It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 coincidence or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So its now the 10th day of March and I've been meaning to ask this question for sometime now. Let me start by briefly explaining.

Since October of 2010 a somewhat strange phenomena keeps occurring to me. Somehow, someway, my attention is always drawn to a clock or time source at exactly 11:11pm. At first I didn't think anything of it, but this has been ongoing now for about 5 months. Basically I'll be in the middle of doing random things and I get a sudden impulse to check what time it is, and more often than not its 11:11. I sometimes go hours without checking the time so it's not like I'm obsessed with the clock and checking on it every minute. The strangest thing is it seems to be happening more frequently. It started out 1-2 times a week but now its almost 5-6 times a week.

My question is does anyone have any idea how to interpret this? Or better yet how would metaphysics interpret my weird experience? Is there a significant meaning to 11:11? I'm lost on this, and the more I try to just forget about it and convince myself it's just coincidence, the more my intuition tells me theres something more to this. So I'm curious to see what some of you think about it? Maybe I'm not the only one? Theres no right or wrong answer so fire away.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Its the same as with new car. When you get one suddenly you start to notice the same make on the streets more offten.

Now after a while you subconciously look for that 11:11 each time you look at clock and when you see it it seems strange.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's a wake up call.

I constantly see 222,333,444,555,11:11 and sometimes 10:10 and 12:12.

You can find the meanings of these number/programs by checking google.

Trust me, this is a good thing and you shouldn't focus too much on it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
same thing happened to me for about a year about 3 years ago the time that i would see all the time was 6:19 weird i thought i was the only one but it got weirder i was obsessed with that number and 23 so i tried to turn it into 23 so i changed the 1 into a / and got 6/9 which equals 2/3 ... it gets crazier 2/3 = .666 i mean its aqtually .66666666666666666666 well u get it but its still weird

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have that same problem for the last month twice a week or more I happen to look at the clock right at 11:11, now when it happens I yell to my wife so she can see. does seem strang though .

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Thats what I thought too, but I probably check what time it is 2-3 times a day, and for this to keep happening over and over just seems odd.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

What do you mean by wake up call? Can you elaborate? I searched google but with how much disinfo and nonsense thats out there, I thought I'd try the ATS vets instead.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Weird...It has been happening to me since the solstice eclipse of 2010. Every time I see it, I just feel weird. Just as you said, I get these urges to look at the time, and a lot of times it's 11:11. I used to see it once or twice a day, and I'm not clock-obsessed. It really freaked me out. Now I see it maybe 4-5 times a week, it doesn't happen as often...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by darkpassenger23

I see what you are saying, but that also involves changing things around(1 to a "/"), my thing is simple, just 11:11 no numerology or anything involved. But on a side note I guess 11:11 would equal 4, and I was born on the 4th day of Septemeber. My birthyear also adds up to 4 in Numerology.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Weird...It has been happening to me since the solstice eclipse of 2010. Every time I see it, I just feel weird. Just as you said, I get these urges to look at the time, and a lot of times it's 11:11. I used to see it once or twice a day, and I'm not clock-obsessed. It really freaked me out. Now I see it maybe 4-5 times a week, it doesn't happen as often...

Exactly! I'm not a paranoid guy but it is just a little weird to see those same 4 "1's" staring right at you. 4-5 times a week is just about the same as me.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

For a while, i would randomly see 11:11 all around, like on a clock, a video game timer, or street signs. It didn't fail to find places to show up. I don't see it as often now, but i do still see it randomly and know of no meaning to the number/time. It's interesting to see that I'm not the only one catching these coincidences.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It's just the human imagination. Here, i'll pick a number... Let's say the time right now where I live. 5:24 PM.

5:24. 5x2+4 = 14.

the date: 11/3/11 = 11x3+11 = 44

=58.

The current year 2011 - 58 = 1953

1953 was the year Ernesto Guevara started the trip that shaped his view of the world and served as a catalyst for his later doings in life.

Ernesto Guevara was born on the 14th of June. I was born on the 21st of June. 7 days (counted wrong)

Seven days in a week. Etc etc.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Honestly, its a coincidence, and your brain is just interpretting it to mean things. This happens to every single person on the face f the planet atleast once in their life, and nothing happens to them. If it does, then big coincidence. Spend your time worrying about other things

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Some interesting coincidences regarding 11:11...

--Mayan calendar ends and winter solstice starts 11:11am 21st Dec 2012

--The mayan number 11 is depicted by 2 bars and 1 dot = II.
11 and 11 = II:II (2 bars and 1 dot x 2 next to each other)

--Or it could picture 2 strands of DNA

--Or all those ones could represent Oneness

--A wake up call as suggested by many websites
A wake up call from a spirit guardian or maybe your inner-self

Thats the best i can come up with so far along my 11:11 journey.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You should make a note of what you were thinking about just before it happens. Could be of significance.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durrilll
You should make a note of what you were thinking about just before it happens. Could be of significance.

