It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO I saw, re-edited. Also with pic's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I posted this on a nother thead. So, this is my re-edited story.
This is how I reported it to MUFON:MUFON's Report
Check it out...!! Let me know your thoughts

I was out smoking on the steps watching some planes. I look of to my right and bamb, there was a huge fiery ball, which looked like a cherry off a cigarette.

It was about 500' the most about a quarter of a mile away. I wated it for a minute, to verify what it was.

I ran in to get my binoculars to see what it was. I seen attached to this light was a translusent body which looked like a half diamond. I go back in the house and tell my wife to look out the window theres a ufo. She said, thats not a ufo. ANd I grab my phone to take some pictures. Then as it was moving to slow twards the north. She wanted to go out side and watch it. She also seen the translucent body but called it a parachute. Then It got to where it was parallel to us straight to our west, hovers, lets us watch it, then shoots up till it looked like a star.

Goes east for about a mile blinking its fiery ball on and off. Turns north for a short distance then turns off the fireball and all you could see was its translucent body as it starts to fall very fast spinning and changing shape to what apeard to be a raindrop.

Get this. then it swoops twards us, like a bull would charge you very fast or a car coming straight at you. Then my wife trys to pull me in but Im just watching it. She starts crying and just then it just drops down below my nahbors mobil home which is about 15' the most. After that, no bangs booms or flashes. It took place around 2 hours. I watched it pretty much the hole time with my bino's.

To help see the event more:
1) What I was doing before I saw it. I was smoking on my steps watching planes and the stars.

2) What I thought it was at first, just thought it was a low flying plane.

3) What did it look like, and what did it do? A half diamond that was translucent with its fiery ball off light under it. Came close to us, waited, then shot up high in the sky to what seemed about 35,000 or more feet. Traveled a little then dropped, spinning, changing shape, then swooping at us. Then to what seemed as if it did a quick ducked as if hiding from my wife as she was freaking out.

4) What did I think as I was watching it? I was at an awe, drawn to it. I just wanted to watch it.

5) When did it go from sight? I lost it over my nahbors house.

Now as you look at the pic's you can see it was on fire or an energy being emited not contained by glass or any type of containment.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84762b201867.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90d1c3642a5e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e955d262e2db.jpg[/atsimg]

Let me hear you thoughts, Thanx.?

edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: Suject change, Ehhh

edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Sounds like you've caught one. Congrats!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sometimes, I try and put it off... but then I think of how it shot up, had a glowing body, changed shape and came at us. I dont know what it was, government or something else earthly.

Any thoughts what could do something like this?

reply to post by TinkererJim

Im not sure what it was still. But no doubt something not normal !!!

edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a bona fide alien UFO

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hybridkate

a bona fide alien UFO

No. A bona fide UFO, yes. "Alien" is an unjustified assumption.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So just to confirm what you wrote, you watched it for two hours? That's sounds like an extremely long sighting and surely there must have been others that saw this object if it was around for such a long time. I wonder if there are other reports.

I also wonder if this is your first sighting of such a thing? The part where you say that your wife was trying to get you to come away is interesting

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Judging by the pictures It looks
like one of them Chinese Lanterns.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im begining to believe that strange flying objects like this are not "Alien- other worldly" but yes to us alien... Just that thses things have been here forever, before we advanced in tech' and societies. (:Just my opinion

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
So just to confirm what you wrote, you watched it for two hours? That's sounds like an extremely long sighting and surely there must have been others that saw this object if it was around for such a long time. I wonder if there are other reports.

I also wonder if this is your first sighting of such a thing? The part where you say that your wife was trying to get you to come away is interesting

This thing was way... slow

The first time of anything like this. I have seen strange lights before but nothing like this !!!
I just dissmiss the others, now, after seeing this.

Yeah, she was frightend pretty much when that happened.
edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states

Judging by the pictures It looks
like one of them Chinese Lanterns.

I also thought that and my wife did, too.
It was hardly that, for it was way tooo big. It was probably from where I stood the size of a quarter.

edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If it dropped down behind your neighbours mobile home, why didn't you go look?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

Sorry, I wasnt clear. It was quite away, off in the distance when I lost sight of it over my cross the street nabhor. I know I should have got in the car or ran out to get a clear-er veiw but I dint think of it til a few days after. I was stuck mesmorized, waiting to see if it would come back up.

I couldnt stop thinking about it spinning and changing shape as it fell. too this day Im still tripping on it all !!!

new topics

top topics

join