It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Balkans War Videos Mainstream News Didnt Want To Show You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Dude you don't have any questions, you have a piece of third rate propaganda for the war mongering crowd, who wants to fight thinly veiled religious crusades.

Are you really of the opinion that you and a collection of dubious reporters making an amatuer Youtube video have done more study than the multiple Human Rights Groups on this issue? Than the prosecutors of the War Crimes Tribunals who successfully brought charges and got convictions against everyone from the Serbian President to the Serbian Commanders and politicians in Bosnia who carried out genocide and war crimes on innocent men women and children.

The truth is a horrible thing to murder and deny just to agitate for more war, at best you are looking to set off yet another round of 'revenge' killings in a area attempting to heal from the scars of a horrible and inhuman conflict, at worst you are just dessiminating anti-Islamic propaganda with all the normal distortions and one sided attempts to make it seem like the people most responsible aren't responsible at all, to promote a larger religious crusade.

Not only have you been caught lying in this thread, you have been caught clearly as someone with no judgement and investigative skills at all.

You keep calling me a Bosnian Muslim when in reality many on ATS know I live in Florida and am a White Anglo Saxon Male who at nearly 50 was alive during this conflict, lived in Washington DC during this conflict, and was intimately involved with scheduling and booking the travel in my former profession as a Travel Agent for members of the Seventh Day Adventist Church and the US Government constantly flying in and out of there.

You can troll your own thread to the cows come home, maybe pick up a few stars in the process from your fellow xenophobes and the Tel Aviv crowd but that won't make any of your nonsense true.

I won't be bumping your thread to respond to your trolling again.

Deny ignorance dude, don't live and die by it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

And your full of #rap aswell.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What is this crap? Serbs committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on Bosnian Muslims. Serbs killed 100,000 innocent souls who had nothing to do with the war and were innocent civilians. Serbs executed 8,000 civilian men and young boys in less than 24 hours in Srebrenica and Zepa.

How dare you post this crap? Who gave you the right to speak on these matters? I am a surviror of that horrible war that destroyed the lives of millions of people. There are 2 million Bosnian refugees all over the world. How dare you offend them but most importantly how dare you offend the poor souls that perished in that unfair war? Serbs were the aggressor and the whole world knows it.

You should be ashamed of yourself for spreading misinformation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

So bosnian Muslims are defending the terrorists freinds in the videos i have posted On above top secret and there i am not surprised.

How dare you post this crap? Who gave you the right to speak on these matters? I am a surviror of that horrible war that destroyed the lives of millions of people. There are 2 million Bosnian refugees all over the world. How dare you offend them but most importantly how dare you offend the poor souls that perished in that unfair war? Serbs were the aggressor and the whole world knows it.

Who gave you the right to speak on these matters?

something called freedom of speech and freedom of right, something you would never understand, well guess i am a surviror you bosnian Muslims are just defending the terrorists in the video because you know its truth, and will attack me with anything.

You have no idea how many innocent serbs your people have killed, you deny that, you even deny the videos i posted as fake, and accusing me of spreading misinformation.

alright then answer me this then how come your caring islmic leaders haven't fixed the unemployment rate? or gave the Bosnians a better health care system?

Serbs killed 100,000 innocent souls who had nothing to do with the war and were innocent civilians. Serbs executed 8,000 civilian men and young boys in less than 24 hours in Srebrenica and Zepa.

your still using that mythical number?
kosovo99.tripod.com...
www.thecommentfactory.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
First of all I would suggest you check your grammar and spelling before you post. That is the first thing people look at and it's very indicative of your (presumed) intelligence. I think they offer free ESL classes at your community college, check it out.

Second: Here is what happened. Serbs took control of the Yugoslav army (4th largest army in Europe at the time). They attacked Slovenia, Croatia and last Bosnia. Bosnia was unprepared. Did not have an army. Serbs set-up shop in various locations in the mountains and shelled innocent civilians living in larger cities. Since Bosnia and Herzegovina did not have an army the people of Bosnia defended their country.

Europe, France and England mainly, did not want to intervene and were OK with the fact that the only Muslims in Europe are getting exterminated. That fit their agenda very well. US did not want to get their hands into it because Serbs were backed up by Russians.

So the only ones who helped Bosnia was Iran and a few other Arab countries. Mujahedeens did come to fight for Bosnia but they were volunteers. Bosnians did not have a problem with this because they did not have weapons (no friggin army!!), artillery etc so they took any help they could get. Remember the playing field was uneven. Think of it as one side having a tank and the other a knife to fight with.

