It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

im not sure how many of you guys watch stargate but...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
im just wondering what are the chances that aliens can be living on earth, but we cant see them cause there out of phase. it was a great concept.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Anything is possible, but it is highly improbable.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well thats the great thing it hasnt been proven, but also hasnt been proved that it cant

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

im just wondering what are the chances that aliens can be living on earth, but we cant see them cause there out of phase. it was a great concept.

I really got scratch my head at some of these questions. I sometimes think new threads are created for the sole purpose of generating more points for the author.

well thats the great thing it hasnt been proven, but also hasnt been proved that it cant

You can take that argument and use it for every theory in existence. It's just not really good discussion material IMO.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I really got scratch my head at some of these questions. I sometimes think new threads are created for the sole purpose of generating more points for the author.

My basic feeling on this is that a large amount of members are younger people mostly in junior high and highschool and well they've got a lot of questions.

A long time ago in a county far far away when I was in my early teens and started getting into all things esoteric I had lots of questions and lots of theories. If we had had the internet when I was a kid I'd be doing what these people are doing which is asking lots of questions.

I agree that some of the questions and threads can seem silly but I believe they're sincere if ill informed or under researched.

IMO.

Spiderj

PS Hey real quick I got a U2U from Kegs saying he couldn't see my avatar, can someone tell me if they see it or not cuz I can thanks.

[edit on 7/20/2004 by Spiderj]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
whos counting point, i dont care about buiding points buddy just continuing the conversation, so i dont know what to tell you, i can say the same argument for you, what you wrote was just as bad, at least i stood on the topic of aliens and not knocking my comments. so dont leave a message next time if yo think its silly,

one mans garbage is another mans gold

[edit on 20-7-2004 by whos_out_there]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

My basic feeling on this is that a large amount of members are younger people mostly in junior high and highschool and well they've got a lot of questions.

I understand that completely, but when we use a tv show with the guy from McGuyver in it as a point of reference, well....... I just gotta keep my mouth shut I guess.

Enjoy the thread!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I understand that completely, but when we use a tv show with the guy from McGuyver in it as a point of reference, well.......

Hey I completely agree and trust me I do a lot of keeping my yapper shut myself, well as much as I can anyway.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar as the old man used to say.

Semper Fidelus

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
just remember that sometimes things that are on tv that are fantasy, sometimes comes true, not always but sometimes, iknow what i wrote is far fetched but what isnt in this website or any of these kind of sites

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Go rent a movie called "They Live"....

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
that was one great movie, i love it personally, i also love the fact and this is going off topic, but they used the fight scene in that movie word for word, punch for punch in a episode in southpark, when the crippled kid with crutches fights timmy.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

just remember that sometimes things that are on tv that are fantasy, sometimes comes true, not always but sometimes, iknow what i wrote is far fetched but what isnt in this website or any of these kind of sites

For the sake of giving you a few more points and keeping this thread alive, would you care to give us the details on what tv shows have come true and the evidence to back it up?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
if i had a way to take those points away i would, it seems like thats all u care about over there buddy, but ill end this train wreck right now and think of another topic to talk about, so see ya.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In you short stay here I have seen you post dozens of threads where the topics are well covered in other threads in ATS (a little time spent searching past topics will reveal this). So what would one think then? It's not new material, so it must be for the points. I did ask a legit question though, what tv shows have become reality? It's your chance to bring something new to the table. If you wanna end this train wreck that's fine by me!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Their was a star Trek Episode that is kinda related to your theory. A group of star fleet officers created some type of bunker on the side of a cliff that is invisble, there they watched the primitive "vulcans/romulans" to understand them more clearly. For all we know their could be some type of alien station on the moon...watching us

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok lets get off the subject of points and what not!

Can we maybe find some links out there that may help us answer or think about this question,

Is there any theroys out there that look in to this?

Asala

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry but when I see Stargate and Star Trek brought into a subject I stop and question the maturity of those using sci-fi as source material as the basis for their theories.

Stargate is a science fiction show written by a couple guys in a room, cups foll of coffee, music blaring. There is no mysterious alien agenda nor have I come across any sci-fi TV shows that have become reality though that doesn't mean they can't.

A lack of evidence doesn't mean something isn't possible but it certainly doesn't mean something is possible.

[edit on 7/20/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
they show we are able to preserve the heads of great minds and not so great politicians. Maybe we are already doing it, but we can't see it because we/they are out of phase. What are the chances?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Ok lets get off the subject of points and what not!

Can we maybe find some links out there that may help us answer or think about this question,
Asala

� thanks asala, perfectly said. sorry about the grammar mistakes, was rushing to get it out, (was at work typing).
� im new here and to be honest i just dont have the time to search every thought that passes my head, so instead i just write it out, and just because i might find something similiar to what im curious about, it doesnt neccesarily mean its exactly what i thinking or feeling. but im sure most of you guys know this.

� like i said im a NEWBIE here and i just love getting feed back on my thought and questions here.

� and im sure if you g back and watch some 50's sci fi movies youll notice things that are around now that was just a dream back then.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by whos_out_there]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yes, I watch Stargate faithfully...LOL and yes...anything is possible. If they vibrated at a higher level than we do, we wouldn't see them....kinds like the old original Star Trek episode where they heard the buzzing like flies but they we people at a high vibratory level....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join