It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP colors in the sky Before Chile Earthquake.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

This has to be the most freakiest video I've ever seen.

Amazing footage. HAARP.
edit on 11-3-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i'm sorry. i'm stupid. what does it mean.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The video is freaky.. Regardless of it having anything to do with HAARP. That being said, This looks more like explosions in the distance to me..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yea they look like power lines and transformers going off in the distance maybe.

Deebo

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I think the earthquake is already occurring in that video judging by the screaming. Those flashes you see are almost certainly electrical transformers exploding or transmission lines arcing. I've seen that once when we had 70+mph Santa Ana winds in Southern California. The transmission lines hitting each other lit up the sky like lightning.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Infrasilent

was it spewing out different colours?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
People its a thunderstorm. You can obviously hear the the thunder, what follows is lightning.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
People its a thunderstorm. You can obviously hear the the thunder, what follows is lightning.

It's not even close to a thunderstorm. *facepalm*

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I think you've got that the other way around. Regardless, they're blown transformers

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
HAARP killed Michael Jackson. It is a threat to society and must be stopped.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

HAARP killed Michael Jackson ....... What

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Definitely transformers. You can see the street lights going pop.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It certainly has nothing at all to do with HAARP! (The ionosphere, that is all that HAARP can affect, and then only meekly. That doesn't even start until about 60-80 km high, or so.....).

It's really disheartening to see what people claim, in the many silly videos like that one that get posted up on the YouTube....superstitious? Or, just poorly educated in science and technology?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
sorry that last comment made me forget what i was about to post lol. was that a joke about wakojacko ?? or do people think that

The lights are earthquake lights, its a luminous aerial phenomenon that appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, its pritty common for people to see them around earthquakes. I seen some myself once, in Greece after a quake. You even get lights like that in boggy or marshy land

edit on 11-3-2011 by AdonisDNA because: ask something

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonisDNA

HAARP rapes women. Do you deny the godly power of HAARP? All ills of society can be blamed on HAARP. You think bank robbers robbed the bank? Hell no, it was HAARP disguised as bank robbers!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Now that you mention it someone fitting haarps description was seen dressed as a vagrant on the grassy knoll at the jfk assassination.
and wasnt he the one who did the wildthing with that monkey to create aids.

edit on 11-3-2011 by AdonisDNA because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Fuel for the fire...

30 mins before the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China

Earthquake Light

An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions. Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm in Nagano, Japan, from 1965 through 1967, that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence

The lights are reported to appear while an earthquake is occurring, although there are reports of lights before or after earthquakes, such as reports concerning the 1975 Kalapana earthquake.[2] They are reported to have shapes similar to those of the auroras, with a white to bluish hue, but occasionally they have been reported having a wider color spectrum.[1] The luminosity is reported to be visible for several seconds, but has also been reported to last for tens of minutes. Accounts of viewable distance from the epicenter varies, in the 1930 Idu earthquake, lights were reported up to 70 miles from the epicenter.[3] Earthquake lights were reportedly spotted in Tianshui, Gansu, approximately 400 km north-northeast of the earthquakes epicenter.[4] The phenomenon was also widely observed and caught on film during the 2007 Peru, 2008 Sichuan, 2009 L'Aquila,[5] and 2010 Chile earthquakes.[

en.wikipedia.org...

So as you see they do look like auroras... but they are natural. HAARP didn't do it this time

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
OK, this video is somewhat skeptical, yet I feel HAARP isn't. Something could possibly be occurring on on our planet which has an unknown power, an unknown origin and if true, an unknown reason. Some information I pulled off the internet in just a few minutes. Seriously the POWER of GOOGLE is very epic, and is still free to all the people of the world..anyways onward and upward.on with my points... Big thanks to the OP, being that I can't create my own posts yet

haarp-caused-earthquake-in-china??

Chemtrails spotted above Kyoto, Japan May, 2007

Chemtrails spotted above Puerto Montt, Chile 2008 Turn down/mute volume

Recent Media Point made via Huffpost March, 2011.

Just some interesting points made by fellow conspiracist's, yet stand out on the timetable just a bit.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
It's not even close to a thunderstorm. *facepalm*

Ah yes the 'experts'

Here is another one... just a single flash Same Chile 2010 Earthquake

Earthquake lights during Chile earthquake
www.liveleak.com...

Chile Earthquake Lights - There are many video of the Chile earthquake lights.
www.quakefinder.com...

Who saw lights falling on the day the earthquake? They were not of the light poles, but passing lights in the sky, falling. There was no power on.I'm not crazy, because I did ask that question.

www.tarreo.com...

November 29, 1975 Kalapana Earthquake

During and immediately after the main shock, 'earthquake lights' of white to bluish flashes or glows lasting several seconds were reported by a number of observers. Earthquake lights are associated with major earthquakes and have been observed in Japan and California. The lights are believed to be results of earthquake-induced distortions of the atmosphere.

hvo.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Some good info brought to the table, thank you zorgon!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join