It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jupiter-Saturn Opposition: A Dangerous Tug of War for all of us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Recently we experiencing too much problems on Planet Earth, about
Earthquakes, www.abovetopsecret.com...
Volcanoes, www.abovetopsecret.com...
Floods www.abovetopsecret.com...
and extremely powerfull Sun Eruptions www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is the link that connect all this events? At the moment we have Jupiter and Saturn on either side of the Sun and creating a tug of war with Earth in the middle. Maybe the Jupiter-Saturn Opposition is the answer? The planets very much affect the Earth, indirectly, by having an effect on the Sun. This planetary Tug of War was started last September 2010 and that is really dangerous for our planet. I really, but really, hope not, but The time line is around 20 march 2011 www.predictweather.com... (during the "Super Moon" www.abovetopsecret.com...) to experiencing more massive events on our planet.

An interesting article www.predictweather.com...

Jupiter and Saturn cause extra tides on the Sun when they get on either side of the Sun (as with Moon - Earth-Sun when the moon is full) and when these gas giants get on the same side as the Sun, (as with Earth -Moon - Sun when the moon is new). These greater solar tides become sunspot activity and solar flares and can be understood as akin to the increase in tides caused by the Moon when it too gets alongside Earth or opposite Earth

In September the Earth was right in line with Jupiter, Saturn and the Sun too. That's why there were several 7+ earthquakes around, it wasn't just us. For instance there was one in Pakistan on the same day as Christchurch. This Jupiter/Saturn alignment continues until about May, and the Earth comes back into line as well in March. It is why there may be an extreme event, perhaps a large earthquake, around 20 March, which is when the Moon may be again in a trigger position

the moon moves closer until it is the closest in March. For now there are many solar flares. Over the past 2 days there have been over 100 sunspots per day. They take one or two days to reach Earth. The Sun is the producer, the flares are the driver and the engine, and the Moon is the director, does the steering and acts as trigger.

Please read all.
Thanks.

edit on 10-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
How often does this happen?
If it has happened many times before which the odds are it has, then I'm sure it's nothing to worry about..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
How often does this happen?
If it has happened many times before which the odds are it has, then I'm sure it's nothing to worry about..

Not too sure how often this occurs but the article (which you obviously didn't read) states that the last one occured in February of 1990.

From the article...
"The question that arises is what happened the last time that Jupiter and Saturn were in the same position, when it matched now. That date was February 1990. The earth was again in the middle for a week or two. Perhaps unsurprisingly, a 6-mag occurred in North Canterbury near Lake Tennyson on full moon day on 10 Feb 1990"

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This makes sense but I'm currently leaning towards the expanding earth theory.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ken Ring seems little more than a con artist, maybe not it is possible he believes what he is saying.
But his forecasts never turn out the way he mentions.

Here is an interesting discussion with Ken himself.

He does seem popular.

Is he in it for the money?
Lots of links to go through in that one

Maybe Ken can come and explain himself, personally I wouldn't trust anything he says.
Nice scam though. The amount of ways there are to get fools to part with their money seems endless.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

its UTTER TWADDLE , please research 05 MAY 2000 for confirmation

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great work on this thread. I didn't understood fully on my first read but I did a second and a third time and now everything is clear. Really interesting stuff out there.

S&F for you

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't think Earth feels any effects of Jupiter or Saturn, at it's closest to earth Jupiter is over 4 AU away, and Saturn is much further away than that. Eclipsed by the mass of the Sun which is 4 times closer to earth than the closest we get to Jupiter our own moon has more tug on us and the sun more than our moon. What Jupiter and Saturn do for us is divert or consume rogue traveling comets that get too close to them, and little else, they are just too small and way too far away. Maybe about 4 and a half billion years ago Jupiter and Saturn contributed more than they do now to help our little planet along in developing life, for that you can send out a celestial thanks to them.

top topics

join