It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No NFL football in 2011, would that be good?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

SPorts arent for the weakminded, playing them has many mental benefits, along with physical.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If you play sports, great, have fun and enjoy being outside. If you spend more than 15 mins a year watching other adults play sports on TV, then you have no idea where you are or what the F is going on, basically. Some people get it, some won't.

edit- ok 15 mins is a slight exaggeration. "slight"
edit on 14-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is something we have been needing for a minute now, to temporarily derail and delay a major distraction tool of TPTB so that it forces people to confront reality and for what it really is.

As long as they are back by 2013 as that is when my region is scheduled to host the Super Bowl.

People put way too much stock and concern over what their favourite teams and players are doing but could care less about democracy, freedom and The Constitution.

It would not bother me in the least bit if there was no longer sports in this nation as that would be the ultimate catalyst that lights a fire under people's tails that enforces the revolution.

If as many people who pay attention to sports puts the same attention into the actions of Government then no one would be able to get away with a thing as there would be way too many eyes on them.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
This is something we have been needing for a minute now, to temporarily derail and delay a major distraction tool of TPTB so that it forces people to confront reality and for what it really is.

As long as they are back by 2013 as that is when my region is scheduled to host the Super Bowl.

People put way too much stock and concern over what their favourite teams and players are doing but could care less about democracy, freedom and The Constitution.

It would not bother me in the least bit if there was no longer sports in this nation as that would be the ultimate catalyst that lights a fire under people's tails that enforces the revolution.

If as many people who pay attention to sports puts the same attention into the actions of Government then no one would be able to get away with a thing as there would be way too many eyes on them.

I couldn't agree more. Well spoken TheImmaculateD1. I really appreciate you posting your opinion.

As for the opinion that was offered by a few posters that NFL fans are weak minded, I agree to a small degree but I don't beleive it's is fair to generalize every fan. The fact that there are NFL fans here, at ATS, is enough evidence to show that this generalization is not true. And yes there are plenty of NFL fans who have a clue and have a good understanding as to what is going on around them.

Remember everything in moderation and there are some fans of all sports who don't practice this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OatDelphi

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

I couldn't agree more. Well spoken TheImmaculateD1. I really appreciate you posting your opinion.

As for the opinion that was offered by a few posters that NFL fans are weak minded, I agree to a small degree but I don't beleive it's is fair to generalize every fan. The fact that there are NFL fans here, at ATS, is enough evidence to show that this generalization is not true. And yes there are plenty of NFL fans who have a clue and have a good understanding as to what is going on around them.

Remember everything in moderation and there are some fans of all sports who don't practice this.

I can agree with your assessment.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The owners Know that the economy is so bad that the only way to survive is to lock the Players they cant afford
out or lose everything.
the teams can't afford to keep going.
Simple.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join