It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New {awakened} Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hi all ATS members,
I've been pointed to this site by a naysayer who I quote in a sarcastic tone: "Oh this website's just right up your alley". They were right. Now I'm not going to lie, one must have some sort of perception of what a snip filter" is, I feel if they do not, they most likely they will not stick around, because they'd have no way to interpret what is the reality of it all, if any. Reality, really? Who knows? It's like space, only a select few truly get the opportunity to explore it in its true realm, and the rest of us have to decipher and dig through large amounts of "available to the public" data to catch a glimpse.

A personal UFO experience

An event I've had included one of my little brothers. Him and I were leaving the city of Phoenix, AZ and had just got outside of the city, and started to climb into the mountains towards the high country. I noticed 1 object which appeared to our 2 o'clock just over the mountain range. As soon as I noticed one, I pointed it out to my brother. More and more began to appear following the original in the exact same flight path. Interestingly enough they were all in the same 3-light triangle shape. After what I remember to be about 4 or 5 that came over the mountain I decided to pull over, and I really don't know why I got the urge to, but I did. They were close, I mean close. 10 to 15,000 feet in the air, and about half a mile away in the 2 o'clock direction. Being so close they gave off zero sound, nothing but the silence of the desert.

The next verbal exchange between us was my brother pleading to me to start the car and go. Apparently he felt it wasn't normal aircraft either, and still remembers this as well. This was my first and only experience that I can truly say was UFO orientated, but not his nor the rest of my family.

I'm excited to be here, and I thank all who took their time to read this.

TWBU

[Mod Edit - snipped profanity circumvention]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/3/2011 by Sauron because: snipped profanity

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Your classification of [awakened] seems radical to me.
You're at most, an open minded person.

To be "awakened" my friends, is a whole different league.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

The point you've made is correct, I try to be as open-minded as possible. I need to get up to 20 posts before I can share my mind. Thank you for stopping by

TWBU
edit on 12-3-2011 by TheyWontBelieveU because: Add the pythagorean theorem.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Hi TheyWontBelieveU, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Thank you, this is much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Welcome, with love.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
wow! its funny how something like that will stick with you all your life.
i have had several experiences that are as clear in my mind today as the day that they happened.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful world of ATS...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thank you for all the kind words, and I'm feeling a nice warm welcome. I've very excited to share thoughts, opinions, emotions and many other anomaly's in which I fill can contribute to this great site.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Welcome to ATS!
I look forwarding to reading some of your posts.

top topics

join