So yes Mujahedeens did fight in the Bosnian war and I'm sure they were ruthless but they fought to defend a Muslim country whom was forgotten by the rest of the world. Without Iran Bosnia would've have fallen. The number of Mujahedeens fighting in Bosnia was less than 1,000. Maybe even a few hundred only. They joined the fight against the aggressor.

I don't have time to go into the whole history but it's all in the books. Just start reading to form your own opinion. Don't listen to someone and take their word.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTravelerThis led to a lot of persecutions and the truth is that the Serbs had crudges against both the Croats and the Muslims and wanted to dominate them and for them to not attain any political power in the regions that they had natural majorities.

The usual crap. Ordinary people had no saying in what was happening in Yugoslavia, nor were they trying to attain any kind of power regardless of their nationality. That goes for Serbs, Croatians and Muslims alike ("Bosnian" nationality doesn't exist, and has never existed in history).

Let's not forget what really happened. After Slovenia's secession (everyone was willing to let Slovenia go after the top of Yugoslavian army split over the matter, with Slovenian generals turning Territorial Defense into ad-hoc Slovenian Army), Croatia tried to do the same. But the big difference was that something like 95% of Slovenia was occupied by Slovenians, while big chunks of Croatian territory were occupied by Serbs. These native Serbs in Croatia would not take the resurrection of pro-fascist government in Croatia so lightly, especially with the (still fresh) memories of atrocities that fascist Croatia performed during WW II.

And so the, now famous, "tree log revolution" started, with Serbs in some Croatian enclaves proclaiming that they do not accept the fascist Croatia, and that would accept the new Croatia as a country only if Serbs in it were given equal rights as a constitutional nation. The Croatian fascist government (truly fascist, as anyone can see from the works of contemporary Croatian leaders, like Franjo Tudjman; just read his damn books, it's all right there) would not accept such request. As a consequence of having no real Croatian army at its disposal, the Croatian leadership turned to Vatican and Pope (Croatians are majorly Catholics), who in turn, turned to Germany.

Thus, the real deal was struck between BND (Germany's secret service) and Croatian leadership to fuel the fire. S*itloads of weaponry (mostly guns, AK-47s left over from the Soviet occupation, anti-tank weaponry, and light artillery) were funneled over international borders (and no one dared check the cargo, since BND was involved).

And just like in the case of Slovenia, Croatian generals started giving contradicting orders to different units. Heck, even the officers on the same army base were split over the matter, with (Croatian) Base Commander giving the order to abandon the base and simply turn all the hardware to the newly formed Croatian "army" (created from the same Territorial Defense material as had been the case with Slovenian Army not so long before), while the Serbian Base Security Officer was giving the order to hold the ground. Exactly this case was described in one of the books about the war in Croatia, but unfortunately I can't remember its title right now.

Anyway, depending on the distribution of base personnel, two things were happening all over Croatia. Some bases were handed over without a single bullet being fired (in some of these the soldiers leaving the base were allowed to leave unhurt, while in some other they were massacred as they were leaving), and some bases were fiercely defended, with most of the remaining hardware being destroyed during retreat. Believe it or not, some Base Commanders were later prosecuted in Serbia for "destroying military material without appropriate orders". Just shows the stupidity of the high-ranking personnel, but that's not the point right now.

Eventually, the war gained momentum as more and more military bases were abandoned (and reclaimed by newly-forming Croatian Army), and battles spread over the lines separating Croatian and Serbian populations. Yugoslavian army eventually retreated from Croatia, but plenty of the armament was left behind to be used by either side in the conflict.

So, now (plenty of time after all of of the above) we reach the point when Bosnia went up in flames. Seeing what was happening in other Yugoslavian Republics, all three constituting peoples of Bosnia (Serbs, Croats, and Muslims) understood that there was no one to protect them, and they took their protection into their own hands.

Alija Izetbegovic was already known for his ultra-Islamist stand, and was quickly able to find support among Arab states. Interestingly enough, Osama bin Laden was one of the people visiting Bosnia less than a decade before the conflict, as a part of the official Saudi Arabia delegation. At the time, he was completely unknown, and held no significant position in this delegation, but the fact he was there is still interesting as a historical footnote. Haris Silajdzic acted as Alija's right hand, which will become of great importance rather soon. He's most probably the one who organized Islamic Mujahedins in Bosnia.

I don't know the names of Croatian leaders in Bosnia at the time, but they were obviously supported by Croatia (and Vatican and Germany by extension).

