It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Goldman Sachs Analyst: "Major War" Coming End Of 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Ex-Goldman Sachs Analyst: "Major War" Coming End Of 2012

www.prisonplanet.com

According to Nenner, who studies war and peace cycles, the collapse will be initiated by “a major war starting at the end of 2012 to 2013,” a startling claim to which the host David Asman merely responded, “wow”.
Video included at www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nenner, a former technical analyst for Goldman Sachs is predicted a "major war" at the end of 2012. Looks like we might be headed for WWIII at the end of 2012 with that's going on in North Africa and the Middle East. Everything has been planned by the globalists and the engineered crisis going on now will lead to even bigger events. Decide for yourself.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Video interview snippet included in the link to the article.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I tend to not listen to anything prison planet has to say about anything. It is like a conspiracy themed fox news.
Remember the Charlie sheen interview with obama?
edit on 10-3-2011 by Darkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Charles Nenner?! I haven't read the article yet, but if it's him........... oh my!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

You need to ask yourself which is more useful to the powers that be: all out global warfare on the scale of WWII (but with more nukes) or the perpetual fear that we might be on the brink of war if the key puppets at the supposed reins of powers are not allowed to do "whatever it takes to keep us safe"?

Let us remember, things can not get any better for the true ruling elites than the current status quo.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The predictions of the bankers are about 80%. Hopefully this guy will be in the 80%

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wait a minute? I thought we were all doomed according to the Mayan calendar? now its WW3? ahhh shizat! what next?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Exactly. This whole thing might be a scheme and then offer us the solution to the problem they created.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That is what Wall Street wants to happen, so they can profit from the masses killing each other off.

The war needs to be wage in truthful and useful information that is constructive for everyone.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think a prediction of a major conflict in 2012/2013 is overly optimistic...

I lean towards feeling that it'll be sooner rather than later, especially given the powder keg we seem to be living on and the potential for insurrection kicking off now..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
you know...we (as in the people in this country((america))/people of this planet) can help make sure we avoid a global war or a major war of some sort.

how? you might ask...

simple: REVOLUTION

or we can all sit here, let it happen, be drafted, and watch as mankind annihilates itself into slavery. theres no excuse for allowing this to happen.

p.s. anyone know how i can make my avatar picture smaller?? i know thats off topic
edit on 10-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Major war and world war are two different things.

Major regional conflicts happen more often than people realize. The world has at least one every decade.

Post WW2, major conflicts.

Indochinese Wars 1945- 1989
Indo-Pakistani Wars 1947-1948, 1965, 1971,
Arab-Israeli Wars 1948-1949, 1956, 1967, 1973,
Korean War 1950-1953
Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan 1979-1989
Iran-Iraq War 1980-1988
Gulf War 1990-1991
Balkan Wars 1991- 1999
Congo Wars 1996- 2003
Global War on Terror 2001-present (Afghanistan, Philipines, Horn of Africa, Mahgreb, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Trans Sahara, Yemen)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm tired of hearing these arm chair prophets saying this or that about where we are headed. No one can predict the future, anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkk
I tend to not listen to anything prison planet has to say about anything. It is like a conspiracy themed fox news.

Funny, that's what a lot of people say about ATS.

So why would someone who "doesn't listen to anything Prison Planet says" listen to anything on the conspiracy-themed ATS?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by Darkk

Funny, that's what a lot of people say about ATS.

So why would someone who "doesn't listen to anything Prison Planet says" listen to anything on the conspiracy-themed ATS?

Its not really about what prisonplanet has to say,more about what Mr Nenner had to say.

Charles Nenner told the Fox Business network yesterday

www.prisonplanet.com...

Hmm sometimes I think these folks plan so far ahead that they miss what is going on right in front of them..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I like to read the member submissions, some are interesting but a lot of it this site seems like a platform to discuss mainstream media news stories copy and pasted from non-mainstream media sources. And we don't have the site owners trying to sell us their books, ranting like a madmen and making bogus claims left and right.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It may be a financial war. Smart money is is betting on a catastrophic Dollar crash in the fall. Have you noticed that 2 major hedge funds have told their customers to close out their accounts now?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Although I take anything that prisonplanet has with a grain of salt and I am not fond of speculation, if someone wanted to predict the factors leading up to war there should be a mathematical formula.

You would have to calculate a few things: Food cost, disease, economy -inflation, or deflation, worldwide resource management, current spending on defense, stability and instability, etc, etc.

Because it is humans making the choices that lead to war, and humans often have a repetitive behavior, I don't think it is absurd to say we cannot predict war.

However, I see no signs of legitimate number crunching.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Wait a minute? I thought we were all doomed according to the Mayan calendar? now its WW3? ahhh shizat! what next?

wait...i thought the billboards say the end is may 21st of 2011??...so many end of the worlds, so little time...hopefully we'll only go through 1 end of the world

top topics

<<   2 >>

join