It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to react?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
From 730 to 830,me and a child from the family were the only people in a room talking. Just sitting and playing with toys. At aproximatly 750 a dish in the rack moved,we were still only people in the room and no were near it.

I asked the child, did you hear that? They responded yes. So i said it's only the dishes settling.
we continued playing,at aproximatly 815, something went inside my garbage bag. You could hear the bag moving for about 30 seconds. So i said "go inside the living room so if a mouse comes out it doesnt bite"

I lifted the bag and checked the contents and not a mice or a living creature was inside.

So i told the child we just have to confront the ghosts and not be intimidated,and just keep our lives moving.

Now here is the question that i know noone has the right answer to. But what are you suppose to do when ghosts are around children?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
was a window open? did you have the heat on? perhaps the dishes were wet and slid off each other?

not being rude, just trying to debunk!

link   
Nothing, nothing at all.

I don't really believe in ghosts, I think tricks of the mind are far more realistic.

However, children need exposure to this also, so they react better when you are not able to protect/guide them.

link   
i personally wouldn't do anything, i grew up with them and nothing bad happened to me...

obviously if they are exhibiting dangerous behaviour i'd then maybe ask the kid to leave the room then march back in there and tell the ghost to leave in a 'stern' voice... i have also doen this and it has worked because i explained to the ghost why i needed it to go

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i would keep it around! unless, of course it is harmful or demonic.

i always wished i could have a ghost.. lol.

try to talk to him/her, i'm sure they're lonely! or even just get a tape recorder see if you can catch any evps!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
In alot of cases children are usually present during poltergiest activity. The child could be the trigger for the activity. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

My mom used to do this to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

Before you go with the ghost explanation, I suggest you seriously consider that the happenings, if not something completely normal but unusal, were the result of a poltergeist. And more than likely, the child would be the one causing the events but not knowingly.

If you spend a lot of time with this child, you can watch them closely for other things to happen around them. You may want to gently probe their attitudes about such things: Have they noticed happenings like that before, are they OK when they happen, etc.? I don't know if this is true or not, but my hunch is that any child that spontaneously produces such events is not particularly upset about it as would be another person observing the affair.

Sorry, I wasn't aware that Dbtx was posting as I was typing!
edit on 11-3-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Good job word smithing as I find it hard sometimes how to explain .

top topics

join