It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Evil Mason in the world?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by Solasis

Uuuuummmmm.......I know all masonic words. But according to many on this site , the "Higher Level" Masons .whom evidently nobody has access to are incredibly bad, their power only matched by their EVIL. He presides over the largest Masonic body in the world. I had direct access to him, even passed the salt and pepper to him. How am I not dead yet?

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read

You must be taking the piss..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I see no reason to waste five hours of my life with it. If it does, I'd be much obliged if you'd let me know the specifics.

That's funny. I don't mean any disrespect, but i am not your research ass't. I am not going to sit through that again. 1717? I know but you guys think Hiram Abiff lived 1717 BC? I have heard that two towers that fell were named Twin Towers but individually Jachin and Boaz. If that was the case then who was sending y'all messages? Was it Skull and Bones or just the Carlysle Group? Maybe it was Israel saying stop usurping Solomon's Rite?
Have you ever heard that?
Why is it the information is called esoteric and Ancient Babylon Mysteries but you have pillars recognizing a Temple of Hercules?
Finally, why are there so many masons on here looking at conspiracies? Are you contributing to the conspiracy or the theory? Are you monitoring? Or are you just having fun?
Why is it so many people including the Queen of England do the thumb pinching the meat of the opposing shaker hand shake. Is that a symbol of I am with you? There are many photos of this hand shake.

_

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by sirjunlegun

That's funny. I don't mean any disrespect, but i am not your research ass't. I am not going to sit through that again.

I'm not asking you to watch it again. I'm asking if it presented evidence for two very specific claims, and what that evidence was. If the evidence exists for these claims, it should be readily available outside the documentary. I don't have five free hours, either. (Truth be told, I don't have the time I spend here.)

1717? I know but you guys think Hiram Abiff lived 1717 BC?

No, we don't. We've admitted for about 200 years now that the Hiram Abiff of Masonic ritual is a fictional character. The event in 1717 I referenced was the foundation of the first Grand Lodge, and represents the first organized Masonic activity beyond the lodge level, unless "Ring of Power" has evidence otherwise.

I have heard that two towers that fell were named Twin Towers but individually Jachin and Boaz.

They were named 1 World Trade Center and 2 World Trade Center, for their addresses, and colloquially known as the North and South Tower. If you have any evidence they were referred to as Boaz and Jachin, once again, I'd like to see it.

If that was the case then who was sending y'all messages? Was it Skull and Bones or just the Carlysle Group?

Outside of the possibility of a few common members, neither has any relationship with Freemasonry.

Maybe it was Israel saying stop usurping Solomon's Rite?
Have you ever heard that?

If Israel had an agenda against Freemasonry, you'd think they'd start with the Grand Lodge of Israel. The brethren there seem to be doing fine.

Why is it the information is called esoteric and Ancient Babylon Mysteries

That's not a term Freemasons use. You'll have to take that up with the people calling it that.

but you have pillars recognizing a Temple of Hercules?

Our pillars represent Solomon's Temple, and are given Hebrew names, not Greek ones.

Finally, why are there so many masons on here looking at conspiracies? Are you contributing to the conspiracy or the theory? Are you monitoring? Or are you just having fun?

The first and last. The site's motto is "Deny Ignorance". I figure anybody who was really trying to do that would appreciate being told what's factually incorrect from someone who's done a lot of research on the subject, as most Masons here have.

Why is it so many people including the Queen of England do the thumb pinching the meat of the opposing shaker hand shake. Is that a symbol of I am with you? There are many photos of this hand shake.

The grips are one of the exceedingly few things (and it's far less than what conspiracy theorists assume) I have taken an oath not to reveal. What I will say, however, is that no Blue Lodge grips involve the back of the hand, and what is described as OMG MASONIC HANDHAKE is 95% of the time a vague superficial similarity blown out of proportion by what someone wants to see.
edit on 16-3-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: Format nonsense

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

They were named 1 World Trade Center and 2 World Trade Center, for their addresses, and colloquially known as the North and South Tower. If you have any evidence they were referred to as Boaz and Jachin, once again, I'd like to see it.

