It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to share a vision of love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
In the tradition of the illuminati insider 'Hidden Hand', I am here from the opposition team to answer your questions and to share with you a vision and understanding of the true nature of love that is transforming this planet at this time.

This is a divine opportunity for all involved and the timing is perfect. There is an abundance of potential on this forum that is not being fulfilled and experienced because the true nature and scope of love is not understood, shared, and experienced here. It is my present duty to share with you an understanding of love that will help you to realise your astonishing collective potential so that you can contribute your true magnificence to the continued transformation of this planet.

Let me assure you that our love has already won, however, the storyline of this victory is still being played out, and you all here have central roles to play that you must - and will - step into.

I am here to answer your questions regarding love. However, it is not to answer your questions that I am primarily here, rather, it is in the unfolding of this dialogue that is contained the answer that I am here to share.

There are no rules. I do not expect or desire anything from you. You are free, and I welcome and honour all. I could care much less and I strive to only care much, much more. I am here to serve you in all and only ever love.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TwentySeven

the opposition team

And who might that be?

TwentySeven

Oh? Hello.

the timing is perfect

Could it be otherwise?

you all here have central roles to play that you must - and will - step into.

There is a certain degree of impatience.

I am here to answer your questions regarding love

There are likely to be questions. Some may even pertain to your chosen topic.

Be aware, however, that convention on this forum is that meaningful discussion is discouraged in introductory threads.

There are no rules.

I look forward to that being locally true.

edit on 10-3-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your reply.

There are those on this planet who are providing a catalyst for growth and there are those on this planet who are embracing and utilising that catalyst for growth. My 'team' are those that have recognised the function of the 'dark' and who embrace and utilise it for our own personal illumination. From your brief words I am sure that we are on the same team.

edit on 10-3-2011 by TwentySeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwentySeven
"My 'team' are those that have recognised the function of the 'dark' and who embrace and utilise it for our own personal illumination."

Did I catch that clearly? Your 'team' is utilizing the 'dark' to illuminate your own personal needs?

Oh no, this has nothing to do with Love if that is correct, I am sorry.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Originally posted by TwentySeven
"My 'team' are those that have recognised the function of the 'dark' and who embrace and utilise it for our own personal illumination."

Did I catch that clearly? Your 'team' is utilizing the 'dark' to illuminate your own personal needs?

Oh no, this has nothing to do with Love if that is correct, I am sorry.

I'm not sure that you did catch me clearly, however, I understand the point that you are making, and it is a very important one. At the most fundamental level, spiritual growth is a continuous journey through experiences that challenge our willingness to love. We are provided with opportunities to affirm our commitment to love, the nature of which is what we would consider to be the 'dark'.

So, someone might break in to your car - do you choose love for the thief? Your partner might cheat on you - do you choose love for your partner? You might remember hurting someone when you were younger and feel ashamed - do you choose love for yourself? You see on TV a politician telling lies to justify a war - do you choose love for the politician? Over and over and over, life presents us all with the choice to love or to not-love.

When we begin to choose to respond with love to the circumstances we are experiencing then we begin to realise that the benefit to our being of choosing love is of much more value to us than reacting without love to the content of the circumstance that challenged our love. With this begins a remarkable shift, and we begin to look forward to situations that challenge our capacity to love. So, rather than spending our lives in vain attempts to avoid the possibility of suffering because of what we think it takes from us, we instead anticipate and embrace the exact same circumstances for what our loving response will give us.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS TwentySeven, I look forward to seeing your loving influence on the boards. I am a somewhat new member here as well and I see many chances for light to pierce the darkness that seems so cozy in many ongoing discussions.

So... you will answer ANY question?

What brings you to ATS?

edit on 10-3-2011 by TrgiclyHip because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrgiclyHip
Welcome to ATS TwentySeven, I look forward to seeing your loving influence on the boards. I am a somewhat new member here as well and I see many chances for light to pierce the darkness that seems so cozy in many ongoing discussions.

