It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush vs Kerry Skull and Bones dream? or master plan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i have been following this site close for the last 2-3 months and only have become a member today. although im new i had wanted to register and post this topic for a while now. we all have heard bush and kerry both Skull and Bones members but has anyone thought of the fact that maybe this was the plan all along to keep bush in power? and say bush loses skull and bones still is in power with kerry. many people like myself belive that bush will do something to try and stay in power(ie terrorist attack, war, or another botched election). do you think that Skull and Bones had some way in setting this up by putting a (imo) weaker candidate up against the current president in case whatever the president has up his sleeve fails? if not that do you think that the is somehow responsible in some way for getting both major party candidates Skull and Bones? many sources consider skull and bones major players in the new world order. sorry for the long post this topic interests me alot! look forward to getting some other views on the subject!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It is a master plan, a game the NWO oder plays with our minds, no matter who wins the election we are in for a time of trouble like the world has never seen.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
In reality, Skull and Bones doesn't have any more to do with the elections than the Boy Scouts (of which Bush and Kerry are also both alumni).

Kerry was chosen to be the Democratic presidential candidate through the free ballot of members of the Democratic Party, through the primaries and caucuses. The same thing for Bush in the Republican Party.

The fact that both were members of the same frat is irrelevant. Only the issues are relevant, and the Skull and Bones conspiracy theorists tend to ignore them.

In the past 4 years, the administration has turned a surplus into a record deficit, launched a pre-emptive strike on Iraq which has compromised the war on terror and alienated us from our allies, repealed environmental protection regulations, introduced legislation that compromises civil liberties via the so-called "Patriot" Act, etc., etc.

From Kerry's record, we see what he also stands for: environmental protection, a more responsible allocation of funds in the war on terror, opposition to the controversial and unconstitutional articles of the Patriot Act, support of minority rights and of a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body.

I've seen the conspiracy theorists ad absurdum claim that there is no "real difference" between Bush and Kerry, simply because they belonged to the same fraternity. The reality, of course, is much different than this. There is a huge difference, and this country is in trouble if it has to endure four more years of Bush.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sure, and Wake up homosapiens, because it is a masterplan.

Two Big guys who can�t talk about their frat� yes, it�s a secret, but we do the Presidential campaign for the peoples interest!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
In reality, Skull and Bones doesn't have any more to do with the elections than the Boy Scouts (of which Bush and Kerry are also both alumni).

That has to be perhaps the most ludicrious statement I have ever read from you ML. Comparing the BSA, with members in the tens if not hundreds of thousands, to a super secret, elitist society, that numbers anywhere from 400 to 2000 members depending on what source you use.
Its not hard to find information on the BSA.
Its not hard to join the BSA.
Most Americans have heard of the BSA.
And perhaps most telling....BSA members will admit they are members!

The fact that both were members of the same frat is irrelevant. Only the issues are relevant, and the Skull and Bones conspiracy theorists tend to ignore them.

Who are you trying to fool?
Any American with the ability to think for themselves knows that it is the politians that ignore the issues.
They dance around subjects and distract people with fancy words and speeches while filling their pockets with taxpayer cash.
(Thanks Machiavelli)
You can preach your 'left/right, liberal/conservative' divide and conquer technique all you want, but most Americans know its all just politrix.

To answer the post.....YES, S&B have this election locked up and it is an illuminati dream come true.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antimyth
That has to be perhaps the most ludicrious statement I have ever read from you ML. Comparing the BSA, with members in the tens if not hundreds of thousands, to a super secret, elitist society...And perhaps most telling....BSA members will admit they are members!

That is complete nonsense. Skull and Bones is not "super secret"...if it was, you wouldn't even know they exist. And can you name one member of that fraternity who denies that he/she is a member?

I didn't think so...

If you guys want to believe paranoid fantasies about college kids controlling the world (while at the same time they struggle to maintain a B average), go right ahead. As for me, I'll drift back into the real world.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

That is complete nonsense. Skull and Bones is not "super secret"...if it was, you wouldn't even know they exist. And can you name one member of that fraternity who denies that he/she is a member?

I didn't think so...

If you guys want to believe paranoid fantasies about college kids controlling the world (while at the same time they struggle to maintain a B average), go right ahead. As for me, I'll drift back into the real world.

Fiat Lvx.