Radovan Karadzic took over the political wing of the Serbian movement, while Ratko Mladic took over the military aspect. The first one is now in custody of the International Tribunal in Hague, while the second one is still free. Again, interestingly enough, if you look at the working of International Tribunal, you fill find that something like 90% of its prisoners are Serbs. Even the beyond-any-doubt proven criminals, like Hashim Tachi (Albanian from Kosovo) are not prosecuted for the real crimes against humanity. The fact just shows who's running the show, and against whom (Tribunal is funded by the U.S. mostly, and Serbs are obviously on their hunting list; not Croatians, nor Muslims, nor even the organ-harvesting Albanians like Tachi, but Serbs).

A while into the conflict, and all sides had bandit groups forming all over the place, going about, killing anyone of other nationalities in any small village they could find. Muslims were the most known for such atrocities, but only because of Mujahedins. Croatians had some hired guns that were real loose cannons out there, but they were mostly out of such things. I have no knowledge of similar things done by Serbs, but robberies and rapes were rampant on all sides. However, once the news of terrible crimes spread among the populace, there was no stopping them from exacting revenge. Srebrenica (Muslim town) got wiped clean (by Serbs) of mostly all fighting-able men after some Muslim and Mujahedin units massacred (over several months) Serbian villages around it. The killing (and massacring) of hundreds of Serbs (all civilians, mostly old people, women, and children) in one place triggered the killing of hundreds of Muslims in another (mostly Muslim civilians, but some of them actually did take part in massacring of Serbs, since Srebrenica was their base of operations). A quid-pro-quo, a pure revenge. Unforgivable, but understandable.

The importance of Haris Silajdzic (the Muslim who was the right hand of the Muslim leader in Bosnia) becomes obvious once you understand that he was the one who organized the Markale massacre (dozens of Muslims, waiting for the bread shop to open, were killed in a pre-staged event). Just minutes before the massacre, the streets leading to the place were sealed off by Muslim Army, and immediately after the explosion, the trucks were sent in to pick both the real people who were massacred, and also something that cannot be described as anything other than dressed-up plastic mannequin dolls (on the actual TV footage one can clearly see a Muslim soldier throwing a "severed leg" onto the truck... with the leg having no stains of blood). The presumable point of impact on the ground of "Serbian shell" was immediately located and presented by the Muslim Government to the western TV crews (with Haris Silajdzic personally appearing on TV).

Before anyone could say whose shell it really was, the TV stations all around the world presented the Muslim Government's proclamation of Serbian guilt as a pure fact. Never mind that an independent research, performed by a Canadian unit a month later, clearly proved that the shell could have come only from the territory controlled by Muslims. In any case, that shell wasn't even the real cause of the massacre. There were some planted charges on the street before the shell even hit the ground.

Who planted those charges? The only logical conclusion is - Muslims. Why? A classical False Flag Operation. Who taught them how to organize False Flag Operations? CIA, of course, with a (big) help from Pentagon and retired U.S. generals working for "private" companies in the field of "military advising". Those same "retired" U.S. generals later organized the Oluja (Storm) Operation in Croatia to perform ethnical cleansing of remaining Serbs from the whole territory of Croatia.

Without understanding the real reasons for atrocities, one can't understand what was really going on. The war in Yugoslavia was complete (pre-arranged) chaos, pure and simple. Designers of that chaos (Germany and U.S.) got what they wanted in the end. Germany got its little Croatia-puppet, and U.S. eventually got part of Serbia - Kosovo, and on it - the largest U.S. military base in Europe.

In conclusion, the Vatican and Germans started it all, but it was U.S. that eventually took over all the operations, and gained most from the whole thing. It's still gaining most with that Kosovo military base in their hands, and will not leave Balkans for as long as they can stay here. Fortunately, they won't be able to stay here for very long, with much bigger problems they will have to deal with at home, but all in good time...

Now to be perfectly clear - I'm a Serb, so view anything I said in that light.

On a side note, ProtoplasmicTraveler, why are you using fasces ( en.wikipedia.org... ) in your avatar? You do know that fascist Italy used those symbols in WW II, and that they are symbols of Fascism?

Are you, by any chance, a Croat? A neo-fascist Croat perhaps?

For anyone else (not from these parts of the globe), neo-fascism is a strong movement in Croatia, and is being actively supported by Croatian government. Being neo-fascist is no shame in Croatia. It's actually a thing to be proud of, so my question has no negative connotations attached. I am simply curios as to whom I'm talking to.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boldy

Another Serb living in delusion. Why can't you just admit that your side is the one that committed all this crap and issue an apology just like the Serb president did not that long ago.

