It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Has Been Pummeled Time to Win

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
If we dont do it... SOMEONE ELSE WILL... welcome to the world. Clearly you dont understand the fact that industries are bult out of governemt laws and world disasters...

Someone will kill someone else, so why dont we do it , because itll happen anyways.

Just because it will happen, doesn't mean im gonna be the one to do it, because its wrong

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

I have plenty of respect for the Japanese. Please remember i did not snap my fingers and bring forth the earthquake or tsunami.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

okay it seems someone has a personal issue with japan, sure everyone does bad things. look what we did to them in the past... but unless there is a change of heart somewhere, and not a thousand little you's running around this earth. we're gonna get NOWHERE

i say help anyone in need.

link   

link   

okay it seems someone has a personal issue with japan, sure everyone does bad things. look what we did to them in the past... but unless there is a change of heart somewhere, and not a thousand little you's running around this earth. we're gonna get NOWHERE

link   

Originally posted by LiquidNova

I'm far from crying about this man, I just think this is building our economy in the wrong way. Things like this make us scum as humans. IMO

And \the last say 15yrs had nothing to do with the US being considered scum of the earth either?

Last i checked since 2001 the US has dont nothing but screw people left and right.. Dont believe me, go ask an Iraqi, Afghan, Haitian and a slew of others..

If the US gains from this it would be the same thing different smell type deal..

link   

okay it seems someone has a personal bias with japan, sure everyone does bad things. look what we did to them in the past... but unless there is a change of heart somewhere, and not a thousand little you's running around this earth. we're gonna get NOWHERE

edit on 14-3-2011 by lightdude because: double post!!!! delete ahhh

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
LOOK at the title of your thread... READ your own words - how you structured your post!

& you say you're NOT being insensitive?

tell me - if a vulnerable, distressed japanese person were laying on the ground right in front of you, what would you do?

help them - physically, emotionally, whatever they needed?

or...

kick them in the teeth & go throught their pockets?

in my profession, people who take advantage of others who are vulnerable, are called psychopaths...

whether YOU are or not, & whether or not you give a toss what i think - you're not painting a very good picture of yourself here

please, go away & pursue your dream... i'm nauseated by this attitude & thread

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I dont speak for anyone but myself and the simple fact is that the world has opened up for businessmen to thrive.
You can point fingers at me all you want but the fact of the matter is the premise lives and while you scorn me other people are getting set up to make money.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Very well said pat. And I think you speak for all of us on this thread. Well, the ones that aren't monsters...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Try watching the news,I know many CEOs that have built successful businesses in the wake of tradgedy or favorable ciurcumstances...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers

Try watching the news,I know many CEOs that have built successful businesses in the wake of tradgedy or favorable ciurcumstances...

Right, people like that and you, SlyingFaucers, are whats wrong with the mindset of the world.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Yeah we should probably just harvest as many whale bodies as possible...

Dont play on heart strings the goal of the thread was to revive american jobs.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
C'mon guys.
Its not his fault. Its the way we humans have been conditioned and besides
Obviously the OP is a Vatican Assassin with no heart.

lol

To the OP: I know what your thinking. Sometimes keeping it inside is ok.
LMAO at everyone attacking you over hurt feelings. Relax people.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

No, like stated before, you obviously have issues with Japan and wanted to get some attention by posting this only a few days after the disaster.

"Arguing with a fool only makes one a fool" haha this is ridiculous.
hope you find a heart, Tinman. Peace

edit on 3/14/2011 by LiquidNova because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Please, I get enough attention at my job. I use the weekend to relax and come up with my own business ideas. I have thought long and hard at the situation and have come up with a few businesses I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything. Its called DUE DILLIGENCE.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

They hate me JAZZ oh no!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
yea, we all know that people cash in on others at times such as this... they're generally considered vultures, putting it nicely

& of course it most likely IS gonna happen... leopards spots & all that...

so, instead of posting this crap here - trying to say you're being respectful, & denying insensitivity - run along & go put you agenda into action... who knows... "this time next year, we could be millionaires" del boy

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
-You cant steal japan`s industry , it`s not OIL, what they are doing , they are the best at it , and there are none to compete them.
-Maybe more then 10.000 people have died , and you post such a thing . Greed !
-There are maybe 2 or more topics titled "why do people hate america?"(i guess we have the answer , and dont blame it on patriotism)

I read ATC articles for about 6 months now , didnt had an account , but when i saw this topic , i couldnt stay away . First and last post.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I apologize but this thread has nothing to do with your sensitivity to the issue.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join