That's what I've started to do. It generally happens when I have done good things for my personal growth.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You have just noiticed the time 11:11 and now your brain is simply alerting you to when it comes around again.

Anyone can tell the time without a watch , you have been following it for so long your brain doesn't need a watch.

On a good day i will take my dogs out for a walk for a few hours. I check the time when i set out. I am gone for a few hours and when i arrive back i test myself on the time and always get it right to the minute. And i never once dwell on the time when i am walking.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This seems to be a real phenomenon. Other threads on ATS about it of course. Plenty of stuff Google will pull up.

SO, what is it about? Part of it may be a trick of the mind, especially when many of us may have read something about it, or even subconsciously brushed into the idea. That alone can have an effect.

OR, could it be something actually significant? Certainly, the New Age crowd is all over this one. It's a "wake up call", etc. Sure, I suppose we're all just about to be transformed into gods or something.

IF the phenomenon is "real", meaning more than just our imaginations, then there must be an explanation. Could it be the nefarious PTB again, screwing with our minds?

WELL, yes, it could very well be.

Ever hear of the 4:20 phenomenon? This one is real, and I looked into it some time ago. If you smoke dope, then you already know about it, but if not, maybe this is still new to you.

Supposedly, 4:20 began innocently enough, some high school kids in the '70's, in Northern California, used it as code to meet under a statue (of Louis Pasteur) after school to smoke together. Around the statue, even in the cracks in the cement around it, lots of seeds dropped, and pot could be found growing au natural, so-to-speak.

Within the drug culture, the "code" spread, and soon it seemed everyone was using the term. Is this what happened?

Maybe, maybe not. I think it may have started out something like the way it's told, but I also think that it's possible the CIA got involved, and some say that at least one of these original high school kids was CIA.

As we all know, the CIA is currently the world's biggest drug "pusher", and they have been for a long time now.

So, what's the problem then? Well, if you know anyone who has been affected by this apparent psyop, you will know what I'm talking about.

Apparently, a meme is set up, a sort of virus in the "mind", a little program that takes advantage of the way the brain works, turning nature, and environment into a means to control behavior.

In this case, the numbers / time 4:20 become associated with the high that you get from smoking pot. At that point, your brain takes over, effectively reminding you every time you see those numbers. Conveniently enough, clocks surround us in our environment, meaning we are very likely to be "reminded" regularly.

There's more to it. A feedback loop has also been installed (so-to-speak), and natural timing sensitivities that we all have are harnessed, and next thing you know, you are "coincidentally" noticing that time, like "clockwork". Diabolically ingenious, if your product needs a steady consumer. Perhaps worse, if part of the plan involves intentional subversion of nothing less than society itself (although that might be more controversial).

For the person "infected" this way, they find themselves ALWAYS (seemingly) looking at that clock at that moment. They may be at work, and at that time, they will be struck with the urge, that they can't wait to get to their car and smoke after work. They may be sleeping, and somehow, at 4:20 AM, they will awake, and look at the clock. The urge again.

Apply this to the 11:11 phenomenon. Let's ask ourselves, what kind of psyop may be going on here? Have we been infected by a meme that has a "purpose"? Have vulnerable New Agers been especially targeted? Obviously, with the media mostly in the hands of the few, it could be involved, subliminal messages, etc. Someone may think of other technologies too, ways to get into our heads. But why?

More questions than answers at this point, but from my point of view, I wouldn't conclude that this is "all good" just yet!

JR

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hey,

I've been wondering the same thing for about 8 years. It seems to come and go in waves, like ill see it everywhere (receipts, timecode on videos when I'm editing (11:11:11), game scores, email (11 inbox 11 junk 11 drafts AND last message received 11:11am...) and they will appear in the same day. Some people argue if you look at the clock all the time of course you will see the same time occasionally, but my point is that its hard to ignore when it appears everywhere at once like LOOK AT ME!

There is of a lot of weird stuff out there about meanings, light workers and i try to stay away from that.

I just take it as a time to reflect on what I'm thinking at the time.

I also understand the argument that if you are thinking about something or it has some relevance to you, you will notice it more, I've had this with cars, objects etc eg. I was doing a meditation exercise one night visualising a feather, i thought long and hard about this feather and how it felt. The next day I saw 3 feathers in unique situations and I wondered if maybe they would have been there anyway and I wouldn't have noticed and it was because I was sub-consciously thinking about feathers I was drawn to them, or if it was some 'manifestation',..or just coincidence...who knows!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A quote of mine from another thread on the topic:

11:11 is like any other symbol, it can be harnessed for the light or for the dark. It appears so much in Illuminati operations because they are harnessing it's power for their own selfish ends.

I don't doubt what you are saying is correct, but it is not the "whole truth" as they say.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join