It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Evil Mason in the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Oh, you think so do you???? We shall see about that. I think we should compare our "World Domination" notes. We have an LOI this evening. We intend to carry out our final run-though of our dasterdly plans. I bet ours are more evil than yours.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I'm just trying to make a small point that being in touch with alleged "High Level Masons" does not involve a great gnashing of teeth , hellfire and damnation as many here want to think. By the way, i was outside smoking when he pulled in. He drives a GM SUV.. I walked around the back, and there was only a S&C sticker on the back.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Well OF COURSE I cant disclose his instructions to the members ! A steak dinner was waiting, we had no time.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

I had dinner with him as we were at a formal function, and he is a long time personal friend of a long time personal friend. Good enough? He is also a casual friend of mine. Grammar? You're on the wrong site friend if you need perfect grammar.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well them Shiiite ! I'm 46, so I guess that 1000 year plan wont work. Guddammit, he got me !

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

I had direct access to him, even passed the salt and pepper to him. How am I not dead yet?

Did you pass him the pepper when he asked for salt??
That's gotta be a death warrant..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Dammit. I'll probably die within 40 years ! Should never have joined those damn Masons.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No, I passed both so as not to make a potential fatal mistake. I'm dumb but not stupid.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Aaaah. You either didn't do a very good job of it, or you did too good a job of it -- You sounded just like the people who really think that touching a masonic lodge will sear their flesh off.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Why when a person meets a "high level mason" that the anti masons fear most, has a nice dinner, then (gasp) dancing, all the anti's and Masonic expert critics go away? OK, give them time to conspire. This should be great fun !

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Why can no masonophobes answer this? You're quick to jump on anything you cant understand, but facts seem to scare you off.This speaks volumes as per your knowledge of the fraternity and your zeal to condemn it. Case closed.. But... here they come...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
heyyyyy, just had a thought...

if one were to be a successful, post-op transsexual, & thus become a "man", would one - upon favourable prospect - be accepted into the fraternity?

i'm being serious, despite how it may seem

thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
Why is the guy you mention the most evil mason..?
I think Augustus Masonicus will be a bit peeved as he prides himself on his evilness...

I guess I better go club a few more baby seals.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't trust PA Masons. They call some of their officers pursuivants. That's a silly word.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pattonisit

That would entirely depend on the order of masons you were attempting to join, and would make an awesome made-for-TV movie. The only problem is that no television networks in the U.S. can strike the perfect balance between silly and serious that the movie would demand. LOGO would be too silly, and LIFETIME would be too serious...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Duplicate Threads

Double Threads, Double-Speak and Derailing threads by Spreading Disinformation and Lies, is what Freemasons do.

Most Evil Mason in the world?

The Most evil Mason? You tell me !

I have posted this reply on both of the above threads.

Mods Please Take Notice Of how Freemasons are Spreading Dis-info On ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

He wasn't a recognized Mason.

reply to post by vinay86

Ah yes, and you are an expert on the degrees of Freemasonry? From all that you have posted, you know nothing of the various degrees and orders confirmed in Freemasonry so you shouldn't really say what is fake or what has value.

The supreme being we Masons speak about is not human, but divine. GAOTU represents the god of the faith each Brother holds as his own. You thinking we worship a man is exactly why you don't get Freemasonry.

reply to post by vinay86

Ummm...until the investigation is complete you can't say this article is proof of anything as it is just allegations.
edit on 14-3-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Freemasonry Makes Good Men Better.

What about Bad Men.

I think they only initiate bad men in freemasonry. You should have asked them, why they can't teach good moral ethics to criminals, gangsters, rapists, murderers etc. This will serve humanity in a much better way, and people would feel more safer in the society.

edit on 14/3/11 by vinay86 because: Content.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Psyops piece is still just allegations. Just because it's in Rolling Stones magazine doesn't mean its true. The media does make mistakes.

Freemasonry can't make a bad man good. Not that hard to get. Freemasonry is not a rehabilitation center.

Oaths are not bad nor is privacy. Not every ceremony is exemplified (using costumes). Knowledge of my Masonic membership is not nor should it be public knowledge without my consent. If I choose to tell people it should be my choice.

You're using a petition of 76 people as evidence of people thinking we're brainwashed?! Laughable.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm really on the fence here, I'm sure if I ask a Mason for answers, they'll either tell me what they think is the truth or THE truth, what ever that may be. On the other hand, there are plenty of people convincing enough (Bill Shnoebelen), even if he is a fraud he has definitely gone through the hassle of forging certificates and whatever else.

There are a ton of "ex-illuminati" members out there telling their stories but I typically reserve judgment for when I have all of the facts in order. The problem is however, I'm not too sure what the facts are...anyone want to help me?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join