It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Balkans War Videos Mainstream News Didnt Want To Show You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Warning some of the videos may be disturbing to some viewers
but in the seek of the truth you must watch them if you want to seek the truth

I will be posting some of the videos which your western mainstream news such CNN FOX,ABC,CBC does not dare to broadcast them on the news, otherwise it would back fire on them for bad journalism and including the government policy of not dealing with the terrorists and aiding them.

UN Complicity In Islamic Jihad Against Serbs

In this video we see the united nations APC transports carrying the Odred El Mudzahidin from overseas.

From the video The video you are watching shows footage of Arab Muslim Mujahideen (Odred El Mudzahidin) being brought into Bosnia on UN transports to carry out part of the Islamic war against the non-believers, in this case the Serbs.

Formed under the orders of the Bosnian Presdient Alija Izetbegović, the Mudzahidin, also know as the '7th Muslim brigade' were a unit made up entirely of Muslim Arabs shipped over from the Islamic world to engage in the wider Jihad and to help establish Muslim states within Europe.

*Warning This next Video maybe disturbing at the end*
Bosnian muslims torture and kill Milan Nedimovic
This next video is quite very disturbing In this video with a low quality we see a innocent serb civilian been tortured inside a orthodox church and from what it looks like he has then been dragged to death by a vehicle

The British Jihadist in Bosnia

In this video we see a Jihadist claiming to be a British Jihadist from britian saying why his killing innocent civilians

In my opinion this video can be used as evidence in the court agaisnt this person as a war crime court hearing, but sadly there is no real justice.

Islamic Terrorist (Jihadists) meeting with Bosnian president 90s

In this with a low quality we see Alija Izetbegović meeting with the Mujahideen
They are Talking about military operations agaisnt civilians.

Bosnia after liberation by Mujahideen
Liberation? thats a funny one in fact, this video was never shown after the war was over in bosnia on your CNN,ABC,CBC or any other western news networks for that matter.

Sigh i wonder why is that and bosnia wasn't Liberated and Liberation isn't the correct word i would describe it as in the youtube video.

There was one video which was banned and removed by youtube which showed the Mujahideen using a mulism bosnian child holding a dark Mujahideen flag in a bosnian forest.

Who got these videos? well thats pretty much a mystery in some websites and forums they claimed they got tapes by using an European version of freedom and information group.

I Believe there are more such like these videos that exists but sadly these videos are hidden from governments and the public.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Other videos news worthy not been shown in the western news networks.

Albanians in Kosovo Destroy Serbian Orthodox Church
the church was destroyed under the watchful eyes of NATO Troops who didn't do anything to prevent it.

Serbian Orthodox Church Destroyed by Muslims
edit on 12-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
S and F. Very good and important thread. I hope this thread grows. I'll bookmark it.

You may find it interesting that George Soros and Rothschild hold some, if not all, responsibility currently in the destruction of Serbian culture and society. Of course, it's all been done for control of resources. If this is not true, then I'd like to know what's the deal with the animosity towards Serbs.

iamthewitness.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Poor serbs I wonder why the russians who are there historic benefactors didnt lift a finger to save them. They just stood by and watched while nato smashed the serbs, to bad too i think the serbs were winning before nato jumped in.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

The russians were threatened by the united states government surely enough the Russians know america would lunch nukes at them, if they did anything.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Wow i have never heard this, I dont doubt it though. Still it would be nice to think if the USA was going to engage in a nuke war it would be over something more important than Serbia.

If my memory serves me correctly Clinton was president during all this, after he high tailed it out of Somolia im suprised he had the balls to threaten Russia with nukes.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And all the other stuff you don't want to tell people about.

Under strong arm ruler Joseph Tito much like under Saddams Iraq a number of significantly culturally different people lived in relative peace with one another because the State itself had a propensity and capability to be far deadlier and more strict than anyone faction could be.

When Tito died and the Soviet Union broke up, you might want to think of it, as the Teacher stepping out of the room for an extended period in a grade school class, where in absence of some unifying authority each little clique of children tries to establish their own over the others.

This led to a lot of persecutions and the truth is that the Serbs had crudges against both the Croats and the Muslims and wanted to dominate them and for them to not attain any political power in the regions that they had natural majorities.

