It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Charlie Sheen....look at some of these Mike Tyson quotes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."

"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime."

On a visit to the Zoo: "I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

"I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him [Lennox Lewis]. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

On his childhood: "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

"There are nine million people who see me in the ring and hate my guts. Most of them are white. That's okay. Just spell my name right."

More at source

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sheer brilliance. Now, if only we could get the two of them in the ring!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I think Mike Tyson says some of the most profound, incredible, intelligent, ruthless things I have ever heard. His first bio-doc was unrelenting and riveting. This man has a frightening, yet fascinating world view that could only have been honed in America. And Mike is an American, 100%, although there are many who would just rather not think of him in those terms!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Tyson has sort of an idiot savant thing going on but over all I see these people as self congratulating fools who began to believe their own press.

I can't see any difference between Charlie Sheen and Anna Nicole making her clown video. There is a danger in acting that eventually if you go over the edge in your profession you begin ACTING like a clown.
edit on 13-3-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That's cool. People think they are uber-tough and all that. That's cool by me.

Too bad a 5yr old with a gun can take them out with the mere use of 1 finger.

Oh well. So much for the tough guy bs.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What do you expect out of a guy who has been punched in the head more times than anyone could count...

new topics

top topics

join