It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Catches Alien on Film Once again

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

yeah i know it "smells fishy" (dont even know how you can smell thru the net especially since i live in switzerland), but it is like i stated and no im not "plugging" or promoting anything here..i dont even know Thepolishedknob personally

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePolishedKnob

Wow no wonder you carry on making this bullsh#t up you get so much attention.
Is this some sort of new type of Neanderthal primitive alien being that has nothing better to do than run around in the big ol' aussie stalking some kid who seemingly wonders around in the dark a lot ?
Or are you gauging to see how easy it is to make people believe utter junk ?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
Again, I have no idea why this was moved to the hoax bin

Very simple really, the hoax forum is for hoaxes, thus this thread was moved to the hoax forum. What is so hard to ubderstand about that?

well that main problem is that it is not a hoax

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
you could hook up your cam to your pc and record from your porch. For 200$ you should be able to find a old sony cam with Nighshot. Some of them can be "hacked" to record in the IR spectrum, too.
my old Sony HI8 CCD-TRV77E can look through black clothes too (no joke)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

Yeah, you keep fighting the good fight ok buddy?

Like I stated 2 or 3 times already before you jumped onto the end of the wagon, I WANTED this to be in the top topics and would try with all my effort for it to remain there so people could see what a piece of crap this video was and how the people who defended said video would feel like fools once placed into the hoax bin.

But, don't let me stop you from achieving your dreams of being the champion of the underdogs ok?

You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

My hero.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by badw0lf
Business ideas? Donate money? Sponsorship?

Were you not aware that such notions are quite common in the world of motor sports?

I miss the "good ol' days" of ATS where, if someone found such comments, instead of assuming it's relevant to the thread in order to promote an agenda, one would cleverly contact the commenter to see if the "business ideas" actually applied to the subject matter at hand as well, then return with solid email evidence of a hoax. Unfortunately, it's now an opportunity lost, and it seems that lazy speculation and ridicule are now par for the course.

edit on 3/14/11 by redmage because: (no reason given)

Oops I know, my bad. His drifting vids are the real attention grabbers, not his.. no, wait, it appears he's relying more on people watching his fascinating Alien encounters. Humm... ooops there I go again, assuming things... He's posted a load of .. no wait, he hasnt.. it's all aliens... Oh dear, such a conundrum...

You're likely right, he's just a well intentioned 16 year old who happens to have aliens in his back yard, but is making money off the astounding drifting videos he has. Subscribe to my videos.. .The 500'th subscriber will win. I want youtube sponsorship, how can I get enough viewers.. Oh golly, drifting videos.. he's so well known for them...

Gosh when will I learn...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePolishedKnob
reply to post by badw0lf

Again, I have no idea why this was moved to the hoax bin, I have filmed what i seen and uploaded them to youtube, I have contacted the media, and everything, But you and many of the other posters continually attack me.

Ugh.. It's been posted time and time again.

You have constant alien encounters. But involve no one else (a shonky news report means nothing - or are you that familiar with the event that it means so little to you if it is real)?

You were allegedly attacked by said creature, yet never went to the doctor NOR contacted the authority. Now had this been a murderer in a mask, and you were attacked, would you have called the police? I'm quite certain that everyone would contact the authorities to report being attacked by an unknown person in their own yard. You did not.

Your videos are scant at best. Shockingly base at best and you do nothing more than post them to youtube - not the signs of someone seriously concerned by entities in your own back yard.

You do nothing to further the scope of your encounters than repeat the same thing. "Oh F*** OH F*** There it is!! OH F*** WHAT IS IT!!!* - Run around like a pillock, video tape grass, spend 5 minutes repeating and then - Post.

After the first few times, you'd consider that you have something verifiable, and bring in outside sources... You dont.

After repeated requests for THE PERSON IN THE VIDEO to acknowledge ATS as it's intended target as you seem to now desire, you fail to do so.

You lack acting ability.

You desire attention.

You fail in all aspects that would validate your video, yet cry foul.

HAOX. YOU ARE A HOAXING ATTENTION WHORE!

gah, yet people still want you to be seen as a trooper.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
So much BS here.
Get your facts straight people.

FACT: Alex has contacted local media and had a story run about his experiences.
FACT: He has also contacted a local UFO 'expert' who investigated and stated it's not a hoax.
FACT: He has posted the experience on many UFO boards.

How is that doing nothing? It is just absurdly wrong to state that he has only posted on Youtube and here re the experiences, so stop saying it. It just proves how ignorant you are.
The fact that he is more interested in cars than aliens suggests to me he is a normal kid, if he was obsessed with UFOlogy and had hundreds of 'UFO' sightings posted, people would say it was too much of a coincidence.

All the "If it were me I would do this...not that, thus it's a hoax" proves nothing. It's a subjective experience, don't you see that? Are you so self absorbed that you can't imagine people react differently to yourselves?