Srebrenica and Zepa 1995. Proclaimed as a safe haven by the UN.....Serbs gather 8,000 men and boys. Ratko Mladic tells them that Allah can't help them now. They are tied with hands behind their back and blindfolded. All 8,000 are shot in the back. Serbs boasting about how many Muslims they've killed. The UN watched, the world watched and nobody did anything.

Years later douches like you claim this never happened. I say again, HOW DARE YOU????

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think the same can said about you as well.

you do not know me well and you claim i was a baby thats a funny one cause i sure wasn't a baby.

Your the one showing Ignorance attacking me and the videos by calling them armatures? avoiding the questions.

Ne padaj na trikove seronja. Neki od njih cak imaju posao da vode ovakve psiholoske operacije, a dobro znas kako su Srbi prosli, i prolaze poslednjih 20 godina. I prolazice sve dok imamo budale i korumpiranu djubrad u vlasti. Ali sta da se radi... Kada Afrika dodje kod nas, bar cemo imati koga da vesamo na ulici.

Tesko ces ovde moci da dokazes bilo sta. Ono sto mozes je da pokazes prave stvari, a ovi video zapisi su bili odlican izbor.

---
The same, in English:

Don't fall for the bulls*itter's tricks. Some of them actually have a job of conducting psychological operations like this, and you know very well what happened to Serbs, and has been happening for the last 20 years. And it will keep on happening as long as we have fools and corrupted scum in power. But what can one do... When Africa comes here, at lest we'll have someone to hang in the streets.

You will hardly be able to prove anything here. What you can do is show the real things, and these video clips were excellent choice.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boldy

No the Muslims were not most known for such attrocities, the Serbians were. While you touched some what on the complex political situation between Croatia (a Nazi Puppet State during the II World War) that maintained strong ties to former elements of the Waffen SS the emnity between the Serbians and the Croatians stemming from World War II played a large part in that part of the conflict.

By far and away the Sebs carried out the worst attrocities including the ring of artillery they set up on the mountains in Sarejevo that once hosted the Olympics but became an artillery platform for shelling bread lines and relief supply depots killing scores of women and children in horrific attacks on civilians.

Concentration camp like ethnic cleansing facilities all belonged to the Serbs, mass graves were all filled with Bosnians.

I don't think some of the trolls who invade this site to post propaganda actually have any idea how well informed and educated many members here on ATS are.

You can troll for the ignorant that come here, the xenophobes and the agenda driven, but you won't find any converts amongst the core educated membership of ATS.

Sourceless claims that do not overcome the very well documented reports of International War Crimes Tribunals and people who were alive at the time remember and were involved on the peririphery like people like I was, are not going to do anything but get the people pushing them labelled as the xenophobes and war mongerers that they actually are.

People, intelligent and well informed people know better, shame on you is all I have to say.

edit on 14/3/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Serbian propaganda was very strong at the end times of Yugoslavia... and still is, naive people think that only the Croats in WWII collaborated with Nazis, but Serbian Chetniks did it too, and slughtered Jews as well:

www.instituteforgenocide.ca...

Last week, the Serbian daily Blic published another contribution to the long-running efforts of anti-Communist Serb nationalists to rehabilitate the Nazi-collaborationalist Serbian Chetnik movement of World War II. Such efforts represent an affront to the Serbian anti-fascist heritage and to all those who survived the Chetniks’ crimes. I am therefore publishing here an extract from my book Genocide and Resistance in Hitler’s Bosnia: The Partisans and the Chetniks, 1941-1943, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2006 (pp. 156-162) that illustrates the anti-Semitic and genocidal character of the Chetnik movement.

photo from the link showing Chetniks posing with Nazi soldiers:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c24b0e54c59.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 14-3-2011 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
reply to post by boldy

Another Serb living in delusion. Why can't you just admit that your side is the one that committed all this crap and issue an apology just like the Serb president did not that long ago.

Srebrenica and Zepa 1995. Proclaimed as a safe haven by the UN.....Serbs gather 8,000 men and boys. Ratko Mladic tells them that Allah can't help them now. They are tied with hands behind their back and blindfolded. All 8,000 are shot in the back. Serbs boasting about how many Muslims they've killed. The UN watched, the world watched and nobody did anything.

Years later douches like you claim this never happened. I say again, HOW DARE YOU????