The War was a bloody one with lots of women and children being hurt in the cross fire, or brutally exterminated in ethnic cleansing and this led to a International Arms Embargo through the United Nations.

What happens when an International Arms Embargo is placed and enforced?

Radical and criminal elements who either want to profit off of aide people they have some political or religious affinity risk life, limb and freedom to arm combatants.

So yes, the only people who wanted to risk violating the arms embargo to help the Muslims tended to be other Muslims radical enough in their thinking to go against the UN.

But hey Christians never carried crosses or rossaries into war right? Never prayed to their version of God for strength or victory or deliverence have they?

What happened in old Yugoslavia during the early nineties especially went beyond the pale, with attrocities not seen since World War II.

Trying to rewrite history to make that part of some anti-Islam agenda is just the epitome of Ignorance and obviously has a sinister religious motivation of it's own.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

credo nos in fluctu eodem esse. vah! denuone latine loquebar? me ineptum. interdum modo elabitur.

indeed the school bullies came out in force. may i also say i was in the area at the time it went down. very bitter days and at the time hardly a mention of the atrocities on the ground.
f

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This led to a lot of persecutions and the truth is that the Serbs had crudges against both the Croats and the Muslims and wanted to dominate them and for them to not attain any political power in the regions that they had natural majorities.

I am afraid your wrong

Serbs didn't want dominate over any of them, look at bosnia now and tell me whose dominating the country? the Muslims the Muslims wanted an Islamic state in bosnia and you know what? they still want it.

Another thing, america and britannia is really dominating the balkans including the camp bondsteel base in kosovo, everything in the balkans was about resources.

Trying to rewrite history to make that part of some anti-Islam agenda is just the epitome of Ignorance and obviously has a sinister religious motivation of it's own.

I guess cutting peoples heads of by the Muslims is fine with you is it? since after all in your post your defending the Islamic agenda.
I guess the videos were to much for you to handle.

Let me guess your a pro Muslim?

The bosnia of today has no future, everyone lives in poverty 50% to 40% of the population have no jobs, no health care.

But i cant believe it that your defending bill clinton your defending a war criminal and the Islamic agenda in the Balkans.

Trying to rewrite history

Rewrite history? are you saying my video fakes?
maybe your the one who cant accept that reality after you saw them

edit on 13-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am saying I was alive and well and kicking when all that went down and aren't pushing your anti-Muslim propaganda.

I doubt you are old enough to remember the Headlines of the Day or had to stomach your breakfast while reading about little girls being blown up by serbs in bread lines in wartorn Sarejeivo.

Your video doesn't fly with people who know what happened my friend.

If I were you I would try learning some history first of what actually went down without the biased tinge of religious propaganda involved.

No history can't be boiled down to 'your' youtube video.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am saying I was alive and well and kicking when all that went down and aren't pushing your anti-Muslim propaganda.

I doubt you are old enough to remember the Headlines of the Day or had to stomach your breakfast while reading about little girls being blown up by serbs in bread lines in wartorn Sarejeivo.

Your video doesn't fly with people who know what happened my friend.

If I were you I would try learning some history first of what actually went down without the biased tinge of religious propaganda involved.

ATS isn't a Islamic forum so take that elsewhere and stop twisting my own words, agaisnt me

So i see your a Muslim just so you know i was in Sarejeivo and saw how the bosinan Muslims before the war were getting ready by putting the weapons into there mosques.

You bosinan Muslims placed snipers in Sarejeivo, sniped all the serbs who fled, you even killed your own people, blamed this on the serbs, and now your saying those videos i posted dont fly.

Tell me Muslim when your people grow hunger, who they are gone to blame the serbs?

Do you know the serbian people? do you want to destroy the serbian tradition and culture? if your people have done that your just helping the new world order agenda.

rather then been united with yugoslavia, your people are now divided bosnia has no future, bosnians have freedom thanks to america? what freedom? no one has any freedom.

bosnia,croatia and even serbia now will all belong to the EU union, no matter how or what you say about your little false ideal of a freedom.

Sure it can in a court case someday i hope, so it seems your defending the atrocities by those muslims in the video, because you knew it was about bosnia.

Which thus you begin twisting my own words agaisnt me, and begin attacking the videos i posted as false, because you couldn't handle the truth to see your people doing worst atrocities as well.