This thread has really brought to the surface all the worst elements of ATS as far as I can see. In this page alone Alex has been called an "idiot" and a "whore", by people who appear to consider themselves mature and intellectually superior.
I'm dismayed by the sheer amount of people that posted just to scream "fake! hoax bin!" without even attempting a rational argument or objective critique.
The true nature of the Aliens and UFOs board has been revealed, and sadly it seems it's just another self obsessed, elitist clique.

Oh, and for the record, there is NO WAY I would go to the police if I thought I was attacked by an alien. They would just laugh and consider me pyschotic, as they would if you did.
edit on 14-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Alex

I can imagine you will soon abandon this thread due to the high level of personal abuse.

I am genuinely interested in your story, so if you abandon the thread could you please keep me informed by personal message.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Mate he has been here alot, with offers of answering questions and all to state what you did is clearly trying to wrongly advise people.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
So much BS here.
Get your facts straight people.

FACT: Alex has contacted local media and had a story run about his experiences.
FACT: He has also contacted a local UFO 'expert' who investigated and stated it's not a hoax.
FACT: He has posted the experience on many UFO boards.

1/ Contacting local media means nothing. Do you ever read tabloids?? Local newspapers are pretty much the same in small areas. They will print anything to sell a paper. Now contacting the BIG FISH would have been a different story. You can be sure they have seen/heard of this case but want none of it.
Having his tale published in the local rag does not a truth make.

2/ Contacting a local expert. Sigh...yes. Some Ufologist was apparently contacted. This person said something like the ...'UFO didnt hover'. Ummm, I think you mean ' alien' Mr Expert. (And an aside from me....whispered...you were expecting the alien to hover? )There are a myriad of genuine Aussie wide UFO investigators, they have obviously not been asked and have NOT investigated. You can be sure they have seen/ heard of this case but want none of it.
Having his tale investigated by a Ufologist does not a truth make.

3/ He has posted his experiences on many UFO boards?? Sure he has! You always go sink your line into a well stocked lake if you want to catch some fishies. Have you bothered to go check out all the boards where this case has been mentioned? 90% or near are incredulous that it has even been considered by some to be credible.
I personally loved someones comment
' Close Encounters of the Blurry Kind' with an awful lot of laughter.
Having his tale posted on many boards does not a truth make.

And to top it off, it was the worst acting I personally have ever encountered, the worst filming I have ever seen ( and after 7 visits by these ' beings' you'd think he would have that sorted) the most laconic mum ever who obviously never insisted he get that nasty alien injury checked, drag him to the local copshop or confiscate the video stuff from her 16yr old son.
Mind you, she is probably not able to control him given his proclivity for risque user names on youtube, his posting of marijuana growing video, his foul language, his total precocious behaviour in general which leads to.....
why would aliens visit a 16yr old boy just to wave a light at him and give him a thump once?? Why I wonder.

And then there is the alien or aliens. I forgot about them really. For me, they are the least interesting and at the same time telling part of the whole PolishedKnob series.
I wouldnt check your nearest video store for the series any time soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
Oh, and for the record, there is NO WAY I would go to the police if I thought I was attacked by an alien. They would just laugh and consider me pyschotic, as they would if you did.
edit on 14-3-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

So you would allow a regularly visiting alien who thumped you to carry on roaming and thumping?? Do you have a family? Children?
Do you have your pool fenced??

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Stop crying everyone a river.

Your love for knobs video is quite sad to be honest.....

Wake up and smell the hoax bin buddy!

Worst excuse for an alien encounter ever.

First time in human history a gray alien has attacked a human like you see in UFC. Knob is very special to be this person....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Indeed. It seems your mistake is that you are obsessed with Alex's lifestyle and his mum's ability to be a parent. Have you watched the scenes that show the creature frame by frame? I have, many times now and that's why I'm still behind this. If this is a hoax it's the best I've ever seen. Watch the latest, enhanced film in quicktime frame by frame - that is not a human being or a toy. That is a very real creature.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I see you just moved here to promote BS when you couldn't win with the other thread, good work on not looking like a disinfo agent. I love how you make up lies to create your credibility too. Your Awesome!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

It wasn't me.....

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Its fools like you attacking people that believe in things, instead of using facts to prove to them its wrong or fake, that makes debunkers like yourself look so bad and unbelievable. You even resort to attacking people and making fun of them. It shows the length and lows you are willing to go to.

Everything else you say is your opinion or heresay, this is not proof/ evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

You just don't get it do you. If you went to the police in Australia, they would lock you up and you wouldn't be home to protect your wife and child or support them in any way. By the way you have to have your pool fenced by law now(in Australia), so not a good example. Stop asking why wouldn't they go to the police, it is obivious even if they tell you their reasons you will not except them as you would go too the police. Good for you, you trust your constabulary, many Aussies don't. Stop attacking people because their actions and beliefs about what should be done and about how they would react is different.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join