Ah, Protoplasmic is most probably Croatian neo-fascist, and that's fine with me, but you are much more interesting. What nationality are you exactly? Are you from these parts, or just a casual observer who thinks they have an opinion on the matter (formed by the media)?

Now, can you please point me to the part of my post that actually said that Srebrenica never happened? I would certainly like to see my own words to that effect. We can disagree on the number of people who were killed in Srebrenica, or whether to call them men or boys (I think that my fighting-able statement should cover anyone from 16 to 60, especially having in mind that in Africa some sides used to forcibly "recruit" real boys not older than 12, but I'm digressing, and that African fact has nothing to do with Yugoslavia).

If you want to play with numbers, in my opinion, there were no where near 8,000 people killed there, and my estimate is based on the fact that some of the people from those lists have been proven to be still alive. In other words, someone took from the public records a list of all the people in Srebrenica, extracted a certain number of men only, and gave that new list to act as a "historical fact".

I know nothing (first-hand) about that massacre, and I wasn't there at the time, but killing even 2,000 people (by shooting them in the back, no less) is a feat not even Nazis tried to accomplish. It's a hell of a job for a single day, especially with also having to do the job of packing all those women and children on the buses to be sent to the Muslim occupied territories.

By comparison, I think that roughly the same number of Serbs living in villages around Srebrenica were killed in the span of several months, by almost equally organized mass massacres by Muslims.

If you really want to compare numbers, there you have it, but what does that tell about you? Do you also see Serbs, Gypses, and dogs as equal? Do you even know where that reference is coming from?

If you want to answer my post, for starters just focus on this single question - what nationality are you?

We can proceed from there.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Concentration camp like ethnic cleansing facilities all belonged to the Serbs, mass graves were all filled with Bosnians.

Oh you mean that ITN News footage of the refuge camp? it wasn't a Concentration camp it was a refuge camp.

If mass graves were done by the serbs how come there is no spy satellite images to prove your claims? its easy to prove it by a satellite image, but since there aren't any.

Whats more i find it surprising that the around in and out of Srebrenica in google map, has been blocked out in Grey areas i wonder why would they do that?

ITN Footage Of A Refuge Camp 3 #1

surely enough after the war Hollywood used these claims for there films but the subject of these films was a demonetization campaign agaisnt the Serbian people and nation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You are correct the Chetniks conspired with the Nazis too but the Serbian Government was not openly as Pro-Nazi as the Croatian Government. The Croats appear to have fully embraced the Nazi program.

Croatia was and is a beautiful country, but sadly the legacy of the Serbian inspired violence in the former Yugoslavia has led to a lot of international criminal elements, prostitution and human slavery rings, and other sad and sorted ways to pick up the pieces of communities devestated and divided by war.

It's the cycle of revenge that really makes life so hard for peace loving people on this planet. No one can ever seem to let go of the sins of their fathers, and that generational desire for vengence.

20 years later when a new generation reaches age we see sadly what is at the core of this thread, desperate attempts to agitate for the sequel to the conflict, for another round, for one more chance to kill or be killed and come out on top.

Yet we see the people agitating as the posers, liars, and base creeps as they are, desperately trying to invent reasons to go another round, do it one more time, to try to justify it, to seek out any opportunity where they might be able to.

People need to learn real courage and bravery, the courage to get along with others and celebrate their differences and live peacefully and productively in a prosperous world, where your merrits are based on you ability to be kind and helpful to others and build and create things, rather than kill and be cruel to others and destroy things.

I responded to this thread for one simple reason, people who know the truth should always speak it.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Serbian propaganda was very strong at those times... and still is, naive people think that only the Croats in WWII collaborated with Nazis, but Serbian Chetnicks did it too, and slughtered Jews as well:

Now you're showing the ability for intelligent discussion. Yes, you are absolutely correct - Serbian Chetniks did indeed collaborate with Nazis, but they also killed their own people, not just Jews.

You are obviously capable of showing the strength of your arguments by involving Jews in this discussion, but let's be fair - Serbian Chetniks had killed far more Serbs in WW II than any other nationality. They were based in Serbia, having formed after the old Yugoslavia's army collapsed with WW II invasion by Germany. They were loyal to the Yugoslavia's King who exiled to London after the invasion, but for a great part of WW II Chetniks played both sides of the conflict - Allies (with their London connections), and Nazis (with their connections to the Nazi-installed Serbian government).