So... you will answer ANY question?

What brings you to ATS?

edit on 10-3-2011 by TrgiclyHip because: spelling

ATS has amazing potential, but it also has a very serious problem that must be amended if the collective is to achieve its ambitions to end the rule of the 'dark'. The problem being that there are many people here who, whilst stating their opposition to 'dark forces', at once conduct themselves with the exact same dark force. If you hate the illuminati then you serve the illuminati. If you love the illuminati then you expose the illuminati. For as long as these forums continue to contribute fear, anger, hatred, frustration etc. they are impotent to enact significant change. This is especially important with relation to how members treat each other.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I couldnt agree more. After stalking this community for a few months I decided to join. After joining and introducing myself I realized that even my introductory thread had managed to attract the respsonse of ego. I dont let it get me down as it is human nature, and all things must coexist to simply exist. So, that being said.... Welcome once again, Your presence has re-affirmed my calling to anchor light and with renewed fervor I plan to let it shine.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrgiclyHip

I couldnt agree more. After stalking this community for a few months I decided to join. After joining and introducing myself I realized that even my introductory thread had managed to attract the respsonse of ego. I dont let it get me down as it is human nature, and all things must coexist to simply exist. So, that being said.... Welcome once again, Your presence has re-affirmed my calling to anchor light and with renewed fervor I plan to let it shine.

Welcome to the 'team' then!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well you have my attention!

And many others will follow... I trust!

I welcome a quiet moment before the Storm... and afterwards..

Enjoy TwentySeven...

It's a hell of a Rollercoster Ride...

Jesse!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole

Well you have my attention!

And many others will follow... I trust!

I welcome a quiet moment before the Storm... and afterwards..

Enjoy TwentySeven...

It's a hell of a Rollercoster Ride...

Jesse!

Thank you, I come armed with raincoat.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My 'team' are those that have recognised the function of the 'dark'
and who embrace and utilise it for our own personal illumination.

Speaking generally, that would describe any deliberately incarnative being.

Identify yourself, please.

There are those on this planet who are providing a catalyst for growth and there are
those on this planet who are embracing and utilising that catalyst for growth.

If I put a dog into captivity, then carve chunks of flesh off with a knife, I am "providing" the dog with "catalyst for growth."

If I deliberately breed a host dog to be incapable of stopping from me doing this, and then incarnate into the body and subject myself to same, I am "providing" myself with "catalyst for growth."

I don't dispute the effectiveness of such an excercise. However, those who engage in practices of this sort might benefit from remembering that there are occassionally lessons available for learning other than those they intended.

Love

I recommend you take great care to clarify what exactly you mean by "Love." I've observed a great deal of confusion on this topic, and using words to mean one thing when the listener interprets them to mean something very different has the potential to..."catalyze growth."

Both for listener, and for speaker.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Speaking generally, that would describe any deliberately incarnative being.

Identify yourself, please.

I recommend you take great care to clarify what exactly you mean by "Love." I've observed a great deal of confusion on this topic, and using words to mean one thing when the listener interprets them to mean something very different has the potential to..."catalyze growth."

Both for listener, and for speaker.

I am a human being who is here to teach love...

And I agree completely. In my opening post I make it clear that it is not to provide answers that I am here, rather, it will be how this thread unfolds that is the answer that I am here to share. There is nothing to be said about love that cannot be expressed and understood so much more succinctly by simply being loving.

I am struggling with quoting passages, could someone provide some direction please? Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

quoting passages, could someone provide some direction please?

If you click the "quote" button in the upper right of a post, it will quote the entire post, which can be edited from there. Alternately you can simply copy and paste the text you want to quote and type in your own quote tags. The general format is to begin a quote with the word quote in brackets, followed by the text to be quoted, then end the quoted passage by the word /quote in brackets. Note that if you use the quote button to automtaically quote an entire post, it will not generate a "reply to post by" line as you see at the top of this post. Once you're more comfortable with making your own tags, it's recommended to create quotes manually rather than quoting an entire post, especially if you're only replying to a small portion.