Hey I was yanking your chain...but thanks for taking the time to answer those questions in a very professional manner. I was actually waiting to see how anyone would answer those. As you know it seems conspiracies are a slippery slop. Once you start to believe one the whole world actuall starts to become one. I try to make light of it sometimes to keep from getting so down and wrapped up. I think its cool you took the time. I am going to break down the Ring of Power because it is in CHapters and I know you will give straight forward ansers and your integrity keeps your oath of silence in place.
I will post and then send you a U2U so you and your brithers can answer a little at the time. You m,ight call BS in the beginning of our Project, that is if you agree, and we will stop there.
PS Yes. I feel I am an ATS addict. But it amuses me and I learn more from here than from MSM.

Make it a great day.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
I will post and then send you a U2U so you and your brithers can answer a little at the time.

I think Onthelevel is a big time Obama fan. He wouldn't be a birther. Now no matter what Masonic Light may say, I think he is a big time closet birther.

edit on 16-3-2011 by network dude because: I know you meant brothers, but I couldn't resist poking.

edit on 16-3-2011 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

He wouldn't be a birther.

OOPS!!! Should read BROTHER.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I think Onthelevel is a big time Obama fan. He wouldn't be a birther. Now no matter what Masonic Light may say, I think he is a big time closet birther.

I don't know about that, but I'm certainly not prepared to surrender my hard-won title of Most Evil Mason In The World to some flunky grand master from PA!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

But let's get back on topic of the OP. I survived an encounter with the "highest level" Mason in the western hemisphere. He used the cryptic Masonic words "please pass the salt". at dinner. We all ate the same meal, but he didnt eat the green beans. I did. Obviously Im a walking dead man. Perchance was HE not high level enough to glean specious and lucrative nonsense that some here ask for? How much "higher level" of a mason do you require for proof of high level nonsense?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Sorry masonic lite, Inot addressed to you, just rambled on

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Masonophobes cant seem to find a "Higher Level" than this. The Most Worshipful Grand Master of Pennsylvania seems to have shut yinz up. Surely, as a low level Master Mason I would have at least had a stroke when he arrived. I DID show him to his reserved parking spot (and he drove a fairly pedestrian SUV). But we had dinner as he is an old friend of a friend. How i can even type this and the surrounding earth isnt in flames is ASTONISHING !

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
edit on 3/17/11 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Is the so-called "highest level" Mason in the western hemisphere not high enough?
Then i'm gonna have a helluva time finding anyone higher. It has been repeated over and over that none here are "high" enough to know some sort of wildly misunderstood truth. Well, aside from a slight headache that I have, there are no ill effects as a result of meeting with highest level (!!??
:lol
Mason in the western hemisphere.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Personal proof finally seems to have quieted this forum down. The truth hurts, and happy to be the bearer.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
Personal proof finally seems to have quieted this forum down. The truth hurts, and happy to be the bearer.

Classic.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
For the love of all that is good. THE MASONS ARE NOT EVIL!!!!!! 98% of all masons care for nothing more than philanthropy and how to advance the country in positive manners. i relize many nuts here will come right out and say im just defending them or spreading dis info but honeslty people the mason embody everything that was once the amercia that we knew and loved. is it possible that some one has infiltrated the highest level of masonry? of course anything is possible but its getting to the point where this is just crazy. op i will be sending you a night light and a mirror so you can see there is no boogey man under you bed.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Respectisearned08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I dont know what all the fuss is about freemasons. The idea that belonging to a lodge somehow eradicates your love of your family, your friends and makes you willing to sell them all out and into slavery so that the elite can create a NWO seems foolish.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

Actually Freemasonry doesn't do this at all. Freemasonry teaches its candidates to be good family members (fathers, husbands, brothers, cousins, uncles, etc). Family should always take precedence before the fraternity.

Maybe you could provide proof of your statement?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Most evil mason?

Perry Mason? lol.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The idea that belonging to a lodge somehow eradicates your love of your family, your friends and makes you willing to sell them all out and into slavery so that the elite can create a NWO seems foolish.

Happens to the best of us.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I think you might have misread his post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join