Honestly, I don't think there's a single nationality anywhere in the world without any historical accountability for killing other nationalities, but since you want to compare fascist WW II Croatia to a (post-collapsed "royal army for the government in exile") WW II Serbian movement, I do believe that WW II fascist Croatia had a practice of not dealing with the "Jew problem" at all, and simply sending all the Jews they could get their hands on directly to Nazis... and from there, to Nazi death camps.

There's a small difference between the two, don't you agree? Both in the numbers and modus operandi.

Now, for a "strong" Serbian propaganda during the Balkan wars... well, that's just hilarious, if you don't mind me saying. Strong Serbian propaganda? Let me just recover from laughing my ass off at such a statement and obvious bulls*itting. LMAO!

How come that such a "strong" Serbian propaganda has never (even 20 years later, if you also count this little discussion) succeeded at even presenting the actual facts of those wars, let alone lie its a** off about everything that was going on?

By any measure of success, Serbian propaganda was most definitely the weakest of all 4 of them at the time - Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, and Muslim... if there was any Serbian propaganda to speak of, that is.

I honestly don't remember any of the stuff that I've seen on our TV going to the rest of the world. I'm talking about the first massacres that were shown on Serbian TV, long before the real war broke out in Croatia. If there was any propaganda, it was most definitely Serbian propaganda used on Serbian population, and none of it was ever seen by any European or U.S. audiences.
edit on 14-3-2011 by boldy because: context-incorrect typos

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Croatia was and is a beautiful country, but sadly the legacy of the Serbian inspired violence in the former Yugoslavia has led to a lot of international criminal elements, prostitution and human slavery rings, and other sad and sorted ways to pick up the pieces of communities devestated and divided by war.

I'm not exactly clear on what you're talking about here. You are describing contemporary Kosovo, right? Albanian Kosovo under U.S. protectorate, being ruled over and guided from the U.S. Bondsteel base over there?

Everyone knows that Albanian Kosovo today is the epicenter of all the things you've just enumerated - white slavery, organ-harvesting, drug trafficking, and any other kind of criminal activity you can think of.

Hashim Tachi, the Kosovo's Prime Minister (if they didn't take the job from him in the meanwhile) has been identified (with undeniable proof) as the ring-leader of organ-harvesting operation during and after the 1999 war in Kosovo. Most certainly, he has his fingers dipped in all the rest of criminal activities, but who cares about those. After it's been proven that he actually cut people open (mostly Serbs, but I don't think he was too picky) to harvest organs from them, and then leave them to bleed out (they were probably not even worth a bullet in his eyes), I don't think we have to talk about any of his other criminal activities. That alone is quite enough... for execution without a trial.

Of course, Albanian Kosovo (but U.S. ruled) Prime Minister Hashim Tachi didn't personally cut people open. The doctors he payed for those procedures did the job. But the fact that he was the main organizer of such things is definitely much worse in my eyes.

20 years later when a new generation reaches age we see sadly what is at the core of this thread, desperate attempts to agitate for the sequel to the conflict, for another round, for one more chance to kill or be killed and come out on top.

If you're having in mind my statement that I would very much like to see every single American in that Kosovo base either leave Kosovo, or be killed in a (fair) fight (which Americans are really not known for; fair fights that is; not their cup of tea I guess), then you are absolutely correct.

Hashim Tachi is the worst kind of a criminal one can think of (or maybe not; he is really unthinkable), but his crimes simply pale in comparison to what the U.S. has done, and is still doing to Serbs. The organizer takes the greatest blame, and since U.S. supports Hashim Tachi in everything he had done and is still doing, the ultimate blame goes to the U.S. That country will suffer more than anyone else on this planet as the time approaches, but they have only themselves to thank for such a fate.

They could do something about it, but they are not doing anything (anything visible, anything that may actually make even a small difference), so they are going to get what they gave to other people all over the globe... and some more. Nothing personal, you know. Isn't that the usual excuse U.S. uses when it comes to "national interests" and "strategic plans". Nothing personal... yeah, that's it. There's nothing personal about what is going to happen to the U.S. Honestly. Don't you believe me?

I responded to this thread for one simple reason, people who know the truth should always speak it.

And now we finally agree. Or, as that (Chinese, was it?) saying goes:

"There are three truths - my truth, your truth, and the truth."

The time is fast approaching when we should all finally see which truth we have actually been believing in, and it is coming for every single one of us.

With that said, I will leave everyone to keep believing in their truths for the little time they still have.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I am surely not what one would call “Muslim friendly” but the Serbs behaved like animals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join