It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prime Explorers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This isn't about explorers and exploration as they are popularly known. Basically, one doesn't have to go physically anywhere, or endure any kind of physical hardship, or even be in physically good condition, to be a great explorer. Today's ultimate explorers are the ones who, in the most effective sense to date, "boldly go where no one has gone before," or truthfully, where the vast majority never go. These, or we, are the prime explorers, that is, those who fight for REAL change, which necessarily requires the demise of the political world as we know it. Obviously real change means different things to different people, so allow me to elucidate, as best I can, the MOST seriously real change.

Prime explorers are far beyond mere "conspiracy buffs" and those who find topics like the unseen realm, UFOs and ETs or nonhumans merely interesting or entertaining. We are the ones who are most seriously against rule BY secrecy in general, across the board, no exceptions, which includes a certain amount of that which has never been mentioned on any "alternative" discussion website. Our type of exploration is the only path, for ALL people, to better living through better science.

I don't use primitive, silly, archaic words like "blasphemy" or "heresy," but there is something close enough to, or in the area of, such terminology in secretive government-military involvement in absolutely ANYTHING of higher science or unexplained phenomena, assuming they really are involved as such. That includes things like remote viewing, the (very apparent) secret space program, and whatever else unrevealed, at least officially, in which the Spookocracy has dipped its filthy mits. The political world as we know it doesn't have NEARLY enough to show for itself, with its gargantuan greed, corruption, secrecy etc., to deserve any kind of higher knowledge or abilities. Mindless (enough) exploiters, enslavers and the like are entirely undeserving of ever traveling outside their home planet, for example. Real explorers or pioneers require enough moral fiber, a solid moral foundation.

The New World Order, or the REAL one, isn't what the vast majority believes it is. Mainly, such a world order has to be decidedly NEW (what a concept), and NOT a more monstrous version of the same old pathocratic BS! What we need isn't a one world government, but a new CONCEPT of government for the world, where everyone maintains their ethnic-national identities, but without warfare or other excessive hostility, or whatever else backward, primitive, idiotic. It's all about maximum love of freedom and nature, and being the truest libertarian democratic republicans (all emphatically lower case).

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

This is fascinating, and it sounds like you hold valuable information. Can you provide more detail; maybe some context and specifics? Don't want to write you off as "some nut" without giving you a fair chance, you know.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I wish I could provide detail about the biggest part of my history of the unexplained, but it's impossible to do so without coming off as "just another nut." I've tried, more than once here and a few times on another site over the past several years, to get the right feedback about it, but have failed, miserably, each time. My situation can only be brought to light and verified by a neutral enough person, or whomever else other than me who's qualified enough... I've also had missing time experiences that seem to be of the abduction or contact scenario, but that's as specific as I will be (from now on).

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well, OK. I guess that brings up a couple more questions. If you've tried before and not had appropriate responses, why bother again if you can only be less specific and detailed? Perhaps if you provide links to your earlier attempts then we could judge for ourselves?

I mean, otherwise, what's the point? (I ask this sincerely and respectfully.)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It's all about maximum love of freedom and nature, and being the truest libertarian democratic republicans (all emphatically lower case).

Isn't this what the hippies in the 60s wanted? Didn't work out to well did it? Ever wonder why?

edit on 13-3-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Great, how predictable. Ignore the actual purpose/theme of the OP and harp on that which vexes you personally, as if that's the meaning of the post. Ugh!

It's my mistake for even hinting at my (unexplained) situation in my last post, so I apologize for that.

You apparently have NO clue of how most people, by FAR, who have truly serious issues of the unexplained, avoid like the Bubonic plague all public Internet nonsense. And many, if not most, of those who do bring their personal stuff online are simply lying (by definition), attention-seeking BS artists, at least primarily, or so I would wager. One can tell by their style and subtle (or not) hints of their fictional writing. For most of we REAL experiencers, lengthy and very in-depth face-to-face conversation-communication is all that will work, if anything, and NOT "casting pearls before swine," or posting to just any uninitiated slob on the web.

Retort however you wish; it will have no effect on me.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The '60s hippies fizzled out because of drug abuse and being usurped or hijacked by vampires like Charles Manson and the Hell's Angels, but the essential ideology is "right on the money," and will never be destroyed, and I'm pretty convinced it will become the norm eventually. That's what I want to believe, though I don't pretend to have a crystal ball.

new topics

top topics

join