It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a Dream about the Moon about a month and a half ago.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Don't know what to make of it. I was scared as #. Nightmare. After I saw it, couldn't sleep.

It was a normal dream then suddenly there was a big moon. Just a big moon, then out of nowhere a meteor hits it and you can actually see rocks falling off as it hits. Felt real. I just remembered it. Quickly woke up after seeing it get hit

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would normally mock you....but the last time I did that was to the person who predicted the Japan disaster. So I will just watch this space around the super moon date.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
I would normally mock you....but the last time I did that was to the person who predicted the Japan disaster. So I will just watch this space around the super moon date.

Wow, who predicted the recent disaster in Japan? Could you perhaps post a link real quick?

This is shocking news being that this would make for the very FIRST ever real prediction ever on these boards!!

And OP, you simply had a dream, thats all.

If everyone in the world took their dreams seriously, the planet would be a mental ward for sure.

edit on 13-3-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Wow, who predicted the recent disaster in Japan? Could you perhaps post a link real quick?

This is shocking news being that this would make for the very FIRST ever real prediction ever on these boards!!

If everyone in the world took their dreams seriously, the planet would be a mental ward for sure.

Seriously how did you not see this, it has been on the main page for two days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am about the 5th post down laughing at the OP. Then after the event happened I got loads of messages from people saying see people can see the future blabla and so on. Pretty funny

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I had a dream too a while back.. It really stuck with me.. Bascially everything was going to hell.. Earthquakes nukes and what-not.. And at the end of the dream I looked up to see the moon.. Am extremely ominous presence.. Terrified me out of sleeping for days.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

QFT. I have dreams about tornadoes often. When I was a toddler I was in a building that was being ripped apart by a tornado, but we survived. My dreams do not mean that in the future I will die in a tornado.

I also have dreams about the sun exploding, about nibiru arriving (and I don't even believe in it) and the super moon. It's most likely due to reading the filth that people perpetuate on these boards....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. Guess I didnt see it because I work 50-60 hours a week perhaps....

Thanks again for the link.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It would seem that many of us have become cognitive to our minds sight,.
I have had many dreams but one woke me up about a month ago,.
And it involved an earthquake and something with the numbers 11/26
I have been seeing many 11's in my daily life and 26 has appeared a few times,.
I am still trying to figure it out.
I was also one to shut down the predictors as fails,.
But it would seem that there are a few legitimate ones out there.
Just have to try to sift through the doomsdayers

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am about the 5th post down laughing at the OP. Then after the event happened I got loads of messages from people saying see people can see the future blabla and so on. Pretty funny

There was another person who predicted it too.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i too would typically roll me eyes at this kinda thread, however i had a similar dream in effect (felt crazy) and it involved the moon. it wasnt big, but it was on fire and it was just the creepiest thing, there were sorta rings of fire 3 of them

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Bloody hell.

My daughter had a dream where the moon had been hit by something and the moon was breaking up and scattering across the sky. Unreal!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
scary all the moon stuff

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have had almost this same dream, in my dream it is day time and the moon is bigger than usual and it gets hit by a smaller moon looking object and gravity starts to mess up on earth and there are lots of debris flying around in space. Earth starts to rotate wildly and we can see it and feel it, the climate was shifting and you couldn't plant and grow what you used to, we had to learn the techniques used in where that climate was before. At the end of the dream we had about 7 moons and they all were man made and at a faster orbit than the old moon.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would hate to say this, but i had a dream about a super moon in winter of 2010.
The only difference with this super moon was that it cracked in half and moon meteors fell to the earth.

One night I was in a state of aggression and distraught and was crying out to the heavens or God (same thing) to take me from this earth because i felt i had no purpose here, no one ever saw my view of what is right and wrong, what the future holds, the dreams that i have and what they mean, no one to care about my ascending soul, i wanted to leave so bad, but i was given some kind of vision or premonition of the moon cracking in half and pieces falling to earth and I WAS SO BAD ASS its not funny, i knew exactly what to do, which was to get in the cars with my family and friends and let God drive. I ended up at an airport with thousands of people freaking out and i looked up, looked at the people, and waved my arm once and they all followed me.

The dream gets fuzzy after that, we find what i guess is an underground military facility with a guard and the base had walls on the outside that looked like they were built for blasts or floods. I dont know if we ever got in the base, but i remember feeling a sense of trial and error to reach the inside. Oh, this just came to me, there is never a dream of only peace and happiness without some evil working against you. I remember, from the dream, an elevator in the middle of the woods and it led to the underground but when my eyes fell upon it i could here voices and screams with eerie sounds, and i know that something truly evil was down there. So i'll stay clear of those lol.

A little OT but hey, what isnt?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Whoa ok this is crazy.
last night I dreamt the supermoon was out but it just kept getting bigger and bigger then crashed into the earth. As it was headed towards us though and got closer, it turned into Earth. It was so ridiculous! This was a very vivd colorful 3D dream. If I closed my eyes and prayed it would stop though. Don't know what to make of it...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
February 9th, 2011, I had a dream that there was a green moon. It was dull green but bright-ish like the regular moon is when it is full. The atmosphere was dusty looking, and when I saw the moon at first, it was single. Later in the dream, it had broken up into pieces, not crumbled pieces, it was like more than one moon and they were orbiting together. I don't dream of the moon that I remember. Anyway, another dream I had on July 24th, 2010 I was told to "go to the silver level, that's where the gods are." I looked up silver to see what it might mean, and surely I found that silver is associated with the moon, and also connected with psychic abilities and intuition. I got that info from my book "Secret Signs and Symbols" ( search.barnesandnoble.com... ) . Another bit of interesting connection here is that many people for a long time have believed that the moon is not of natural origin and that it carried and/or carries other beings. You may think that is strange, but here is an interesting article that addresses it, www.halexandria.org... .

I forgot to add that I had never heard of the super moon people keep mentioning, until a day or two ago. I need to look it up. I wonder if there is a connection with that and what some people have been dreaming.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So I am sensing now that many ATS members have caught the "Japan-EQ-Prediction-Dream-Fever" and trying to be the next "dream-prophet" here. I see everyone posting their silly dreams all over ATS now everywhere hoping to be the next "dream-prophet".

Picking thru all the nonsense here to find worthy postings will be impossible now because of this...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Personally, I never claimed to be a prophet and I don't see where other posters said that either. Why do you care so much? There are many types of people on ATS and many topics. If this one seems silly to you, why are you here? And NO, I'm not telling you to shut up or leave, I am genuinely curious.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan

Personally, I never claimed to be a prophet and I don't see where other posters said that either. Why do you care so much? There are many types of people on ATS and many topics. If this one seems silly to you, why are you here? And NO, I'm not telling you to shut up or leave, I am genuinely curious.

Here to find worthy material, not silly nonsense.

Why are you concerned with what I am concerned with??

Shouldnt you be more concerned with trying to get a dream to come true here so that you can become the next celebrity here.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I meant why are you here, in this thread, making sure we all know that such things we think about and dream about are silly? I don't care if my dreams are prophetic or not, indeed I hope they aren't because I really have some awful ones about all sorts of bad things in the world happening. I love your mocking tone by the way... classy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join