It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Mid-March prediction come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
An MAJOR earthquake has occured off the coast of Japan generating a huge psunami.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yellowstone is begining to wake up:

Now we are on the cusp of March 15th which is the predicted date when the pole is supposed to shift or the Niburu gravity field is supposed to effect us:

Niburu is supposedly heading this way, but it's still invisible, although we're still not sure what this photo is:

Does this mean the March predictions are coming true? Could there be some truth to this after all?
edit on 11-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Why didn't it come after the Haiti earthquake or the Chile earthquake?

No, it's not coming.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i dont belive in planet x etc.... but we will wait and see for 15th of march. nothing better happene tho as its my birthday on the 23rd and the 3ds is out on the 25th

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well I am In Washington state And I don;t know the last time there was Tsunami Warning for Washington State! Even though I am just now listening to the news and they interviewed someone who is in Hawaii And they were saying it wasnl; that bad or hasn;t been that bad since it may not be over for them.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Has it come true? Wait till after the 15th, then we can look back and decide.

Sure the Japanese earthquake/tsunami may have been unpredictable to many but the same can be said for future dates. We just don't know until after the time.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
To the contrary, I believe these predictions work in mysterious ways and they could be off by a small margin.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I love how everyone clings to these events as "signs of the end", even though there have been much much worse events through history and the world didn't end. People need to start seeing through the fear mongering and relax.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
March 15th has been a formiddable anniversary since 44 B.C.

"Beware the Ides of March", ringin any bells??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
March 15th has been a formiddable anniversary since 44 B.C.

"Beware the Ides of March", ringin any bells??

"Et Tu Brute?"

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I love how people cling to predicting the future. It's impossible. Give it up people.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I really do hope not, but there have been quite a few earthquakes in the past 10 years - I'm sure that if nothing of the apocalyptic sort happened then, it sure won't happen now.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maricca
I really do hope not, but there have been quite a few earthquakes in the past 10 years - I'm sure that if nothing of the apocalyptic sort happened then, it sure won't happen now.

How would you or anyone know that?

I'm not saying March 15th has any significance but to say "well nothing happened recently so we'll be ok" is bordering on the ignorant, wouldn't you say?

As I said further up the page, life and the universe is fairly unpredictable. Other than JakiusFogg, did anyone here predict the Japanese earthquake? Doubtful. Did anybody predict 9/11? No. Would be predict nuclear war before the event? No.

To say "well we had 50+ years of nuke threats but nothing happened so we'll be fine" to me seems a little too optimistic.

Just because you've never been struck by a car as you crossed the road, it will never happen? Ok.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Either go on a vacation or don't.

What will it hurt? Your wallet? Pffft that money will be useless in a couple of months anyways.

I'm leaving because it doesn't hurt to be prepared, call me an idiot if you want but it'll be a lot nicer out in the fresh open air then trapped in your room on ATS

top topics

join