It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most white trash grocery list in history discovered at Walmart.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
One of the comments stated the inclusion of White Castle burgers meant it had to be a northerner (none down here). However, White Castle does make frozen burgers, and it's pretty clear this is what is mentioned on the list.

Wow, that spelling is atrocious! Needs to add a dictionary to that list.

Without really knowing who wrote it though, hard to make guesses about why it is so bad.

As far as diet goes...the thing these items have in common...they are CHEAP and fast to make, and indicates the connection between money and diet and lifestyle. Nobody probably has time to cook in this household.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Personally I thought the list was great! Who cares about spelling on a shopping list??? I spent a year running a cash register at a grocery store and people buy the oddest assortments of groceries for one simple reason.... they usually shop weekly or every other week. No one else knows what they already have in their cupboards or freezer. Maybe mom works nights so she buys a lot of quick freezer foods and maybe spaghetti is all that dad knows how to cook. And for the record I LOVE CERAIL!!!!!!!!

<< 1   >>

join