It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Good morning ATS and all its contributors...

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, I recently joined the site after accidentally visiting while searching for information on the engineering and physics of the great pyramid... something which I am greatly interested in.... being an engineer myself.

I am currently reading "Lost technologies of ancient Egypt" and find this forum very useful for cross referencing information... a fascinating place all in all, with some very interesting and knowledgeable people....

I hope I can become one of them myself in due course!

Please bear with me with my preliminary forays into the world of ATS...as I may post things in the wrong place.

Kind regards.

Peter.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectAnomoly

Hello PerfectAnomoly, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectAnomoly

Good morning, PerfectAnomoly, and welcome to ATS!

There is enough reading material here to keep you busy for a long, long time

Enjoy yourself! Hope to see you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Hello gents... and thanks for your prompt reply.

Administrator????

I intend to take a full contributing roll in ATS as soon as I become familiar with the posting rules....

I have been a member for a couple of weeks, and have been reading avidly....but have not had the time to reply to any threads yet.... or, to be honest, adequate knowledge.

I have been reading extenisively about ancient Egypt over the last few months, and have thorough knowledge of the works of Davd Icke, the World Trade Centre conspiracies, the Dianna "murder", and many other pressing issues.....

The reason for coming on today.. I have recently been reading a lot about the sphinx.... the weathering controversy, the apparent passages and tunnels in the structure, the seismic/acoustic surveys in the area, the Hall of Records claim... and so on... and I would like to post a new topic... something that I can't seem to find a lot of information regarding on the internet, or indeed, on this site.... the purpose of the Sphinx Breastplate, what it is "hiding", and what the images on the plate depict..... Couldn't seem to find a topic on here...

I was hoping, that should I obviousy follow all the regulations and recomendations set out in the new user guide.. If I could be given special dispensation to post prior to me completing my 20 posts?

Would be greatly appreciated...... and I will promise to fulfil my 20 posts as soon as I get the time to sit down and browse the site extensively! (Which I hope to do soon, when I get a day off).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Pete.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Welcome! You are loved.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TwentySeven

Thanks mate... your love is greatfully received.....!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly
Hello gents... and thanks for your prompt reply.

Administrator????

I intend to take a full contributing roll in ATS as soon as I become familiar with the posting rules....

I have been a member for a couple of weeks, and have been reading avidly....but have not had the time to reply to any threads yet.... or, to be honest, adequate knowledge.

I have been reading extenisively about ancient Egypt over the last few months, and have thorough knowledge of the works of Davd Icke, the World Trade Centre conspiracies, the Dianna "murder", and many other pressing issues.....

The reason for coming on today.. I have recently been reading a lot about the sphinx.... the weathering controversy, the apparent passages and tunnels in the structure, the seismic/acoustic surveys in the area, the Hall of Records claim... and so on... and I would like to post a new topic... something that I can't seem to find a lot of information regarding on the internet, or indeed, on this site.... the purpose of the Sphinx Breastplate, what it is "hiding", and what the images on the plate depict..... Couldn't seem to find a topic on here...

I was hoping, that should I obviousy follow all the regulations and recomendations set out in the new user guide.. If I could be given special dispensation to post prior to me completing my 20 posts?

Would be greatly appreciated...... and I will promise to fulfil my 20 posts as soon as I get the time to sit down and browse the site extensively! (Which I hope to do soon, when I get a day off).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Pete.

Can i assume that's a no then??!!

top topics

join