It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In your world there is no God.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
God is a spirit. A spirit is not matter. A spirit ascends matter. As I believe spirit can have an influence on matter.

where do I go from here..?

God can only be found within yourself.

There are so many people asking questions that just don't suit the subject. Does God love me for instance. I'd ask have you ever met God? Well, God is love. The only thing he does is loving you. But he doesn't love you when you do wrong cause when you do wrong you lose your connection to God so in that way the love is there no more but God loves always.

edit on 2011/3/11 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There are many different types of people also.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
God is a spirit. A spirit is not matter. A spirit ascends matter. As I believe spirit can have an influence on matter.

where do I go from here..?

God can only be found within yourself.

There are so many people asking questions that just don't suit the subject. Does God love me for instance. I'd ask have you ever met God? Well, God is love. The only thing he does is loving you. But he doesn't love you when you do wrong cause when you do wrong you lose your connection to God so in that way the love is there no more but God loves always.

Why would God stop loving you when you do wrong?

I don't think you understand what God is...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I respect your views. Although I disagree. If god is within every person like you say, I believe it is up to that person to find their own morality. Because if light is within, darkness must be there too for the light to exist. I've seen many of your posts. They seem incomplete to me. (no disrespect). I'm interested in what you read. (Im not looking for a bible study.)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
I respect your views. Although I disagree. If god is within every person like you say, I believe it is up to that person to find their own morality. Because if light is within, darkness must be there too for the light to exist. I've seen many of your posts. They seem incomplete to me. (no disrespect). I'm interested in what you read. (Im not looking for a bible study.)

Why wouldn't it be up to that person to find their own morality?

Im happy that you read my posts, but explain exactly what is incomplete about them...

I speak fromt the heart my friend, but i can except my mistakes...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You realize the idea of darkness and light are just symbolic of positive and negetive vibrations right?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
God is everything that is good for my spirit. God is my meditative mind. God is love. Love is hard to feel most of the time, because evil which is everything that is pleasure to my physical body affects my emotions. God is everything, and once I realized this, it makes no difference being alive or dead, because I am already in heaven. God is living for others, God is simplicity, God is a Great universal energy that longs for our survival as the human species. God is when you are self realized.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I don't believe darkness must exist because light does. Spiritualy darkness is no side-effect of light.

Darkness is the physical world. Light the spiritual. People get lost in the physical world. Joy must be gained from within. As truth brings joy to a spiritual man. A spiritual man is undone from the bounds to the material world and lives because of the spirit. The physical world is darkness and Satan. When deceived by Satan one is undone of his spirituality. That is how he murders people, not letting them get in contact with and making them lose their spirituality. The world deceives.

The spiritual road is quite difficult to attain. I believe there are nowadays many people who struggle the way of getting spiritual.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
God, the Father of your spiritual self. Satan, the physical world is a lie. It is not true, what you see is not truth. It exists, but it is not true. Nothing can be gained from the physical world.

So one looks within. The divine nature of yourself. It kills the ego as it grows, simultaniously. When the forces of the spirit are attained within, the ego diminishes. There are much tests on that road while in the physical world ..

In fact it is a condition that is naturally formed when one dies, it is to attain this spiritual condition while alive.

Amen

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Well, if you have read and believe in the Bible, God is everything. Both good and evil, heals and murders, loves and hates, it's all in there, but Christians are in denial, and say who read the OT these days anyway? To me, the word "God" is a title, or job description, not a proper name. And one thing this Force cannot do is become everything that it is incarnated into human form. If that were the case, what are we humans for? To me it is a force of Pure, Divine Energy, it permeates everything, it animates every living being, and we can use this Force to our own ends, provided we know how to do it. Religious folks strictly warn against this, calling it "sorcery," and "witchcraft." but it is all the same thing. If 10 Devout Christians get together and pray for a thing to happen, and at the same time 10 witches get together, and perform magick for a thing to be done, and the thing is done, who is responsible for it being done? No one has a lock on truth in religious dogma, they only think they do.

The title of your post, "In your world there is no God," in my world there is a God, and a Goddess, my Divine Father and Mother, and they are the means wherein i use the Force. I am not one to command a thing, but would rather have a good working relationship instead. I live between the worlds. I have a connection to the physical world, I live there, and do business there, and have friends there. Same with the Spiritual world, I have a connection to it, do business there, and have a home there. I cannot live fully in either place, I am denied the Spirit world for now, but the physical world is a vile and dirty place sometimes. I walk a line between good and evil, taking from both, but not falling either way. I have walked the Ether, and the Land of the Dead, the 4th dimension. I have been contacted by dead people, although they may not have been purely human, and spoke to them in real time. I have had Golden Beings appear to me, demanding my servitude and worship, and directing me to bow down before them. I have astral traveled to many places, their lairs, and spacecraft. I can never stay in these places for long, I think they can feel my presence there. They are not Gods, no, they are something else altogether.

top topics

join