their hands.

Thats funny because one of the major players in the Slave trade was this guy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Interesting, this information is new to me. I've seen the ahmistad as well and the point of twisting reality into whatever Hollywood wants it is a very, very valid point. So the person who asked what the harm in it was just got his question answered.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

An issue was brought up for discussion about Jewish people in the entertainment industry and look what the discussion has turned into: the mocking of their heritage, practices, mannerisms, etc.

What does any of that have to do with the topic here? Does every discussion involving Jewish people have to be turned into a "let's all share what we don't like about Jews and their religion" discussion?

Of course they miss the fact of people of all races and religions who are successful in that business and many other businesses, but why don't we hear about "all the Irish, or all the Germans, or all the English, or Scots, etc. Nope it always "The Jews". And then some mentally challenged punk brings up the skinhead/identity nonsense about Ashkenazi's or what ever the name is and spews it as if there is any truth to it. And to top it off they try and play David Duke as credible and a poor persecuted good guy. It doesn't get much more pathetic then that.

These types of threads are a blight on ATS!

If you want some truth try SkyFloatings thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since I'm the only self-identified "industry" person in the thread, I take that as personal. I've actually done quite well in the industry, TYVM
just pointing out a very real incident in my life that shows the power of the jewish lobby in hollywood. and it's undeniable. BTW, no one would care if the pro-israeli types were working for the good of all mankind and so on, but, in many cases, they're not. ask a palestinian. they'll tell ya

edit on 15-3-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As if the movies and tv shows being historically manipulated and slanted towards a "Jewish" overtone isn't bad enough, I wonder why the phrase "anti-semitic" is used exclusively for anti-Jewish??????

en.wikipedia.org...

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ‎) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the extended cultures and ethnicities, as well as the history of these varied peoples as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution.

"Semitic" is a group of languages !!!! NOT a single group of religions !!!

"anti-semitic" is another INVENTED phrase !!!

wake up now.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Of course it does. We can't let "those people" get uppity, you know. Of course, to bigots, "those people" could just as easily be black as Jewish.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Of course it does. We can't let "those people" get uppity, you know. Of course, to bigots, "those people" could just as easily be black as Jewish.

/TOA

OOOhhh! 2 Race cards well-PLAYED! A tippah the kippah to yah!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They most certainly do.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
As if the movies and tv shows being historically manipulated and slanted towards a "Jewish" overtone isn't bad enough, I wonder why the phrase "anti-semitic" is used exclusively for anti-Jewish??????

en.wikipedia.org...

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ‎) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the extended cultures and ethnicities, as well as the history of these varied peoples as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution.

wake up now.

same reason the holocaust is referred to as "the" holocaust as opposed to "a" holocaust. the jewish holocaust has been, frankly, sold, as the be-all and end-all of holocausts..well the armenians would disagree, I think(20 million dead). so would us black folks(slavery, holocaust) native americans(wholesale slaughter and taking of their land, holocaust), the rwandans, and so on and so on. 6 million sounds horrific(and it is) but,, is sadly, a low number stacked up against the others, but, we don't get beat over the head with those others the way you do with the jewish holocaust, now do you?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

www.youtube.com...

Man If Zappa we're alive today , I ponder if the ADL would be constantly attacking him as a self hating Jew . I`m sure he would be pissed off at the Fed. Man I glad there's Jews like Zappa .
These SOB's hide behind the shield of David and that star is abouts as much of a Jewish symbol as a swastika a christian
edit on 15-3-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
jews run the world, let alone the media, we need free press not controlled press

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Originally posted by xuenchen

en.wikipedia.org...

wake up now.

same reason the holocaust is referred to as "the" holocaust as opposed to "a" holocaust. the jewish holocaust has been, frankly, sold, as the be-all and end-all of holocausts..well the armenians would disagree, I think(20 million dead). so would us black folks(slavery, holocaust) native americans(wholesale slaughter and taking of their land, holocaust), the rwandans, and so on and so on. 6 million sounds horrific(and it is) but,, is sadly, a low number stacked up against the others, but, we don't get beat over the head with those others the way you do with the jewish holocaust, now do you?

Dam right man- the jews are making the media and history as they see fit to their advantage- to get pity treatment

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by subby

Is it really that hard to think for yourself? 'Cause it's a no brainer to me. Or are you Jewish yourself?

I am GENUINELY interested in your answer.

In the world of today, that hopefully builds the world of tomorrow, there is no room for the kind of pressure Israeli lobbyists put on, as they say while looking down at all non-Jews, "gentile"-folk. It leads to self-destruction, as WILL be demonstrated with the Israeli lobby sooner or later, either at the hands of pissed off Americans who figure out the truth OR they will be forced to grovel at China's feet.

Here are other questions of which I am GENUINELY wondering about the answer:

Jews are free to call non-Jews gentiles, I take that as looking down on people. So when I make up my own curseword for people who look down upon people, and use it, WHY will I be looked upon as anti-semetic?

Why is it that people were/are free to question the Rwandan/Armenian genocide, yet when someone questions the genocides in the second world war, even if it be to understand more, are they branded as anti-semetic?

Why is it that in America, the whites have adopted a way of thinking towards all the people they've suppressed; Africans, Native Americans, Chinese, etc. that goes along the line of: "It happened in the past, get over it!", YET, the same cannot be said of the tragedies of WW2?

edit on 15-3-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the response. No, I'm not Jewish. I really am just trying to get my head around the topic of the thread.

So, am I right in thinking that the perceived problem with Jewish people running Hollywood is that movies produced there promote a false version of historical events that attempts to mislead the world in to believing more innocent Jewish people have been murdered than any other ethnic or religious group as a result of co-ordinated genocide?
And a secondary agenda which is to promote the idea that all non-Jewish people are inferior?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join