It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

Why? hmm..lets say i go on a safari ride in africa...i hide behind bushes, take photographs and probably stare at some animal..what happens here? animals aren't intelligent enough to go back and tell their fellow animals that hey someones lingering in our land..where as if aliens did that to humans then we'd blast out the news to the whole colony and make that a global news, bringing excitement to everyone that we're not alone which has so far not proven to be 100% and should NOT happen because we have to go on our own pace we don't need aliens to interfere and disrupt our so called future unless in extreme occasions like the Nuclear meltdown and everyones going to die from it..and then again its our stupid mistakes to have such dangerous technology on leak that in fact exceeds safety measures.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
jesus h christ let this thread die...

beware all who try to hoax on ATS, we will rip you a new one...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by Versalife

Evidently because people keep replying which somehow, keeps it alive.

Weird, isn't it?

You're the one spamming the thread.....

link   

What I know is what I saw, I can tell you thay are interested in our kind, I can tell you that thay can fly, and become invisible, I can tell you that thay have the ability to rech "light" state, I can tell you you will never, ever film a gray alien unless he wants you to do so, I can tell you you CAN make contact iff your on the "right" vibration* (this is a simple term expanable beyond your wildest thoughts, by what I see from the series of questions you asked)*
Thay will contact you iff you are ready, and iff you with no doubt in your mind(and logic) accept that there must be alien life somwhere ( iff you dont get this, you can simply look at what living beings have adapted to on earth, and that you CANT find any conditions where life hasent adapted (life ever evolving) and still is)

I suggest getting a better atitude before trying this, and work on you questions, try going from shoiting in the bushes to ideal form of govt... or somthing like that..

P.S. I have no trouble with your attitude, im just implying that you may consider altering it iff you ever go "contact" hunting.

HOWEVER I DOO, have trouble with little wankers like this making this kind of nonsense, and making idiots out off all us that claim that thay are telling the truth, and flat out working on our spiritual deevolution, I think we should all have problems when people go round making damage, of any kind.

Peace, Love

link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
jesus h christ let this thread die...

beware all who try to hoax on ATS, we will rip you a new one...

Now, I'm not trying to give hints or anything but...

If I'm not mistaken, I think the thread technically dies when people stop contributing.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I think you need to learn the definition of spamming.

Spamming is in regards to the promotion of a product. Just so you don't sound silly to others in the future.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to apply the definition for spamming in regards to advertising

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSuperdoc

Why? hmm..lets say i go on a safari ride in africa...i hide behind bushes, take photographs and probably stare at some animal..what happens here? animals aren't intelligent enough to go back and tell their fellow animals that hey someones lingering in our land..where as if aliens did that to humans then we'd blast out the news to the whole colony and make that a global news, bringing excitement to everyone that we're not alone which has so far not proven to be 100% and should NOT happen because we have to go on our own pace we don't need aliens to interfere and disrupt our so called future unless in extreme occasions like the Nuclear meltdown and everyones going to die from it..and then again its our stupid mistakes to have such dangerous technology on leak that in fact exceeds safety measures.

I'm not sure I truly understand what you're attempting to say here...You might want to look at this post again and try to clean it up a little. Somewhere in there, I got your message, but in a very vague way.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The thread is marked as HOAX i wouldn't want to waste my time in keeping this alive, lets just look at something else..

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SSuperdoc

Good enough for me. I was waiting for someone to prove it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure some of these people were sticking up for the jerusalem ufo video aswell...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by SSuperdoc

Good enough for me. I was waiting for someone to prove it.

You've spammed all the way through this hoax so I want to know if you're going to appeal against the decision by the mods who have very wisely put this thread into the hoax section?

Also, well done for defending a hoax thread, your ignorance is now properly documented.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
this isnt video evidence at all. and even if it was an actual alien..if you have fear inside you during ANY moment of alien contact, leave immediately. the ones who send out fear are NOT to be contacted NOR trusted. they have the ability to put whatever they want in your mind. so if you have fear come over you during a contact..its not going to be a pleasant one.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Im glad this thread landed in the right area...

Why did it take 16 pages to get there though

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How come none of these dumb asses can hold a camera steady?
I know why, they're so damn cooky they're always paranoid and shaking.

Lmao this look like a damn disco ball.
edit on 13-3-2011 by DuceizBack because: Put another sentence in.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don’t think this thread should be in the ‘hoax’ forum.

I’ve read through the entire thread, and I haven’t seen any evidence that proves Alex is hoaxing.

