It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Valley Caldera System Activated by Japanese Megaquake !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well here we go folks!

The 8.8 Chilean quake last year shook the entire planet, as siesmic recording stations worldwide revealed. the 8.9 Japanese earthquake we experienced today has done the same thing, only this time with some MAJOR differences that have proven - and are still proving - that this event is going to be far more devestating than the Chilean quake. There was no broad reaching tsunami from the Chilean quake, just some minor local ones, while this quake has hit Japan with two devestating tsunamis and the gigantic whirlpool effects from the first one, hit Hawaii with tsunamis, and now the western coasts of the Americas are braced for impact...

Japan has been severly hammered by several large aftershocks which are tiggering even more tragedies...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7129f3d5310b.jpg[/atsimg]

Suddenly there was an alert from True American pertaining to how the mega volcanic caldera located in Yellowstone Park here in America is showing signs that it as been activated by the Japanese quake - and is still showing signs of unrest. That made me curious about the fearfully devestating caldera system near my home, known as Long Valley. Guess what folks... Just like Yellowstone,

The Long Valley Caldera System Has Been Disrupted

... by the Japanese Quake and is continuing to show turbulant activity!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a76b6090df8.jpg[/atsimg]

Here are some of the reporting station graphs:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a47cf5ae4f98.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38ecef96e738.gif[/atsimg]

There's one reporting area however that has me litterally packing my things... Cato Peak!:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/140e69b3b7bb.gif[/atsimg]

I don't know about you, but this says alot to me!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I know that people say that USGS is slow sometimes in reporting eq's, but even still, it is not showing anything at all in that area. The world's seismos are still going nuts with all of the aftershocks going on. IMO, I don't think it's waking up just yet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bb607764620.gif[/atsimg]

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Dearest heavenly mother, may ye have mercy on our souls. Amen

Good luck to OP. God bless ye

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

My data comes directly from The USGS Monitoring Stations for California

Real time info...

All of the stations are now OFFLINE!!! WHY IN THE HELL DID THE USGS SHUT DOWN THE SIESMOGRAPH REPORTING PAGE FOR CALIFORNIA?!!
edit on 11-3-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Hmmm..they are offline now.

?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I can't view a single live update from USGS or the global incident map... Maybe the sites are being overloaded.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

USGS is not only slow about reporting earthquake data for that region in and around yellowstone, they actually delete the data when it shows up. So you can look one minute and see some earth quakes recorded then go back in an hour and the data is gone.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

All that is is swamped seismos

Too much activity elsewhere to display.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm sitting here in shock over all of this and am looking at the image I physicaly saved from the USGS monitoring station from Chato Peak, which is the image I posted above... and ask the question:

Why does the time and date say March 12 ???

MARCH 12 folks... IS THIS A HAARP INDUCED - PLANNED - ERUPTION OF THE LONG VALLEY CALDERA, AND THE USGS JUT MADE THE MISTAKE OF POSTING ~TOMORROWS~ GRAPH?... AND THAT'S WHY ALL THE STATONS ARE NOW OFFLINE, TO FIX THAT MISTAKE?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
OMG that is a good find. That shows intent. The date is wrong, and its offline now. Good Find for this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

or, due to the massive earthquake that really did happen, monitors everywhere are having issues.

But, if you want to think that HAARP is now announcing that it will cause another earthquake tomorrow...go ahead,

By the way -- if all of these earthquakes are HAARP, which ATS is constantly arguing, anyone want to explain to me how the Earth has experienced earthquakes for more than a billion years before man was even here?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
guess we will find out tomorrow

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I'll believe my lyin' eyes on this. I had it happen to me but I did not take screen captures so I can't prove it to you.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

or, due to the massive earthquake that really did happen, monitors everywhere are having issues.

But, if you want to think that HAARP is now announcing that it will cause another earthquake tomorrow...go ahead,

By the way -- if all of these earthquakes are HAARP, which ATS is constantly arguing, anyone want to explain to me how the Earth has experienced earthquakes for more than a billion years before man was even here?

what? who told you that? before man there weren't any quakes..... *shakes head*

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
lol, OMG... I'm really curious about tomorrow... let me reassure you that the intent of this post was to report a genuine fear that - according to the data I saved from the USGS - the Long Valley caldera was either on it's way to erruption, or actually ERRUPTING at the Chato Peak reporting station. Look at the image - THAT'S AN ERRUPTION!

No conspiracy involved... then they shut down every reporting station in California... all 250 of them!! WTF? WHY?

That's when I noticed the date. pure and simple.

Indeed, tomorow will possibly prove to be an interesting day... The Long Valley caldera is just as deadly as Yellowstone... what better way to cull a population!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well its friday night and the world is shaking up, im gonna go grab a bag of popcorn and watch the show.... i hope you all survive and no more get killed.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by Itop1

Where do you live?? Its Friday afternoon and sunny here! Anyhow, good luck! Put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ! He is the only one that can save you!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

I'm in the UK, totally un-effected and im not religous, in my own oppinion, religion is the main cause for much death and problems in this world, but this thread isnt about religion and i hope through peoples own strength and will, family and friends, they can cope with the problems ahead, pull together and get through it, my thoughts are with the people in Japan.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here's an interesting thread:

West Coast Warning

Wonder what the connection in all of this is? Hmmmm....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join