It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARTHQUAKE WARNING FROM RUSSIAN INSTITUTE of PHYSICS of the EARTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
EARTHQUAKE WARNING FROM RUSSIAN INSTITUTE of PHYSICS of the EARTH

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

Read more at:

www.realnewsreporter.com...

Seeing how there have been articles on ATS talking about the New Madrid fault, with this information made me raise my eyebrows. Article also talks about a training event involving the US Military, the CIA, Canadian officers, US Treasury and State departments, the US Agency for International Development, the Defense Threat Readiness Agency and the International Red Cross between March 21-25 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas...do they know something we don't?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Soarcha .. however you spell it.. right? Hoax?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Raising the concerns of a mega-quake occurring, this report says, are the increasing subtle electromagnetic signals that are being detected in the Earth’s upper atmosphere over many regions of the World, with the most intense being over the US Western coastal and Midwest regions.

So their IS a link between electromagnetism and earthquakes. Now ask yourself, WHAT is causing this electromagnetic increase in the upper atmosphere. Well if the USA is in danger then I don't think its HAARP *lol* so, whats next.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
good find but im questioning the source of the information... esp when in 14 days nothing happens as usual

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

a few countries have weaponry like haarp and russia is definitely one of them i remember reading tha tesla split up allot of his research in electromagnetic energy had gave it to england russia and america so u can bet we a most likely heading into a weather war.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

There is a thread on this article. Sorcha Faal is a fake name and the articles by Sorcha are like Bat Boy in the Weekly World News. Sorcha is well known for fabricated stories. Any similarity to actual occurrences in stories from Sorcha are pure coincidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Why does every single story by Soorcha Faal begin with "A report prepared for prime minister Putin..."?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
New to me, but thanks for peoples input (this fail person)

Just thought with the New Madrid fault line activity that this article had some merit.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The mention in this report of massive low pressure systems being associated with catastrophic earthquakes is especially dire to the United States Midwestern region, which even today is continuing to be pounded by horrific rainfall amounts, and most especially impacting the New Madrid Fault Zone State of Arkansas which has suffered over 800 earthquakes in the past 6 months alone.

The low pressure system was what caught my eye. The other day, watching the weather report, the jet stream went across the bottom of Canada, to the east, and took a hard right straight south, and then came back up on the east coast.

The weatherman was talking about the low pressure system, and the rainfall and extreme storms in that area of the US.
I've heard somewhere before that these pressure systems could be related to, cause, or be the cause of impending earthquakes.

The article didn't mention Sorcha Faal at all, I couldn't find the author, although it is similar to another I'd read from him. Could be him/her?
On the other hand, some of these articles could be real and truthful. Never know. This one seems to make more sense than most. It wouldn't hurt to be watchful.
edit on 12-3-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
As previously mentioned, there's a rather lengthy discussion on this article that is ongoing.

thus, I'm closing this one.

new topics

top topics

join