It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Evil Mason in the world?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ah I did, my apologies. I was still waking up and read that completely wrong!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Ah I did, my apologies. I was still waking up and read that completely wrong!

No problem.
I've got good friends who are masons and the thought that they are somehow planning my, and my friends and their families downfall, just seems a conspiracy too far.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Since everyone is asking questions to freemasons on this thread perhaps you could be so good to answer me this... I know that the masons are a society with secrets not a secret society, but I recently saw a man wearing a gold ring on his little finger with masonic symbol on it. It made me wonder whether masons on here wear jewellry with the masonic symbol on, or if there are bumper stickers available to masons. I can imagine a good one would be the "2B1 ask 1" motto.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
It made me wonder whether masons on here wear jewellry with the masonic symbol on

I'm not big on jewelry, but I wear Masonic lapel pins, ties, tietacks, etc.

or if there are bumper stickers available to masons.

Yes, there are many different kinds.

I can imagine a good one would be the "2B1 ask 1" motto.

Ugh, I hate those!

"2B1Ask1" is not a Masonic motto, and I personally consider it obnoxious and pretensious.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I can imagine a good one would be the "2B1 ask 1" motto.

Ugh, I hate those!

"2B1Ask1" is not a Masonic motto, and I personally consider it obnoxious and pretensious.

My mistake, sorry. I thought it was a masonic saying or phrase. I like it because in one neat little pun it destroys the conspiracy theorists arguments concerning the fraternity. If you want to know what really goes on in a lodge ask to become one!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

Nothing to be sorry about, lots of Masons have those bumper stickers:

Link

I just personally don't like them.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I wear a Masonic ring even at work (military). On my truck I have a sticker in my back window, and on my bumper I have two decals: one is a 'square and compass' and the other is the 'crown and cross'.

There are many sites that sell Masonic bumper stickers and decals. There also numerous places that will make them for you if you take a design in. Same for rings or any desired jewelry. I also have a few Masonic cuff links.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

It kind of kills of the conspiracy theorists ideas doesn't it. A secret cabal of masons who nobody knows who they are out to control the world yet, by your admission, some wear lapel badges, cuff links and bumper stickers showing where their allegiance lay and what they are. Nothing secret about that is there!?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
why would they kill you, did you use their sacred scrolls as a napkin?

I know members of a certain fraternity who bought a former masonic lodge. One of them touched some masonic ritual item, and the members present flipped out.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

I know members of a certain fraternity who bought a former masonic lodge. One of them touched some masonic ritual item, and the members present flipped out.
I don't know why... there's nothing "sacred" about any of the working tools or other symbolic furniture of the lodge except the bible, and, well, it's just a normal bible,,, nobody freaks out when you touch those...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

have a lapel pin and that is it, I have thought about getting a ring but I am not much on wearing any kind of bling.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Since everyone is asking questions to freemasons on this thread perhaps you could be so good to answer me this... I know that the masons are a society with secrets not a secret society, but I recently saw a man wearing a gold ring on his little finger with masonic symbol on it. It made me wonder whether masons on here wear jewellry with the masonic symbol on, or if there are bumper stickers available to masons. I can imagine a good one would be the "2B1 ask 1" motto.
I have a number of pins, but I only wear them on the jacket that I wear to lodge. (side note, I often joke that while some people claim there are degrees higher than 33° that we "don't know about", I counter with... if there were such a degree, someone, somewhere, would be selling a lapel pin for it...)

The ring I wear daily is this one inscribed with "Vide, Audi, Tace" or "Know, Hear & Be Silent". (or, more more literally, watch, listen, keep your mouth shut...
)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Honestly, I think Masons are the furthest thing from evil. If you know an individual is a Mason, you could probably assume they are a very good person. I think it was the Church who made people believe they were "evil" etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 24/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
So Pennsylvania Grand Lodge has the highest amount of members of any other Grand Lodge in the world. Last night I had dinner the the Most Worshipful Grand Master of Pennsylvania Thomas K Sturgeon. A very pleasant man, very jovial. My question is, as he is leader of the worlds largest Grand lodge, the evil there must be inestimable; how long should I expect to live after meeting with the "highest level man" of the dreaded and feared "High Level Masons"?

What exactly is the point of this OP?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join