It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most white trash grocery list in history discovered at Walmart.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Does obesity cause horrific spelling? At the very least, pay close attention to this shopping list found at Walmart so you can learn what foods to avoid if don't want to become a moron. At the very least, don't put cedar cheese on a hamberger or musturd on a saugage. And definitely don't wash it down with surger and coolaid. (Via imgur)

www.someecards.com...

the comment section is hilarious!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If I had a red sharpie in reach my screen would be covered in ink!

WOW.

This is just wow...there is so much I can say but it's actually quite sad.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Some of those Items I rather enjoy. Thank you very much.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
lol it never ceases to amaze me at how stupid the majority of the population is.
People always say...its the internet i dont need to spell properly...or as long as i can understand it, it doesnt matter lol. Its almost like they blame their stupidity on everything else except for them.

If you havent seen it, a good film to watch is called "Idiocracy"

www.imdb.com...

Private Joe Bauers, the definition of "average American", is selected by the Pentagon to be the guinea pig for a top-secret hibernation program. Forgotten, he awakes 500 years in the future. He discovers a society so incredibly dumbed-down that he's easily the most intelligent person alive.

This is our future lol

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Who says that's a list from white people? could be 'n-word's too, right? No proof, just a list and then saying "white trash". Yeah right

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Who says that's a list from white people? could be 'n-word's too, right? No proof, just a list and then saying "white trash". Yeah right

Dont understand why you feel the need to call black people that??? This isnt the 50s. Im white myself...but i never call black people that...are you from texas or are you just a racist bigot???

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA!....Pizza rolls and white kasuls? My god someone didn't get their 6th grade edumacation!
:Note: For those that don't know what White Castle is. It's a hamburger chain here in the states.....White Kasuls....HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Using complicated handwriting analysis I have discovered this was written by a man. Most likely for his wife.
HAHAHA.....Cerail for you and the kids.....
This is sadly funny.
edit on 10-3-2011 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
LOL - well, whomever dropped it, has issues worse than spelling - Diet is one of them lol... Too funny.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

Dont understand why you feel the need to call black people that??? This isnt the 50s. Im white myself...but i never call black people that...are you from texas or are you just a racist bigot???

I don't think he's any more racist the the OP's title of this thread. And he has a point, where's the proof that this came from a white person, black people shop at walmart too.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Is the grocery list more a reflection of the author or the society in which they were raised?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I can not believe in this day and age people can be so cruel, what I see on here is bullying pure and simple, we are not all well educated, not all of us have the best start in life, it is a personal note from one to another, they know what it says it was never intended to be broadcast all over the internet, the written word is copyrighted the moment you put pen to paper ao I am sure you have broken some laws here. Bully pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

Very well said, if I could, I'd give you a few more stars.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

should I be waiting for the copyright police to show up (**biting nails and shaking**)?

Lighten up a bit..I found the article on FARK.com and found it amusing and a little sad. If they didn't want their garbage shared with the world then maybe they shouldn't have LITTERED!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the White Castle clarification, I couldn't figure out what they were trying to say there!

At least they are getting their fiber with the 'Cedar Cheese'

Edit to add: Poor start in life? That's no excuse for not learning how to spell properly or even to educate yourself. Libraries are free. Pick up a book and read. These days there are so many social services for people who are willing to get an education and better themselves.
edit on 3/10/2011 by Whisper67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

sadly that still isn't as bad as my boyfriends handwriting. Close spelling error wise.... *sigh*.
haha

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Very disappointed in ATS right now, you should all be ashamed of yourselves for making fun of people like this. This is half of whats wrong with the people in the world today. Take a step back and think if this was you, or your family member on display like this. Get a clue people, and grow the F**K up, and lets get back on some real topics around here, instead or seeing garbage like this on here. We're supposed to deny ignorance here, not breed it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You may not have had bad intentions in posting this,but what if the owner of the list is an ATS member and sees it, it can lead to dare I say public humiliation, from personal experience in my younger days I suffered from this kind of behaviour from people who thought they were superior to myself,[not saying you feel this way], it hurts and knocks a persons self-confidence and self-belief and in the long run can do a lot of damage, what I am saying may seem over the top but it can and does happen. Bullying of any kind is a bug bear of mine and I have to comment or do something when I see or hear about it Just stop and think before you post this kind of stuff thats all I am saying.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Thanks Chance, deny ignorance and stamp it out.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ah yes.. the results of a public school education.. read it and weep a'merca.

sad these are the people we allow to vote

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I love going to walmart to get tomatos and bannanas and grapes and pizza rolls and stuff to make pascetti and and and and and and and and oh and and and and oh forget it. all joking aside education in this country is in in bad shape. Very sad.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join