Please tell me, what future does bosnia of today have? none, bosnian's have no jobs for a living they even sell smokebox just to make some cash.

Some Homeless children in Sarejeivo play music for a living just so they can live, which i have seen them in 2005 nothing has changed that much.

And what do you say about that?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You funny, you have no idea who or what I am, so why would you want to pretend?

Now if you were in Sarejevo during the war you will know the answer to this question.

What was the only international organization that could get into Sarejevo during the conflict that was trusted as neutral by all sides to deliver the mail?

You would know that if you were there, so please let's put your silliness to the test.

Good luck finding that on one of 'your' youtube videos.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What was the only international organization that could get into Sarejevo during the conflict that was trusted as neutral by all sides to deliver the mail?

trusted by whom again? the united nation just passed by the serbs, they didn't care for them in fact i believe you didn't bother to watch my videos at all, and in fact i believe you are referring to this.
The United Nations Carrying Terrorists on APCs

So ProtoplasmicTraveler you are not only defending the Terrorists but also you are defending the Albanians in Kosovo and there destruction on very old historical churches and your also defending the Mujahedin actions on innocent civilians.

Take a look at this link, below the text these are all innocent serbian men, women and children killed by the bosnian
muslim.
real-srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com...

Only bosnian mulism would say to someone that his trying to rewrite history, because you hear of the truth been spoken or you see it with your own you fear it.

Some of the pictures may be a little more disturbing.

But i think your very proud of that.

The problem was, all of the western news networks were sided with the bosnian and croatians even before the war even begin.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So in other words you don't know.

Anyone intimately involved in the war or living in Sarejievo during it would know that the Seventh Day Adventist Church based in Silver Springs Md, is the only organization trusted by all sides in just about any major conflict too by the way.

The only people who could get safely in and out of places like Bosnia and Somalia during the difficulties there during the early 1990's was the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

So no my friend you weren't there, so since you are making up stories not only about your past, but stories about me, why would anyone find the premise of your opening piece credible?

Yes attrocities were carried out by all sides in the war in a series of revenge killings that resulted from the Ethnic Cleansing undertaken by the Serbs, Serbs convicted of War Crimes in the International Court at the Hague so the truth is there was more than enough evidence to gain those convictions.

Look I get you hate Muslims which is why you have to try to convince people anyone who disagrees with you must be one.

But real history doesn't actually support your contentions and they are in fact an insult to the people who were there and lived through it and who are or were aware.

This is me on the drums with my 'terrorist muslim' band, playing a song just for you!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yes attrocities were carried out by all sides in the war in a series of revenge killings that resulted from the Ethnic Cleansing undertaken by the Serbs, Serbs convicted of War Crimes in the International Court at the Hague so the truth is there was more than enough evidence to gain those convictions.

But worst atrocities came from the Muslims i have seen, them, you defend the war criminals which are bill Clinton and bush and also you defend the terrorists and the aim of the destruction of the serbian traditions and people.

yugoslavia war was about oil, if you dont know,

www3.wsws.org...

just look at there, Oil was found in bosnia but the oil sadly will never belong to your bosnian people, it will belong to the united states.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Before you attack me next time , Research the area before you support your little Islamic hell in bosnia.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about my friend.

What part of I was paying attention when all this happened are you not getting. I don't share your retroactive xenophobic world view.

Mass graves with thousands of dead Bosnians were discovered including men, women, children, women where raped by the serbs over and over again, people kept in camps in conditions you couldn't imagine, and you have a couple internet sources that support your highly biased and very obvious agenda?

I have hundreds of newspaper accounts seared in my mind. The Washington Post, the New York Times, the LA Times the Wall Street Journal don't support your conclusions, neither do people inside the Seventh Day Adventist Church, neither does NATO, neither does the UN, so really I don't know how to make it any more clear to you.

"Your" video is not an accurate reflection of what happened in that conflict 21 years ago, and why you are even posting it really is just part of some bizarre religious crusade you seem to be hyping.

The facts of the war don't bear your video out. Your sources are amatuer and third rate and biased.

Get a clue please.