He has not retracted his claim that he has been visited by weird phenomena and 'beings'. He took some video shots of something, and reported his experience to his local media, which published the account, adding that there had been multiple recent reports of UFO’s in the area.

A representative of UFO Research New South Wales Incorporated investigated his claim, and concluded “From what has been said, it does not appear to be a hoax.”

An ATS member posted one of his videos, and he was invited onto ATS to discuss his experience. He obliged and joined ATS, and answered the questions that were put to him calmly and reasonably, despite being deluged by a torrent of abuse and groundless innuendo.

A sixteen year old is not a ‘child’ and his mother also witnessed the phenomena. Do you really think he could talk his mother into lying to the newspapers and UFO investigators to satisfy his alleged urge for ‘attention seeking”?

I believe he and his mother have experienced something they cannot explain. Possibly it’s a clever prank played on him by one of his friends to “freak him out”, but that seems unlikely, with the ‘being’ entering his house uninvited.

Two ATS members asked Alex if they could visit his house in Tweed Heads and attempt to photograph the ‘beings’ and he readily agreed. Shouldn’t you at least wait for the reports from these members before branding Alex and his Mother as scurrilous liars?

Thanks for joining the thread Alex, and I feel I have to apologize for the treatment you have received here. I will be following your story with interest.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Lol, "HIGH QUALITY"! Hahahahah!
I'm DELIGHTED to see this kid's threads finally got to the hoax forums.

Now if you please stop bothering this board with stupid footages of your little friend with the alien costume which you filmed by mistake in your other videos, that would be nice.

Also, how come your friend isn't using the cheap ass red laser pointer he used in ALL of the other videos? Getting pretty scared how obvious it is that it is a very earthly made laser pointer?

Lol @ people from other threads who were idiotic enough to argue about this being legitimate.

@The poster above: His mom was seen resting and not caring at all in the previous videos ffs. Would you be resting carelessly if your child was attacked by invading aliens? FFS you people want to see aliens SO MUCH that this silly little kid had you fooled with 5$ worth of costumes, a lousy camera and 10$ worth of red laser pointer.

You should seriously feel ashamed.
edit on 13-3-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Finally, this thread is where it belongs...For those asking why its in the hoax forum, understand he made two previous threads about this and his other sightings that were eventually 404'd and he ran away from questions, just like this thread. The 'Alien' pics he shows are a commonly made alien mask you can purchase on the net. All he needs is a buddy of his to help. As for the bruise, I have a bruise on my shin and if i told you all it was from ET would you believe me?

Not to mention all he is doing is hawking his youtube page for more hits and advertising money...I wish the last two threads werent 404'ed and thrown in the hoax forum instead so you all could see his posts in those threads, it may sway your opinion. There have also been several accounts created the same day he posts his threads. I cant say for sure thepolishedknob is creating them, but the way they communicate its obvious as they praise him & his videos. The more flags & posts brings more attention, thus more hits....Understand??

*ETA- just noticed this thread is at 16 pgs!! Are you kidding me!?!?

edit on 3/13/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSuperdoc
kera1337 is right lol..why would alien work around the lawn or hide at a populated residence since that would be a dead give away, aliens r much more advanced and don't want to make stupid mistakes of coming here hiding or walking in the dark.

What would the aliens be doing here if they didn't go around populated residences? The thing was evidently in the cornfield or whatever land that was. Do you think they are harvesting raccoons or mining for gold? I'm just wondering how you know what aliens want here? I think it's far more likely for an alien to be in a less densely populated area, but not necessarily unpopulated.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Defending the hoax?

Nope, asking for proof. Two different things. But, if it makes you sleep better to think the opposite, then sweet dreams!!!

And, you silly people need to learn what spamming means. Poor guys.
en.wikipedia.org...(electronic)
For the record, spamming is used for advertising...not asking for proof of an opinion. LOL...
Kids these days...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
reply to post by annella

I think you are making this up, I have only ever had 1 2nd account and this channel is called 'Pussytastegood1"

reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Yes, sure talk to me on my youtube page, send me a personal message.

www.youtube.com/thepolishedknob

Out of sheer curiousity, was annela the only one to have noticed this "little" mistake the OP has made? I didn't see anyone pointing it out. Good that this is in the hoax bin (I won't even bother wasting my and your time going in detail why this is a hoax from the very beginning) but I think slowly but surely ATS is losing its last nuts and bolts that were in place till now, if you catch my drift... And after that... Well.. It will be just like youtube and comment section of it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join