Your digging yourself a hole here ML.
I CAN name two members that deny their membership..
Bush and Kerry.
I have in my possesion video clips from Meet the Press w/ Tim Russert.
He asked both Bush and Kerry about skull and bones, and they both quickly changed the subject. They refused to talk about it.

And as far as 'super secret' goes, oh yeah They refused to talk about it!
(I noticed you didnt question the 'elite' part of it, you only claimed that if it was super secret I wouldnt know about it.)

So I ask, oh wise and bright ML, what exactly are the criteria that you use to claim that the BSA is comparable to the Skull and Bones? Is it the fact that they are both groups of people, because that is the only thing they have in common.

So you drift on back to your fabricated reality and enjoy your day.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I was thinking about this yesterday, and almost posed the question myself. I must have procrastinated so that you would become a member bigneum_808 ;-). Welcome to the board by the way. I wouldn't worry to much about the length of your post either, I tend to write books myself.

Here are my thoughts on the issue. My gut instinct is that you are right, this is a set up. I believe this is why we had the forced election of Mr. Bush in the first place. I think the reason was so that the voters would flock to Kerry in this election, after Bush was proved a huge disappointment. I also think that Bush's many blunders have been purposeful. Bush/Cheny and the like have become laughable. On par with the Iraqi ?information minister? durring the invasion, "there are no troops in the city, we have complete control of our country".

Let me put it like this. If Bush would have actually been elected president, and had done a great job. Would enough people even consider Kerry for him to get elected? I don't trust Kerry, and if you look at what people are saying on the net and in the polls. Most people don't seem to like Kerry very much either, to include alot of Democrats. Everyone is droning the same line, "anyone but Bush". My opinion, is that this is by design. Put in a president that the majority of people despise, even people in his own party. If the majority of people can't stand him, they will do anything to get him out of office. Even vote for someone that they don't really like, becuase he is the "lesser of the two evils".

I think there is a distinct possibility in this election, that we are going to be jumping out of the frying pan, and into the fire. Look at what we know about Kerry by his own words and actions. Two issues that tend to be Democratic strong holds are anti-guns, and pro-choice. A few weeks ago Kerry was pictured on Drudge Report with a rifle in hand, surrounded by a bunch of gun toting buddies. I myself don't have a problem with it, but what message does it send to the anti-gun Democrats? He has also said that life begins at conception, which is hardly a pro-choice stance. Again, what message is that sending to the pro-choice Democrats? If he were truely as liberal as he is being portrayed in the press, why would Nader enter the race?

He suported the war in Iraq. His beef with Bush isn't that he invaded a country, but which country he invaded. He is a friend of Isreal just like Bush, with his wife being Jewish. There are even questions as to wheither Kerry is actually Irish, and not Jewish himself. So does he come across as a true Democrat, or a wolf in sheeps clothing? I wonder if Democrats even feel like they have a running mate in this election? In my opinion, we have a Republican candidate, and a Republican Lite candidate. The question is which is which? In the end though, all of this won't even matter. Because if Bush or Kerry get elected, either way the powers that be will have their man in the White House. Quite the set up IMO. Here's a prediction for you. This years election will be bigger than any Super Bowl in history. All to find out which wolf is going to lead the sheeple. My heart wishes to no end that I am wrong about Kerry. Unfortunately my mind knows better. I have learned to never bet with my heart.

Tom Sawyer

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I heard Alexandra Robbins talking about how Skull & Bones members feel about both candidates being alumni. She said they're happy 'cause its a win-win. I thought that was very telling. And it doesn't make me feel at all better about a Kerry presidency. The only thing I can see happening in that event is that the NeoCons are sent back to hell where they belong and the grown-ups, or realists, I should say, will be back in charge.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Your digging yourself a hole here ML.
I CAN name two members that deny their membership..
Bush and Kerry.

Nonsense. Neither Bush nor Kerry has ever denied that they were members, and I saw the Meet The Press interviews myself. Russert mantioned to both Kerry and Bush that they were members, and jokingly asked if they would tell him secrets. They both jokingly declined.

George Bush mentions his Skull and Bones membership in his autobiography...hell, Kerry was even president of the Bones debating team at Yale.

I'll also mention, since you seem unaware, that every student who is a member of Skull and Bones has this listed on his/her official transcripts by Yale University, as all fraternities are required to report new members to the Fraternity and Sorority Relations faculty.