Thanks.
So far you have displayed again and again you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

I don't know what it is with war mongerers,

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

"Your" video is not an accurate reflection of what happened in that conflict 21 years ago, and why you are even posting it really is just part of some bizarre religious crusade you seem to be hyping.

some bizarre religious crusade

The same religious crusade you and your bosnian people are doing in bosnia by creating an Islamic state and thus installing the Islamic law? the videos are very accurate of what happened it seems that you cant handle them nor cant handle the truth which is why you also attack me for the videos i posted about kosovo and how Albanians destroyed the old histrocall churches.

Mass graves with thousands of dead Bosnians were discovered including men, women, children, women where raped by the serbs over and over again, people kept in camps in conditions you couldn't imagine, and you have a couple internet sources that support your highly biased and very obvious agenda?

Mass graves with thousands of dead Bosnians were discovered including men, women, children, women where raped by the serbs over and over again, people kept in camps in conditions you couldn't imagine,

why did the dead appear at the election in the bosnia bailout? and also you bosnians always keep playing the number for everything in this so called genocide which also why all these western news agencies have been changing the number game for Srebrenica 20,000 to 10,000 to 8,000 but thats not the only number you have been playing with.

the bosnians and the western press have been changing the number for the women who claimed to be raped by serbs while guess what? that number went down from, 50,000 to 20,000.

Still you haven't answered my question what kind of future will bosnia have? and pretty much you avoided the majority whose running bosnia now and the population majority which is bosnian muslim.

And who are you going to blame the unemployment rate on the serbs?

And why is it whenever someone is speaking out agaisnt the bosnian lies your bosnians call them a paid serbian propagandist without proof.

Even General Lewis MacKenzie has stated the only reason Srebrenica has happened its because your bosnians wanted intervention oh and one last thing in Srebrenica around 10,000 or more serbs used to live there as well.

Mass graves with thousands of dead Bosnians were discovered including men, women, children, women where raped by the serbs over and over again,

again the claim of rape typical serb bashing from a Bosnian muslim who cant handle the videos of his terrorist freinds.

As for the Mass graves with thousands of dead including men, women, children, women i bet they are were Serbian civilians, if you didn't know, thousands of serbs used live in Srebrenica as well not just muslim.

The facts of the war don't bear your video out. Your sources are amatuer and third rate and biased. Get a clue please.

Your calling the videos i posted amateur?? you see that ATS he cant handle the truth its just what i expected from you.

These videos were released by a freedom of information request group in eupore by journalists and your saying they are amateurs?

edit on 14-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well, here is the thing my friend. The War crimes tribunals do not bear you out. Forensic experts do not bear you out. Actual history does not bear you out.

Further it's all ready been established that you weren't there so sure if you want to fall victim to distortions manufactured for some xenophobic hate filled agenda the only person who is going to suffer for that is you.

You'll be the one twisted with hate, you'll be the one running around the internet defaming anyone and everyone who knows better, you'll be the one that is suspiciously trying to wrap yourself in a flag to do so, you'll be the one wrong all the time.

I am guessing you were a baby at the time of the Bosnian conflict, and by the way it sure wasn't the Bosnians that attacked Croatia, that was Serbia too, and it sure wasn't the Bosnians who attacked Montenegro that was Serbia too.

ATS's motto of Deny Ignorance doesn't mean deny you are, it means avail yourself of the opportunity to learn through people who have.

You aren't fooling anyone but yourself friend.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I am guessing you were a baby at the time of the Bosnian conflict, and by the way it sure wasn't the Bosnians that attacked Croatia, that was Serbia too, and it sure wasn't the Bosnians who attacked Montenegro that was Serbia too
. ATS's motto of Deny Ignorance doesn't mean deny you are, it means avail yourself of the opportunity to learn through people who have.

ATS's motto of Deny Ignorance doesn't mean deny you are,

I think the same can said about you as well.

I am guessing you were a baby at the time of the Bosnian conflict, and by the way it sure wasn't the Bosnians that attacked Croatia,

you do not know me well and you claim i was a baby thats a funny one cause i sure wasn't a baby.

Your the one showing Ignorance attacking me and the videos by calling them armatures? avoiding the questions.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

well, I felt serbian snipers on my skin and I had to go to shelter when serbian pilots bombarded my town...

so, I lived through the war and I know first hand that you are full of cr*p

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join