It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

syfy WTF!!! you put THE CORE on ??????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
They show crappy movies on SyFy all the time now what's the big deal?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

What the big deal is, as I see it, is that some people's minds can connect events that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, like a movie shown on TV and an earthquake in Japan.

Which explains why there are so many theories on this site with absolutely no evidence other than someone's mind making a connection about something where there is none.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

What the big deal is, as I see it, is that some people's minds can connect events that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, like a movie shown on TV and an earthquake in Japan.

Which explains why there are so many theories on this site with absolutely no evidence other than someone's mind making a connection about something where there is none.

I'm sorry but I had to star that post for being so accurate and truthful. Some of the theories on here, while fascinating, seem like someone has access to a dot to dot puzzle and decided to add their own so they could create their own picture due to the original being too bland and blase to them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm watching The Amazing Race right now, and the contestants are driving to Narita airport on the show... Weird to see that! A couple of them are lost and driving around the area...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I went and saw Battle: Los Angeles yesterday. Even though it had nothing to do with earthquakes and tsunamis, I didn't sleep well with visions of destruction dancing in my head.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That's a little bizarre, pretty bad timing...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

did i say it was a conspiracy no but its the only place this post fitted its just ironic like i said they show these movies at this time but some people will connect those dots

no need to be rude to anyone this is an open floor website where everyone's views are heard no matter what they are

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by standupamerica32

did i say it was a conspiracy no but its the only place this post fitted its just ironic like i said they show these movies at this time but some people will connect those dots

no need to be rude to anyone this is an open floor website where everyone's views are heard no matter what they are

Yes... But it's also a conspiracy site. If you're saying it's not a conspiracy then put it in the off-topic section or something?

I'm not having a go, but.... There's no need for this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pintobean
I went and saw Battle: Los Angeles yesterday. Even though it had nothing to do with earthquakes and tsunamis, I didn't sleep well with visions of destruction dancing in my head.

Really? Hmm, guess some people react differently. Only movie that had that effect on me was The Grudge.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

I will second that!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by standupamerica32

Again, not ironic. coincidental, tasteless, but there is nothing of an unexpected or counter-intuitive yet humorous from a wide-view nature.

Really tasteless. Today they're showing a bunch of volcano movies. When I turned on the TV this morning, I saw that and inhaled pretty sharply.

Then I laughed because I thought of this thread. I think there might be some kind of irony in us all saying you were completely wrong and then them doing this, but I'm still too tired to tell what kind.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think it's a gross way of getting ratings.
The History channel is another huge offender of this type of thing.

Anyway I found this thread while looking for any post about the movie that aired yesterday on Syfy called
"The Storm".

I can't find any good blurbs about it, but pretty much it is about the US using weather control and it having cause serious repercussions.

It was a cheese movie with 90's teen stars galore.

But still an interesting theory behind it all and the timing is a little weird.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join