This post provides examples. Scroll down to "Quoting Material from another Post " for the section relevant to quoting.

When quoting a post that quotes a previous post, there may be nested quotes. This is ok, but when editing be sure that if you delete any quote tags, that you also delete an equal number of /quote tags. For every open quote, there should be a corresponding close /quote.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

quoting passages, could someone provide some direction please?

If you click the "quote" button in the upper right of a post, it will quote the entire post, which can be edited from there. Alternately you can simply copy and paste the text you want to quote and type in your own quote tags. The general format is to begin a quote with the word quote in brackets, followed by the text to be quoted, then end the quoted passage by the word /quote in brackets. Note that if you use the quote button to automtaically quote an entire post, it will not generate a "reply to post by" line as you see at the top of this post. Once you're more comfortable with making your own tags, it's recommended to create quotes manually rather than quoting an entire post, especially if you're only replying to a small portion.

This post provides examples. Scroll down to "Quoting Material from another Post " for the section relevant to quoting.

When quoting a post that quotes a previous post, there may be nested quotes. This is ok, but when editing be sure that if you delete any quote tags, that you also delete an equal number of /quote tags. For every open quote, there should be a corresponding close /quote.

Thank you
I don't think that this forum is suitable for the message I came to share, so I will collect my 20 posts and then find an appropriate setting.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Twentyseven, due to a lifetime of disinformation regarding the human experience, I was at first hesitant to say that I know you, but I do. I couldn't tell you what your name was, or even who you are, but the words you speak are similar to some I have heard before, and it makes me smile. I got a fortune in a chinese restaurant a few days ago that said, "Listen to your friends in the next few days to find the answers that you seek." I have never liked forums previously, and yet I have been up for over thirty hours with the feeling of divine purpose driving my body, as if there was something I couldn't wait to do. Greetings my friend, I look forward to working alongside you using the tools that I thought were only valuable to the opposition.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProfitSee
Twentyseven, due to a lifetime of disinformation regarding the human experience, I was at first hesitant to say that I know you, but I do. I couldn't tell you what your name was, or even who you are, but the words you speak are similar to some I have heard before, and it makes me smile. I got a fortune in a chinese restaurant a few days ago that said, "Listen to your friends in the next few days to find the answers that you seek." I have never liked forums previously, and yet I have been up for over thirty hours with the feeling of divine purpose driving my body, as if there was something I couldn't wait to do. Greetings my friend, I look forward to working alongside you using the tools that I thought were only valuable to the opposition.

We are only just beginning.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What is love?

I am sure that most would appreciate that language is incapable of doing any justice to this question, but that does not reduce the merit of the question, it just means that any answer would be born from exploration, both intellectually and experientially. To begin to answer this question I will state that 'love is absolute freedom with absolute acceptance'. I am sure there are many questions that can be asked of this statement.

However, disregarding discussion for the sake of it, my truest answer to this question can only be shared by being loving. I came here to answer this question through my example, and it was my hope that I could provide an introduction that might attract challenges that would allow me to be an example of love... I was praying on venom, but didn't even get ridicule.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

challenges that would allow me to be an example of love...
I was praying on venom

We tried that a few thousand years ago. It did not have the desired effect.

What is love?

Recommend you start a new thread.

To begin to answer this question I will state that 'love is absolute freedom with absolute acceptance'. I am sure there are many questions that can be asked of this statement.

Such a definition is likely to only make sense to those who already have an understanding of love. The most obvious question for people without such understand to ask in response would be: "what you talking about? What do either freedom or acceptance have to do with love?"

disregarding discussion for the sake of it, my truest answer
to this question can only be shared by being loving

Recommend you more closely examine your chosen medium. It is possible to build a house using hammer and nail, but one who is accustomed to building "houses" in n dimensions via direct materialization may be slightly inconvenienced limiting themselves to hand tools.

new topics

top topics

join