It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake "Machines"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
With all the recent seismic activity as of late, I believe there may be some "behind the scenes" work at hand. Some evidence:

Earthquakes swarm Denver after waste fluids injected 12,000 below surface.

In 1961, a 12,000-foot well was drilled at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal, northeast of Denver, for disposing of waste fluids from Arsenal operations. Injection was commenced March 1962, and an unusual series of earthquakes erupted in the area shortly after.

Link

and...

Unnatural Grid Appears in Nevada Earthquakes

I am unsure as to how the grid pattern was achieved, but it certainly looks unnatural.
edit on 12-3-2011 by A T K because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It is already well known in the scientific community that geothermal wells cause earthquakes.

*Just pointing that out so no one gets too excited over it.

Scientific American can explain it best.

As far as the pattern goes, I have no idea, but with the given amount of earthquakes at any time, you could probably connect the dots into the shape of mickey mouse if you chose wisely. Would like to hear a thorough explanation on it.

edit on 13-3-2011 by boncho because: +link +info

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Tesla was supposedly testing a device that created something very similar to an earthquake in the rocky mountain area. The government quickly took possession of Tesla's papers after his death. Just an interesting what if?....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
per recent tremors in Virginia I suspect fracking for uranium as a possible. With the bankrupt economy I could see our government selling out the safety of its citizens in favor of big business like Marcellus Shale and a world as in other countries even our enemies hungry for uranium to possibly even use against us. A google search will show I am not the only one suspecting fracking as big business comes first even if it is a negative outcome for the US citizen.

join