It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Anonymous!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

No, I am NOT Anonymous.

Don't speak for me, or my ATS peeps.

Your Illuminati-benefiting antics ain't fooling the old ones. No pinky fingers, neva!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Anonymous has released some e-mails from BoA and here is the link (I know this has been posted here before).

bankofamericasuck.com

(and I can't create a thread about it, so I'll just post it here.)
edit on 17-3-2011 by MarkofCain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Greetings, Anonymous. I am Anonymous. Nice to see Anon floating around ATS.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
just my two cents...
some of these comments attacking the OP about 'membership' and what have you are splitting hairs...
'Anonymous' is a philosophy- not a boy scout troupe.
Though I may not agree with all that's posted in /b/- I'm all about freedom. Live and let live.
peace and love

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

I thought that in general, members of Anonymous shared a philosophy that people who believe in aliens, conspiracies, etc. were all nuts.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
wecome to the ats hive...

:-)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hmm yeah ok!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
dont worry op. smart people know what your talking about. dont pay attention to the haters/dumbasses. anonymous is a voice for the people and they act for our own better good. why call them terrorists and hate on them when they havent done anything to disconvenience you or make your life harder?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Still agree with these Anon douches... I did until they started messing with me.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

dude, your hating someone thats fighting for freedom because u cant play online for a week. i have playstation too and it sucks but i rather be free and have no playstation then be a slave playing video games.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To the OP . I get ya and welcome

regards

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thegasface

Fighting freedom??? More like a bunch of 4Chan nerds with nothing else to do but download a DDoS program, and set it on "Im #ing stupid and have nothing better to do".

Its not about me not being able to play for a week, I happen to have a life BUT they have NO right to mess with Sony.

They need to move onto more important issues.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am anonymous...i am anonynous...

Running like a headless chicken...
or yelling with a straightjacket, bouncing into walls...

eju fpmy upi kidy djpy yjr jr;; i^ !

edit on 27-4-2011 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

i guess it was a response to the DDoC (denial of choice) given out by sony to over 77 million users that started this ball rolling. i would question their ability to keep that data safe from intrusions. i would also question why they decided to take the network offline for so long. has a bank that has been compromised shut up shop for such a length of time? i consider the possibility that sony is deliberately riling the users up and directing this energy towards facilitating greater restrictions on the internet.
your opinion and mine won't change anything. the multi-nationals are running governments who wish to turn into monsters and devour all our freedoms. to those in the service of others for the search for truth, i salute you.
f

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I've browsed the various 'Anonymous' networks and have formulated the same mindset as the OP. The way I look at it, and what I feel is a good way of explaining Anonymous is what many anons refer to as the hivemind.

I define the hivemind as the Internet itself, every forum, every Youtube comments section, every online poll. Activist anons use the hivemind to DO things. Whether it be an organized nationwide Scientology protest or a DDoS attack on major websites, this is activity that harnesses the power of the hivemind, the power of Anonymous, and the power of all of us here because we are posting on a forum.

I am anon, you are anon, your 75-year-old grandma on Facebook is anon. As a collective it can accomplish anything. Why do you think Egypt cut off the internet during the uprising?
edit on 4/28/2011 by martianmallow because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

Actually Anonymous WASN'T responsible for the PSN's downtime. Anonops. Perhaps a couple of 'tearaways' operating under the banner of Anonymous were responsible, but Anonymous itself was not involved.

Welcome OP. I hope you enjoy your time here at ATS. Like many people I respect what Anonymous is trying to do, and I hope people at least look at Anonymous and remember that true power isn't in the hands of the government, the corporations, or even the army. The power to change the world is in my hands, your hands, our hands.

Truly, we are all Anonymous, and never forget, we are legion.
edit on 22/5/11 by JackofBlades because: Forgot a space

edit on 22/5/11 by JackofBlades because: and another

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
herp a derp

Welcome.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome OP,

would like to see more Anonymous on here.Do not listen to those lacking in intelligence and understanding, there are many here who want you to be here.

Anonymous are not a group that can be defined by a leader and a hierarchy, its a collective of people working together to achieve their goals, there must be people who work together regularly so could possibly be defined as a group of people working together, but there is no set leader or anyone running the show.

I wouldn't use the term member but i am a supporter, and people need to focus more on the message rather than try to define who they are. I believe in what is right and i support Anonymous 100%

the pursuit of freedom from the people who have destroyed our countries and the need to take power back from them is what drives the movement. In essence, Truth is the leader of the movement, not a person or a group but TRUTH, an emotion a feeling, a feeling of need to sort what is wrong, that is what leads us, encourages us and drives us on. Anonymous work for truth and freedom, i work for truth and freedom, i support truth and freedom and i will do what i can to help truth and freedom prevail over power,greed and control

I am no one, I am anonymous, but i will combine with others to create an entity powerful enough to hopefully one day change the world and take control back of our land and try to repair the unbelievable damage that the greedy elitist have done.

If you believe in truth and what is right then you are Anonymous, now it's time to stand up and be noticed. All you have to do is look at the spread of protests around the world. They are Anonymous, people standing up for what is right against people trying to control and supress them. Protests are growing, you can see it spreading around the world, it won't go away

The people are waking up....

edit on 27-12-2011 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

Originally posted by MarkofCain
reply to post by roughycannon

We are not a "terrorist group" and we are neither a "group".

Why I have came here is up to you to find out.

What the hell are you talking about? why you have came here is up to me to find out? get over yourself buddy Anon is a bunch of wanna-be superheroes and I can guarantee that you are not part of any of it, and you are in fact trolling...
. Uh.. Can someone really be trolling on their own introduction thread? Seems like the majority of people responding to the op are trolling. Just attacking right out the gate. You jealous much" or scared? To the op:. I believe you. And at the same time, its not place to believe or disbelieve. Thank you for consideration of those of us at ATS.. The site with members who often think they are the only ones who matter. Enjoy your stay MarkofCain. Make yourself at home

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So you are representing yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join