It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro and question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hello! Joining the forum as I have some neat stuff to add. Who should I ask for permission to bi-pass the 20 post limit? I don't wanna crap up the threads making replies and I have some content I would like to share....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

The 20 post minimum before starting a new thread is required. No exceptions granted
as far as I know.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads. [OL also recommends posting saying hello in other introduction threads and the 20 posts will go by verf fast. There is no way to subvert the requirement for 20 posts that I know of. sorry.
]

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
hello and welcome.if its that important, spending 5 minutes in the belowtopsecret spam threads shouldn't be a big deal.
better be a good thread : ]

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

That would be the Contact Us function.

Welcome.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS JustinSee
I see intrepid is going to help you.. cant wait to see your important post you have to share with us

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi all. Lol. Yeah, I am making a comicbook about aliens/ esoteric things and the like. thought this would be the place to share it as interest in the subject is high....I sent a PM out....I have no prob making 20 crp intro replies I suppose....I'll see what happens...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Welcome and stay for the conspiracies...

Its all you can eat!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You know you could just really really impress us with information about yourself in this thread, pip our interest, make us ask questions, tell us about your interests ect.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alina

You know you could just really really impress us with information about yourself in this thread, pip our interest, make us ask questions, tell us about your interests ect.

Personally I'm not interested in his life story.

But I'm willing to give the alien comic book a go

top topics

join