It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Science Guy Is Worried

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
For the conspiracy folks:

They have poisoning the Gulf of Mexico with Oil/radiation and Corexit - The entire Gulf is dead or dying.

The pacific will also start to die off as a result of this:

Oil/Gas energy is in the coffin with the nails going into the lid.

Nuclear enegery will now also be having a coffin made for it as we speak.

Funny how just a little while back Cold Fusion was being pushed as working and ready to be rolled out.

I am guessing cold fusion requires governments to join forces in a NWO sytle!!!! how convenient.

Oh and yes I beileve Japan is about the simi-disapear.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I think you misunderstood me. I *agree* with the scientists & trust their word over pretty much all else I hear! I was just trying to explain my initial thought process throughout the day yesterday and it's evolution.

I am a science minded person hence why I follow Dr. Kaku on facebook.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
More commentators are raising questions about how truthful the japansese authorities are being about the nuclear problems.

this is one of the worrying commentaries i have come across

2011: A former adviser on radiation to the UK government, Dr Christopher Busby, has told the BBC the situation at the nuclear plants is extremely serious. "Particularly concerning is the [Fukushima] number three reactor which I understand is in trouble now, because... it runs on a different sort of fuel; it doesn't run on uranium, it runs on a mixed uranium plutonium fuel, and plutonium is an extremely serious hazard so if this stuff comes out then it's going to make what's happened so far, in terms of the tsunami damage, look a little bit like an entrée to the real course."

www.bbc.co.uk...

<< 1   >>

join