Here is a copy of Bush's transcripts. Note it lists his fraternal ties to Delta Kappa Epsilon and Skull and Bones (as well as a low C average).

www.georgewbush.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Here is a copy of Bush's transcripts. Note it lists his fraternal ties to Delta Kappa Epsilon and Skull and Bones (as well as a low C average).

www.georgewbush.org...

You wouldnt happen to have a copy of Bush's DD214, Military records laying around there would you?

FOR THE RECORD
Russert- You're both members of skull and bones?
Bush -"Its so secret we cant talk about it" giggle smirk
Russert- You're both members of skull and bones, what does that tell us?
Kerry- "Not much, because its a secret" giggle smirk

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Antimyth]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

FOR THE RECORD
Russert- You're both members of skull and bones?
Bush -"Its so secret we cant talk about it" giggle smirk
Russert- You're both members of skull and bones, what does that tell us?
Kerry- "Not much, because its a secret" giggle smirk

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Antimyth]

Close...

Bush on Meet The Press

RUSSERT: You were both in Skull & Bones, the secret society.

BUSH: It so secret we can't talk about it.

RUSSERT: What does that mean for America? The conspiracy theorists are going to go wild.

BUSH: I'm sure they are. I don't know. I haven't seen the Web pages yet.

RUSSERT: Number 322?

BUSH: (Laughs) I...........(trails off).

He did not deny anything. He just said he couldn't talk about it.

Kerry did pretty much the same thing, he just said "There's nothing secret I can tell you"

[edit on 7/20/04 by The Axeman]

[edit on 7/20/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That is complete nonsense. Skull and Bones is not "super secret"...

Well I suppose by the strictest definition they are not "super secret", because we do know some of the members, but it is still "so secret we cant talk about it" according to both of them. Which may not leave it in the 'super secret' area, put definatly puts it in the 'pretty damn secret' catagory.
Illuminati...you know, the group that you say doesnt exist....now they are SUPER SECRET, I cant tell you any members, but I have my ideas.
They are so secret they have you convinced they dont exist! You and about half the rest of America.

Oh yeah, if you realllllly want to split hairs, they did not admit they were members did they?
Huh?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You wouldnt happen to have a copy of Bush's DD214, Military records laying around there would you?

If I had Bush's military records, I'd probably be on Ashcroft's hit list, since the administration is trying so desperately to cover up his desertion.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Axeman is absolutely correct. First, Antimyth claims that Bush and Kerry have denied Bones membership. Now he's changed his story to say that the Gruesome Twosome just didn't affirm their membership (which is completely different than denying it).

But even this is false. As previously pointed out, Bush spoke of his Bones membership in his autobiography, and Kerry received an award from Yale University Debating Society for his work as president of the Skull and Bones Debating Team. Needless to say, no such award for public speaking and debate was in the cards for Mr. Bush.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Needless to say, no such award for public speaking and debate was in the cards for Mr. Bush.

Fiat Lvx.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, that one...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A couple of months ago there was a short documentairy about Skull and Bones on Dutch national television. (20% Dutch, 80% in Englisch)

The Dutch crew interviewed Yale historicus, Graham Boettcher, Alexandra Robbins and Kevin Phillips. Boettcher has a members-only Skull and Bones photo album in its possession and shows it.

Anyone interrested?

www.novatv.nl...

On the left of your screen select/klik, the orange button for breedband(broadband) or smallband video. (you need a Realplayer)

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Nice little clip there chaser, thanks for the link.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Needless to say, no such award for public speaking and debate was in the cards for Mr. Bush.

Fiat Lvx.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, that one...

Yet the guy is the most powerful man in the free world.

Keep under estimating him, thats why he's where he is today, people under estimated him.

/edit

One of the books writen on Bush, I'm sorry but I don't remember which, stats that the author believes that GW Bush learned at a young age to play on peoples under estimation of his abilities. If you look at his public life, that is exactly what it seems to be, people under estimated him, and he uses it to succeed.

btw ML, a 77.3 average isn't a low C

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darktalon

Yet the guy is the most powerful man in the free world.

Keep under estimating him, thats why he's where he is today, people under estimated him.

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Darktalon]

OK I see your point, but I mean, really... do you actually think this man is in control? I highly doubt it. He is a figurehead, and if necessary a scapegoat as well. Just my opinion.

Some would argue that he is where he is today because the really powerful people wanted him there and put him there.

Personally I think we should have more than two people to choose from, but I don't make the rules, and even if there were more than two, it could still be fixed. The people really have no say if you get technical. It's the electoral college that really makes the decision.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join