It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POSSIBLE illuminati reference in simpsons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
this is something i found together with my brother, check this link,

www.youtube.com...

at the 1.03 mark translate the latin, replace the first leter with an E, and word it like this:

est up ui stet erun tour co mae et vox fauc ie us mae sit.

i personally used the google translate and the translation came out as this.

let her stand up is by the force shall be co breaks the tour and the voice of U.S. breaks the jaws of that is, it is.

if anybody knows latin and knows how to correctly translate it that would be useful, this is my first post but there are more to follow for sure, post people let me know what you think.

also a few variations of spacing the latin words out brought up words like throat, and one even had the words "breaks the u.s" which was a little disturbing

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
eehh, I don't think its necessarily hidden, because in those episodes they were about the masons. Not secretly referencing to the subject. And the magazine picture that Bart had was made in 1997 and had the twin towers on it (being one of the most popular buildings of its time) would be the perfect and one of the easiest things that the artist for the Simpsons could have drawn on Barts magazine to illustrate a picture of New York.

But thats just my 2 cents

edit on 3/13/2011 by LiquidNova because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
true but not to say it was hidden but still, in latin not many people would be bothered to try and translate, ( i myself cant actually speak latin so theres a huge likelihood i have messed it up) but its a little creepy nontheless

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anondude

OMG how spooky, I was just looking this up at the same time you posted this, its says

BSTUPUI, STETERUNTOUR
COMAE, ET VOX FAUCIEUS MAESIT

Also I wanted to add this, I hope you don't mind me sharing your thread, I was about to make an almost exact double of yours..
I just uploaded this scene to you tube and I was curious if anyone can make out what homer says here

Also I got this screenshot of Moe holding up a hand of cards, the card numbers add to 9 and 11, the two aces can count as two ones, Another simpsons 9/11 reference??

Im still amazed this was being checked out by someone other then me at the same time!!!! lol....
Also whats with the references to march in this episode?
edit on 13-3-2011 by hapablab because: typing too fast, screwed up with the typos

edit on 13-3-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by hapablab because: wow I am bad with typos

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Illuminati has been a popular topic for some time now. Only makes sense that it's referenced in pop culture. I mean they aren't going to reference Lollards or Cathars.

Same reason pop/rap mention Illuminati. Don't believe me? Watch how many rappers work Charlie Sheen references into their rhymes this year. I bet it's already been done

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Found this on google search

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

yeah this actually makes more sense. lol at my own attempts to interprate and translate it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anondude

yeah this actually makes more sense. lol at my own attempts to interprate and translate it

lol don't feel bad, I got the same translation, I actually found a site that had the entire thing lol.

But kudo's to your translation you did a way better job then me, i never thought of replacing and putting in other letters, and you got a translation out of it! :-)

I so believe that the simpsons put stuff in their cartoons, now that Im aware of it I see it on there all the time lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Seriously, haven't you people anything better to do than find paper-thin conspiracy references in The Simpsons? My credit card expires in September 2011, which, oh my God, is 9/11. Conspiracy? No.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Seriously, haven't you people anything better to do than find paper-thin conspiracy references in The Simpsons? My credit card expires in September 2011, which, oh my God, is 9/11. Conspiracy? No.

You must of accidently clicked this website when you thought you clicked your usual, ASS.com
are you bored, This is a conspiricy website.
why are you even on this thread, you seem like you have nothing better to do then troll message boards.

edit on 14-3-2011 by hapablab because: called him a dork, took it back :-)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

New video

edit on 14-3-2011 by hapablab because: link didnt work

edit on 14-3-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by hapablab because: my video won't work, trying to fix it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

did you figure out what homer says in this clip yet? i cant get the last word, but i got

"have you ever noticed that the cross in the desert is a lot like the unblinking eye? its exactly like the wreck of the (last word isnt clear) possibly "hesperus?"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by anondude

Yes, well what I think might be a translation, its on my video I posted above at the end, man that cartoon is filled with stuff, did you watch the movie, it reminded me of the swine flu

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wouldnt be surpised if they did the simpsons is basically a toned down southpark. And i think southpark has hit everything from poleshifts to underground bases

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MHMMM

well whats weird about that is this is from 1995, southpark came out in 1997, but I think south park goes all the way with the theories cause they don't care lol, remember when comedy central cancled the episode when they were going to reveal mohamad(sorry spelling) then decided to put it up with a censor bar covering him, some guy just went to jail for attempted murder on the writers of southpark.
I wonder if thats why the simpsons tone it down.

edit on 15-3-2011 by hapablab because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The Simpsons is a satirical comedy. Of course it will have illuminati references, it has references to pretty much everything in American culture. Taking a show like this seriously is stupid. Saying that, its probably a lot closer to the truth than the news outlets.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

I don't think Im taking the show that seriously, I just think its fun to find the stuff, and yeah I am guilty of youtube and watching peoples obsession with the illuminati, and it is kinda odd how this show has a LOT of weird things that make ya go hmmm...and this is nothing compared to what some people can make of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
it is believed that matt groening is a 33rd degree freemason.

Link

Ok.. So now to the point of my post. After learning this information it clicked in my head that I had already been indoctrinated into thinking this sort of thing is OK. Matt Groening is a 33rd degree Freemason who has obviously been privy to insider information for years **cough 9/11 cough**. He uses much of this information to make shows that are humorous to the public, but have a more sinister agenda. Anybody remember the episode about Slurm? The delicious drink that had the secret ingredient? After they snuck in the secret area they found out the dark secret... Watch this clip if you don't know what I'm talking about already.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie23
it is believed that matt groening is a 33rd degree freemason.

Link

Ok.. So now to the point of my post. After learning this information it clicked in my head that I had already been indoctrinated into thinking this sort of thing is OK. Matt Groening is a 33rd degree Freemason who has obviously been privy to insider information for years **cough 9/11 cough**. He uses much of this information to make shows that are humorous to the public, but have a more sinister agenda. Anybody remember the episode about Slurm? The delicious drink that had the secret ingredient? After they snuck in the secret area they found out the dark secret... Watch this clip if you don't know what I'm talking about already.

Thanks for that link, real interesting thread, I did hear he was a mason and while looking up that episode "homer the great" I found out that he actually took over the writing of that episode from someone who originally came up with the idea.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join